A question for the wives about creampies

Physically I was super anxious as I had just been with my bull and generally we ladies like to freshen up downstairs, certainly before anyone else is down there.

Emotionally, at first I though it was really weird but as Stephen began to go from kissing to deep exploration I began to feel proud that I was able to include him in such a way that he became so aroused and excited.
The only negative was that Stephen had to conceptualize the idea and face the reality of my bulls effect on my body down there. I don't think he had seen it in that condition before

I was apprehensive and aroused at the same time. I had been fucked hard three times that afternoon. When I got home my husband wanted to see my pussy. It was swollen, still dilated from my lover's big cock, and leaking our fluids. I initially resisted. When I saw he was aroused by the sight, I laid back and proceeded to tell him the details of my afternoon. The combination of reliving the afternoon and a very sensitive pussy from the afternoon activities made me have numerous intense orgasms. Now, when my lover leaves, I call him and lay there waiting for him to come home and orally service me. It is fantastic. It is a great way to make him feel included and great side benefits for me.

I am the cuckold husband but I can give a little insight into what it is for us. My wife's bf was the first one to suggest that I might like to try it. Secretly I was a little fascinated but I don't know how he knew this. My wife was apprehensive as she loved involving me but wanted to clean up. When her urged me on, she even stopped me by holding my head and saying she was "messy". Then something came over me and I felt just an overwhelming super strong urge to eat her. I kept moving my head down, and she stopped me again and said "are you sure?" I just kept at it. Well, she had been close to another orgasm, so once I started on her with my tongue like a man possessed, it was very short before she had just a massive orgasm. She grabbed my head and ground on it and squeezed it between her thighs so hard I thought my head was going to explode. And it lasted forever ! Now when we talked about it after and since, she says it is a combination of the physical act and in her mind she feels a combination of being dominant, naughty and powerful making me clean up after her "real man". Since then it has become probably our favorite part of her cuckolding me, except when she is not too tired or sore.

Wow I want to do that with my man. He has always wanted to taste me like that but I've been ruluctant. Now it's driving me crazy. I want a whole weekend with a BBC an my man will be only allowed to clean up us both. I want it incredible for us all. Mostly my BBC I want him 2 be serviced and pleased by us both. Anything he wants he will get. He will get me all weekend an my man can only clean our mess and service him. If this might interest you please hit me up. I miss my man but he won't come home until this weekend happens. I will be black owned.

the first time my husband did it he didn't have a choice. One of the 3 black guys I was with grabbed him by the neck and pushed his face into my well fucked pussy, then he said if you don't clean her up we are going to fuck your ass next. After that he loved it and even cleaned the guys sometimes if they wanted it.

Phyliss

the first time my husband did it he didn't have a choice. One of the 3 black guys I was with grabbed him by the neck and pushed his face into my well fucked pussy, then he said if you don't clean her up we are going to fuck your ass next. After that he loved it and even cleaned the guys sometimes if they wanted it.

Phyliss
so.. no matter what he did.. he got rewarded.. if he cleaned your used pussy out of the hot thick cum he got that pleasure. If not he got the pleasure of his ass being used like the slut hole it is. :) I would have had to say.. how bout if you DO fuck me if I eat her pussy?? :)

Phyliss

What a turn on. Wow....i bet you liked it huh..them forsing him to lick their cum.....I'll bet they covered your pussy in cum to...3 massive black DICKS ..DOCKSdockshttp://v4-xh.clients.cdn13.com/data/1645704.mp4?cdn_creation_time=1439016747&cdn_ttl=14400&cdn_bw=1024000&cdn_hash=7568006bbb41e959e1000fdcce976a8a&cd=attachment%3B%20filename%3D1645704_cuckold_boyfriend_finds_it.mp4

I was just wondering what it felt like the first time your husband cleaned you after your lover ? What did it physically feel like and emotionally ?

In my case it was a mix of emotions because I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend in front of my husband.
My husband always felt a great pleasure knowing I had had a relationship with a black guy. Even better due they had known each others because they worked together for a short period of time.
The first time my husband and me dated with my ex, I had been taking contraceptive pills for some weeks, so we had not problems with the fact that my ex cummed inside my pussy.
But when my husband decided cleanning me, I felt uncomfortable at first. He was licking a mix of fluids together.

Phyliss
That is so hot!!

I was just wondering what it felt like the first time your husband cleaned you after your lover ? What did it physically feel like and emotionally ?
I felt great. My hubby had nagged me for some time to try BBC I was nervous in case he would change his mind afterwards or throw it back at me what I'd done. But he never did. Then we had discussed letting men be bareback in me, which we both agreed would turn us on.
So the first time that I had another man's cum in me, oozing out, opening my legs for hubby to get down there and start cleaning me with his tongue, felt fantastic! I just held his hair on his head and just felt so hot and so pleasured- first being fucked by my lover, then being cleaned by hubby!

I felt great. My hubby had nagged me for some time to try BBC I was nervous in case he would change his mind afterwards or throw it back at me what I'd done. But he never did. Then we had discussed letting men be bareback in me, which we both agreed would turn us on.
So the first time that I had another man's cum in me, oozing out, opening my legs for hubby to get down there and start cleaning me with his tongue, felt fantastic! I just held his hair on his head and just felt so hot and so pleasured- first being fucked by my lover, then being cleaned by hubby!
thanks sweet...

It felt so good, but to be honest, I was not happy my Husband did it.
I had my lover G's sperm all over my pussy. It was inside, outside, and matted in my bush.
Hubby asked to lick me and I thought he was nuts.
He was not going to take no for an answer.
I got scared he was gay.
I learned to just accept it and go with it since it made him happy.
G enjoyed that power over him too.

Back