A question for the guys ...

She wants it gentle, you want it rough. What do you do?

• I give it to her gentle. I want to please her.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I stay away from her. I'm not interested if she doesn't want it rough.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I tell her I'll be gentle and then give it to her rough regardless. My pleasure is what matters.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
If the woman wants it gentle (for real, not just playing coy), but you like things rough, what do you do? Give it to her gentle because you ultimately want to please her? Stay away, because if she doesn't want it rough, then you're not interested? Or tell her you'll go gentle and then give it to her rough anyway, because you're the boss?

Interested in your feedback and opinions. :). All of this is pretty new to me.
Thanks.

I will give it to her the way that gives her the most pleasure, women tend to come back to your bed if you can curl their toes but not if you cause them more pain than pleasure. When it doubt it never hurts to have the woman ride cowgirl. Quite often she will start out gentle and once she gets used to my size will fuck the hell out of me. Large bulls can cause physical damage to a woman if they are too rough early into the sex session

I've always let the woman set the pace. What she considers gentle might actually be your medium and your gentle too gentle for her or vice versa.
I found that no matter how gentle things start out, the woman will always escalate to rougher and more intense sex as time goes on.

Of course, there are always the exceptions who want to start out rough and get rougher as well! :bounce:

I've always let the woman set the pace. What she considers gentle might actually be your medium and your gentle too gentle for her or vice versa.
I found that no matter how gentle things start out, the woman will always escalate to rougher and more intense sex as time goes on.

Of course, there are always the exceptions who want to start out rough and get rougher as well! :bounce:

Very good points. It is true that everything tends to be relative.

As usual willsrvu hits the right chord. It's all about serving the Queen Bee. Since we've been married so long it's like choreography; once intimacy and gentle loving has lubricated the gears of pleasure - it's off to the races. At times though she is playing coy to bring about a ravishing. One HAS to keep one's eye on the ball so to speak.

if you treat them nicely and please them in bed, men shouldn't have a problem banging them again later;), but if you have a small cock, all bets are OFF:)

I can just speak for myself, but lovemaking is not just intercourse. Yes, that's a major part of it, but pleasure can be found from many different sources.

Back