A Request for Cam Sex experiences (all members invited to participate)

For me personally cam sex is amazing. I have only played on cam with 1 person.......but we have been playing for a few years together. I can say it is the best sex I have ever had---lol---I do myself well. But I can play alone and fantasize and its good but not even in the same ball park... Whats it like for you? Interested in all experiences- good and bad-- from all our members even cucks watching cam sex. How long does it last for you? For me, we usually go 2 to 3 rounds and bs in between. Do you type during, does only your partner, do you both watch cams or is it 1 way.....For me, he wont show me his cam, he is only watching.........and typing. We both always come back for more.........Someday- when I am braver I will try with someone else........How long does it take you to get comfortable enough to play with someone? For men I am sure not long,,,,but for women,,,we always have more concerns. So feel free to send in the funniest, best and worst experiences you have had.

For me personally cam sex is amazing. I have only played on cam with 1 person.......but we have been playing for a few years together. I can say it is the best sex I have ever had---lol---I do myself well. But I can play alone and fantasize and its good but not even in the same ball park... Whats it like for you? Interested in all experiences- good and bad-- from all our members even cucks watching cam sex. How long does it last for you? For me, we usually go 2 to 3 rounds and bs in between. Do you type during, does only your partner, do you both watch cams or is it 1 way.....For me, he wont show me his cam, he is only watching.........and typing. We both always come back for more.........Someday- when I am braver I will try with someone else........How long does it take you to get comfortable enough to play with someone? For men I am sure not long,,,,but for women,,,we always have more concerns. So feel free to send in the funniest, best and worst experiences you have had.
Interesting.

Sounds like a HOTT theme, I hope you receive more posters!

Interesting.

Sounds like a HOTT theme, I hope you receive more posters!

I think its interesting and hot too....so many ways to go ........anybody have group cam sex? I see a lot of the guys just like to be watched on cam....but for me personally.....just watching is ok, but doesn't sound all that much fun....am curious to here from those guys as well,,,just a fun theme!

Back