A question to ask...

Imagination

Male
Gold Member
From
KS, US
I've been reading on this site for a little over 2 years and I've shared my fantasy of having my wife try some BBC, which in the end she expressed no desire to be shared with any man; only me. This is still a fantasy of mines, but if it is only to remain a fantasy, so be it.

However, as I read more this forum, I've encountered that majority of the husbands here are very submissive, which is OK if that is what they want; not my cup of tea. But I have to ask, is the submissiveness limited to the bedroom (sex) or is it a submissive all around as part of their daily lives. I mean, who's in charge of the household, finances, raising children, future projections, ect? I find it hard to believe that the bull is in charge of everything including the husband/wife relationship no matter if it is a black bull, white bull, Latino bull or whatever. But I do see that some husbands here have accepted the roll of only bringing money in the household and nothing else. No appreciation from the wife, let alone any love or feelings. Can someone elaborate on this?

..... However, as I read more this forum, I've encountered that majority of the husbands here are very submissive, which is OK if that is what they want; not my cup of tea. But I have to ask, is the submissiveness limited to the bedroom (sex) or is it a submissive all around as part of their daily lives. I mean, who's in charge of the household, finances, raising children, future projections, ect?.....
But I do see that some husbands here have accepted the roll of only bringing money in the household and nothing else. No appreciation from the wife, let alone any love or feelings. Can someone elaborate on this?

As with anything each couple will have their own special twist on how they do things.

Some will appear to be perfectly average households with the husband taking care of the finances, the wife taking care of the house, both dealing with the children and so on with the only deviation being what takes place in their bedroom.

Others will have the husband taking a more openly submissive role in respect to his wife and she may have taken over the responsibilities that husbands usually do as well as most of the decision making and he may be doing more of the household chores.

Of course, there are those who take things to the extreme as well and the husband may be treated as little more than a slave by his wife, who assumes total control of their finances, ownership of their properties and essentially turning the husband into her maid.

There is no right way, only what works for each couple on an individual basis.
Had your wife agreed to experiment with enjoying sex with other men, you would have had more of what is considered a "Hot Wife" relationship, in which the husband is not at all submissive, but an equal partner who happens to enjoy watching his wife having sex with others, possibly even joining in as a threesome.

Another "Hot Wife" variation is one in which the husband is the dominant partner who controls his wife's sexuality and essentially whores her out to be used sexually by others for his viewing pleasure.

These are just a sample of a few possibilities and there are many possible variations not even touched on.

In my own marriage, I am submissive to my Wife.
However, we share responsibility for all of our financial concerns as well as all other aspects of running the home with the caveat that, after discussing the issue and giving consideration to all of our ideas and concerns, She has the final deciding power.

In the bedroom, by established, mutual agreement, She makes all of the decisions.
She may occasionally permit me to express a concern or opinion, but is under no obligation to do so nor to give consideration to anything I may say. Our sex lives are under Her absolute control. :)

Outwardly, even though we do not hide the dynamic of our relationship from others, we don't make a point to stick it in their faces, either. If anyone asks us about our relationship, we both answer their questions as honestly as possible. This has led to many women rethinking what they want in a relationship as well as many men also. Although, I think the men tend to think of it more in terms of kinky sex than of being truly in service to their Wives' happiness.
Unless someone asks something that leads to a discussion of the subject. no one would think we were any different from the average married couple of our peers, except we seem to be happier than most. :)

For me it is primarily limited to the bedroom and sexual matters. In public I expect to be treated with complete respect.

There is an element of balance to it that I see not only in myself but in others like me too. I have my own small business and make decisions all day long. In that world I'm the top dog in charge and responsible for everything. I have to make decisions about employment and finances that alter people's lives. It's a small business but nonetheless it can be gut wrenching and stressful especially during these recessionary times.

I'm pretty sure that plays into my erotic desires to relinquish all control and submit to being used for the erotic pleasure of the one I love.

I've done the regular plain vanilla relationship thing. Bored to tears with that. I had a girl recently who played at the BBC game with me but wasn't truly into it so that fizzled as well.

Another practical factor is that I have the income now to support the kind of girl I seek. Not that I want a gold seeker but I'm not stupid either. Such a woman expects (and deserves) to be pampered. Such women are very rare. They have imagination, they're smart and they know how to get what they want.

EyeCandy59.jpg

There are other elements I won't put here but suffice to say I've come to this by way of a long winding road.

really? the local boy i want hasn't asked me to travel. :( besides, i figured he'd be the one traveling. :(

maybe. he's not an idiot but he can be kind of a wimp sometimes. :) if u see him let him know this is no time to be afraid

that';s how it works. he waits. not me though. i have this thing beside my bed and it's NOT ringing. maybe he IS an idiot?:frantic:ya think?

For me it is primarily limited to the bedroom and sexual matters. In public I expect to be treated with complete respect.
of course cucky poet! :) i can be really good at feigning respect for my litttle cucky pet when i feel like it :devil:
There is an element of balance to it that I see not only in myself but in others like me too. I have my own small business and make decisions all day long. In that world I'm the top dog in charge and responsible for everything. I have to make decisions about employment and finances that alter people's lives. It's a small business but nonetheless it can be gut wrenching and stressful especially during these recessionary times.
:rolleyes: i'm all earss baby. well, not exactly! i also have legs, boobs, hips and really nice hair! lol one more tthing, i've been told i'm tight down below too, not that that will ever matter for you! :cold:
I'm pretty sure that plays into my erotic desires to relinquish all control and submit to being used for the erotic pleasure of the one I love.
:devil: ur so mine baby!!!!
I've done the regular plain vanilla relationship thing. Bored to tears with that. I had a girl recently who played at the BBC game with me but wasn't truly into it so that fizzled as well.
me too baby. i've been around the block a time or two :( fortunately none of that shows on the outtside but inside i do come with a few scars and regrets :eek:
how was detroit? have a safe flight home baby

Back