A short story

This is a short but true story.
I used to date a girl who was a total freak. She wanted to be in a gangbang etc. I introduced her to big toys and gaping and of course the idea of BBC. I was the first guy to fuck her in the ass too.
So after sometime we ended up breaking it off and we went our separate ways.
I ran into her after 2 years and we still lusted for each other. We ended up having sex but as I slipped in I noticed that her pussy had gotten a lot looser and I couldn't even hit the back wall anymore. I asked her if she had been using a big toy and she looked at me with a wicked smile and said "Nope, I just got out of a relationship with a black guy" I got so turned on. I bent her over and started eating her out and I told her to tell me more. She was telling me that his cock was "at least 3 times bigger and as thick as a water bottle". And how he felt much better than me and how he hurt her but she liked it. She was laughing and going on and on as I was sniffing her asshole and eating her pussy. I felt so humiliated but it made me rock hard. I loved it.
This was pretty amazing but it gets better. We were in the car so I turned on the light and that pretty little asshole I fucked only one tome looked blown out. I asked her about anal as I licked her ass and she said he would ******* it in and just drill her. We ended up fucking for hours. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life.
I hope to find a little whore like her again and a hung black bull to wreck her.

Back