A QUESTION FOR THE WIVES ONLY

Wives only. Where did you experience your first black cock?

• In a hotel room

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • At my home

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • While on vacation

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Back seat of a car

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • On a beach

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • At a club

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • On a cruise

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • His place

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • At a party

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Husbands checking results

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters
wife's first got blacked in a walk-in cooler at her job as a store clerk. a black guy that frequented the place (on premise beer license) helped her stock the shelves after closing...a couple nights of this and exposed his cock to her. she dropped to her knees and swallowed his cum, then came home, told me about it, and i fucked her twice in two hours. she was horny as hell and so was i. we saw him for 18 months on a regular basis, but he fell in love with her which was a no-no for us. if he hadn't, we would still be fucking him today!

First for me was at my house. years ago hubby was out with the boys for his annual holiday party. I met up with one of my girl friends for a few drinks. My girlfriend is black and we met at a bar she frequents for a few glasses of wine. As the wine flowed she told me about the prowess of black guys. It wasnt long before she had invited a couple of men she new to join us at our table. Next thing i know we were all back at my house mixing drinks. She disapppeared to an upstairs bedroom with one of the guys ad i remained down stairs with the other. Before i knew it i was on my knees giving his beautiful cock the best blow job i could. Eventually we moved to my bedroom and on my marital bed he gave me the fucking of my life. This event was kept secret from hubby for years until i eventually cucked him. Now and then he will ask me to tell him the story of me sucking BBC in our bed. Oh how he wishes he was there for clean up duty.

WOW not category for me....my first time was at a shop where you rented hot tubs by the hour (I don't know what we we're thinking besides getting naked asap!). He was BIG and it turned out I LOVE that! He f*d me for two hours (they knocked and told us our time was up lol) and hubby says I screamed, begged, swore (I never swear) and groaned like crazy. I have to take his word for it as I was too busy cumming (discovered I was multi-orgasmic :)) and getting as much bbc in me as I could to be aware of anything else. The trick was this place was built like a tanning salon with walls that didn't go all the way to the structure above so everyone, everyone, could hear everything! They all stopped and stared at us when we walked out. Normally I would have been horrified by that walk of shame...however I found that night there is NO SHAME in being a slut for BBC...just deep, deep, deep satisfaction. I smiled, and said good night to the staff like a proud slut lol.

WOW not category for me....my first time was at a shop where you rented hot tubs by the hour (I don't know what we we're thinking besides getting naked asap!). He was BIG and it turned out I LOVE that! He f*d me for two hours (they knocked and told us our time was up lol) and hubby says I screamed, begged, swore (I never swear) and groaned like crazy. I have to take his word for it as I was too busy cumming (discovered I was multi-orgasmic :)) and getting as much bbc in me as I could to be aware of anything else. The trick was this place was built like a tanning salon with walls that didn't go all the way to the structure above so everyone, everyone, could hear everything! They all stopped and stared at us when we walked out. Normally I would have been horrified by that walk of shame...however I found that night there is NO SHAME in being a slut for BBC...just deep, deep, deep satisfaction. I smiled, and said good night to the staff like a proud slut lol.

i would have loved to have heard that. i like your style!

Back