A raging slut when I'm with a black lover

Do you find yourself acting differently with a black lover versus a white one?

• Yes and I don't know why

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I know exactly why

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find that when I'm with a black lover I want to please him as completely as possible. I let them use me as they please and crave their agressiveness. I just want to be their little fuck toy and I don't care what it takes. I feel if I don't fulfill their every need I have let them down. I can't say the same when I'm with a white lover. Surely I can't be the only one who feels this way.

I understand how you feel, and since my first black lover, who trained me to be his married white slut, my purpose when I'm with a bul is to serve him and any desires he has. I found out that I love this role and get very aroused when I'm being used and spoken down to by him or sometimes them.
I get very upset if I don't please them fully, and love when I can make them happy, and want me.

I understand how you feel, and since my first black lover, who trained me to be his married white slut, my purpose when I'm with a bul is to serve him and any desires he has. I found out that I love this role and get very aroused when I'm being used and spoken down to by him or sometimes them.
I get very upset if I don't please them fully, and love when I can make them happy, and want me.

Your a good whitey! You really know your place!

My wife has become very dominant with me but she tells me that with her bulls she will be a submissive slut (without going into details as of yet)..I think she is just trying to make me feel inadequate and jealous of how she will be with them...

I find that when I'm with a black lover I want to please him as completely as possible. I let them use me as they please and crave their agressiveness. I just want to be their little fuck toy and I don't care what it takes. I feel if I don't fulfill their every need I have let them down. I can't say the same when I'm with a white lover. Surely I can't be the only one who feels this way.

Katie those are perfectly natural emotions you are feeling. I've had some luvly ladies - usually younger - tell me that they feel 'confused', or even 'afraid/nervous' around me. Lo and behold, those nerves were deeply rooted sentiments of longing and submission they'd never felt before. The 'confusion' was their conscience struggling to understand why hubby/BF doesn't make them feel so strongly. That is the power of Black love!

Katie, I have seen this in my wife when she has been with black men. She has described to me how submissive she is when having sex with them and sometimes feels like she is losing her mind when they screw her. I showed her your post and she didn't feel like responding at this time (She doesn't spend as much time on here as I do) but said she would think about it and maybe share her thoughts later.

Now, I have Very little experience but honestly, I was not different sexually. My sex depends on the person I am having it with & whatever level of connection & comfort we have.

Though with the black man I just recently had sex with, I slept with him. At this point in my life, if he was a white guy, I would have bolted or kicked him out or slept on different spots.

There was something about him that made me stay horny when he offered me his college cut off & comfy shorts. I wanted to stay close to him all night & the hope of morning sex made me want to stay.
I may or may not have ******* him in his sleep...

Last edited:
Back