A rarely spoken about aspect of Domination

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
I've found that there is an sect of the lifestyle that doesn't get talked about alot, and that's financial Domination. I've experienced this aspect only once and it was completely by accident. A slave from PA that I had taken on and began to train sent me her normal morning email, detailing her every plan for that day. Immediately after, a 2nd email came. This email contained every possible piece of personal information regarding her, addresses, phone numbers, passwords to every account she had, SSN, name of bank and both account and routing numbers, everything. She explained that this was her way of surrendering completely to me. As time went on, she expressed she loved looking into her email and bank accounts knowing I had access to them. It was a thrill for her. Now I never abused this privilege and the information was destroyed when I released her due to health concerns, but that gesture will never be forgotten. She wanted to be used physically and finanically. That was a rare thing. Anyone with a similar experience?

..... A slave from PA that I had taken on and began to train sent me her normal morning email, detailing her every plan for that day. Immediately after, a 2nd email came. This email contained every possible piece of personal information regarding her, addresses, phone numbers, passwords to every account she had, SSN, name of bank and both account and routing numbers, everything. .....

Maybe I'm missing something, but it sounds like this is someone you had recently met and were just starting a relationship with. She doesn't know jack about you except that you make her cunt wet and that's good enough reason to her to send you access to her life savings and potential for the living hell of identity theft?

Like I said, I'd be concerned about how many cards short of a full deck she is playing with. If she is whack enough to do this on her own WITHOUT you demanding or even suggesting it (and even then I'd be concerned), who knows what else might happen when the "voices" tell her to do something while you are asleep.

Liz Borden, Lorena Bobbitt ....:cold:

Last edited:
Well it isn't mental. It all goes back to the aspect of someone giving up their entire body and mind to another individual. If they have truly given themselves to this person then for them it wouldn't be crazy to give over their financial security to that person.

Of course it's mental. How does one give up their mind if it's not mental?

Maybe after establishing a long term relationship it might make sense for one to commit that deeply, but not in the beginning stages of training. Being horny isn't an excuse for being stupid.

whilst i would agree that this is something certainly never to be taken lightly, the idea of opening myself 100% to a Master or Mistress is very intense and both the physical and financial humiliation aspect of this is tested to the full this way.
Its a turn on for sure, but actually submitting this way? not too sure

I've found that there is an sect of the lifestyle that doesn't get talked about alot, and that's financial Domination. I've experienced this aspect only once and it was completely by accident. A slave from PA that I had taken on and began to train sent me her normal morning email, detailing her every plan for that day. Immediately after, a 2nd email came. This email contained every possible piece of personal information regarding her, addresses, phone numbers, passwords to every account she had, SSN, name of bank and both account and routing numbers, everything. She explained that this was her way of surrendering completely to me. As time went on, she expressed she loved looking into her email and bank accounts knowing I had access to them. It was a thrill for her. Now I never abused this privilege and the information was destroyed when I released her due to health concerns, but that gesture will never be forgotten. She wanted to be used physically and finanically. That was a rare thing. Anyone with a similar experience?

sounds just like getting married and having joint accounts...

Absolutely no way.
It's the same idea as a gold digger. I'm not all about money, but what I earn myself is mine. My husband and I will both sign prenuptuals. To ensure neither of us will ever lose what we worked for and if we ever split up neither of our lives would be come more difficult than before.

A woman giving herself up physically AND financially is a very strange idea for me. And I'd never expect a man to just give me access to his money because we were sleeping together.

Hmmm, well I just have to answer this one. The answer is no and absolutely 'no way' in the manner you are saying this about giving all that personal information n' passwords n' stuff! Kinda' crazy. I'm a single mom n' have to take care of my sons, one of them is His even, but He does know that comes first!

I don't even think that a 'real man' would care about this at all ... He totally knows that His control over me will get Him anything He wants, within reason of course, and within what I am able to do, or can do for Him. I mean, He knows all too well that I'm His bitch and that I'll serve His needs in all the ways He wants me to - but it's also in the best of ways I can or I am able to. It's just a balance. When I take my bf shopping, He gets what He wants n' He just has to snap His fingers n' point to something n' tell me to get it for Him ... and, of course I will ... if I can. Because He totally owns my body, mind and soul doesn't mean He has to own my purse does it?

Because He's like this and commanding in an unspoken way and He doesn't make a biggie about that ... I am even more willing to get Him things, even a car that I did once before (yes, for real), and if He wants something or even demands something then I will "willingly" give it to Him because I am His bitch, and I want to be a good bitch for Him before someone else steals Him away from me. xoxx, Dana

All and anything is possible. None of the info every came into play and was destroyed soon after so it never really matter to me. I simply took it as a gesture of submission.

I saw her on skid row the other day. Someone must not have been as nice are you are.

Back