A question for those who like to be reclaimed

ilcuckcouple

Couple
From
IL, US
We are still in the fantasy stage, working up the courage. When I try to have sex with my wife after using our Mr Marcus dildo on her , she says her never endings are a little numb and doesn't feel me as much.

I know there is a difference between a dildo and real person, so what is it like for the wives who have sex with the husband after a hung lover? I've read a number of couples who enjoy this, is the enjoyment more emotional or can you still enjoy physically.

This is more the dynamic we are looking to get into so would love to hear from those with some experience.

It is more emotional than physical at that point, for us atleast. We usually have some really aggresive and passionate sex while Im reclaiming her, most of the time we both orgasm. Despite this its still mostly emotional and the excitement of it all that leads her to an orgasm. She no longer fucks average or smaller guys when we are at clubs, she can barely feel em after getting fucked by larger cocks just before.

Edit: Thats a very clumpsy and rushed explanation since Im on mobile and needs to run, feel free to ask more if you wonder and I can take some time for a better explanation when I have the time.

Last edited:
We are still in the fantasy stage, working up the courage. When I try to have sex with my wife after using our Mr Marcus dildo on her , she says her never endings are a little numb and doesn't feel me as much.

I know there is a difference between a dildo and real person, so what is it like for the wives who have sex with the husband after a hung lover? I've read a number of couples who enjoy this, is the enjoyment more emotional or can you still enjoy physically.

This is more the dynamic we are looking to get into so would love to hear from those with some experience.
Nothing like the real thing....throw Mr Marcus in the drawer

Just be sure. The experience is awesome. The first time is so taboo. Set your goals and your rules and enjoy.

For us the reclaiming is 99% emotional. She'll usually feel little when I fuck her, says it still feels nice, but more like being fingered with a couple of fingers plus I cum almost immediately so is not really for her sexual pleasure. But for us as a couple its very important that I plant my seed in her at the end.

It re-solidifies our relationship and sort of closes the book on the cuckolding thing for that night. A bit light when the house lights come up after a concert, it signifies the moment the fun has ended and we all go back to our normal lives. It helps us keep our bearings on this lifestyle and plus it helps her emotionally, that I show how much i'm turned on by it and removes any doubt for her that I may have had a problem with any of it on the night.

I would agree with most of the posters above. It's all in our minds. At the beginning, my black men were almost the same size as my husband. Later, we wouldn't feel each other. But we still had fun. And there are other ways to reclaim your wife's body.

I would agree with most of the posters above. It's all in our minds. At the beginning, my black men were almost the same size as my husband. Later, we wouldn't feel each other. But we still had fun. And there are other ways to reclaim your wife's body.
Sure a car is not the same as a bus, but driving that car again is emotional love it's reconnecting with wife/husband in an emotional way it shouldn't always be about telling your husband he is small or weak or unable tho that can be fun in itself as a game part , but look after she had her walls opened out to let a truck drive thru sideways doesn't mean the husband driving his Yugo thru that tunnel is bad , sure he knows it feels loose now but if he still wants it why say no , let him enjoy whatever orgasm he has , he knows you did so let him have his enjoyment too .
I wouldn't like or go for this whole denial but not at all unless it's part of a game for a limited time, sure ok I'm cool with playing that way and even some humiliation, but only as part of the fun and limited time.

Back