A Question for the Black Guys

Because they like it.
Not all women like it. Many women find being called such things a turn-off. As I said, it is derogatory and demeaning as well as totally disrespectful of a woman's feelings. After all, when a woman gives herself to you she still wants something in return and one of those things is respect.

A lot of women like being called being called names in the bedroom, its a matter of taste, you only have to take a look the women who post here to realise that. Its not about being disrespectful its because for women they have to stimulated in the mind first. Its not just the physical aspect having sex.

I Also think these women would beg to differ with you satyr:
slutwalkboston.jpg

Sluts.jpg

A lot of women like being called being called names in the bedroom, its a matter of taste, you only have to take a look the women who post here to realise that. Its not about being disrespectful its because for women they have to stimulated in the mind first. Its not just the physical aspect having sex.

slutwalkboston.jpg

Sluts.jpg
You speak for the few. The majority wish to be treated with respect. I have by far seduced more beautiful women by being a respectful person than I have seen most men get by being disrespectful. Few of the women of class that I have had want to be called derogatory things when in the moment. To each his own.

Sorry I like romance too. I dont like to be called bad name. I like naughty sex and sometimes I say rude word is exciting when making love but I dont like my man call me bad lady, makes me sad and I dont feel sexy. I think BBC can be very romantic too. Wow very nice if BBC is romantic to me. (only in my dreaming hehe)

Sorry I like romance too. I dont like to be called bad name. I like naughty sex and sometimes I say rude word is exciting when making love but I dont like my man call me bad lady, makes me sad and I dont feel sexy. I think BBC can be very romantic too. Wow very nice if BBC is romantic to me. (only in my dreaming hehe)

You look like romance. Romance is what every woman needs in the end.

Only an ignorant fool would persist in calling a white woman 'Bitch' or 'Whore'. There's plenty of uneducated idiots out there doing such, and we wonder why we are still considered stupid.

I can only use myself as an example: I can call a woman such ONLY during intimate moments such as during wild sex or just playing in bed or outdoors, but such should be kept between both couples. It's stupid to refer to any woman as such, and then act mad when a white man refers to us by the 'N'word in public.

I know such is a little hard for a lot of black men in here to understand (especially the ones who think a woman would give them a call just from showing their dicks on their profile pics), but it's hight time we ought to act mature about this.

Only an ignorant fool would persist in calling a white woman 'Bitch' or 'Whore'. There's plenty of uneducated idiots out there doing such, and we wonder why we are still considered stupid.

I can only use myself as an example: I can call a woman such ONLY during intimate moments such as during wild sex or just playing in bed or outdoors, but such should be kept between both couples. It's stupid to refer to any woman as such, and then act mad when a white man refers to us by the 'N'word in public.

I know such is a little hard for a lot of black men in here to understand (especially the ones who think a woman would give them a call just from showing their dicks on their profile pics), but it's hight time we ought to act mature about this.

Wow, common sense, the rarest of virtues on this site, makes a cameo appearance. Thank you Dsoul, for putting into words some of the thoughts that were swirling in my head.

Why do black men always call the white women such derogatory and demeaning names such as bitches, whores, sluts?
Why do black men always ask these "Captain Save-A-Hoe ass questions. Name calling is for the bed. Some women like to be called bitches and hoes, some don't. Of course the average women likes to to be treated like a woman but in the sheets a lot like to feel dirty and be called names. Damn. On these interracial sites there's always a black dude or two that asks these "why do u gotta treat them like such and such" questions.

Wow, common sense, the rarest of virtues on this site, makes a cameo appearance. Thank you Dsoul, for putting into words some of the thoughts that were swirling in my head.

Thank you, sir. I'm just tired of some of the words and comments that a lot of brothers leave in here. We've got as much burden being Black, I see no reason to give a racist white man ammo to further sling at me or anyone just cos of their skin colour or that they're dating a woman/man of different ethnicity. And what's worse is a lot of broths out there are the apparent cause for this.

It's the reason why I don't do much postings anymore. I'm tired of seeing many black cocks in profile pics in here, like they think any white woman is here to give out free pussy. Ain't no such thing as 'free pussy'. I'd rather take 'free gas'.

slutwalkboston.jpg

Sluts.jpg

The whole context of these pictures was completely missed. Just because the word slut is used does not imply that any of these women want to be called such or demeaned or mistreated in any way. These pictures are from demonstrations known as "SlutWalks" where women, protesting the phenomenon of "victim-blaming" and "shaming" of sexual assualt victims, have in a way reclaimed and taken ownership of the word "slut". This stems from a situation in Toronto where a police officer who was invited to lecture a law school class said that women could easiy avoid sexual assault if they didn't dress like sluts.

http://slutwalk.net/?p=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk

http://www.slutwalktoronto.com/

Thank you, sir. I'm just tired of some of the words and comments that a lot of brothers leave in here. We've got as much burden being Black, I see no reason to give a racist white man ammo to further sling at me or anyone just cos of their skin colour or that they're dating a woman/man of different ethnicity. And what's worse is a lot of broths out there are the apparent cause for this.

It's the reason why I don't do much postings anymore. I'm tired of seeing many black cocks in profile pics in here, like they think any white woman is here to give out free pussy. Ain't no such thing as 'free pussy'. I'd rather take 'free gas'.
I agree 110% with your second paragraph. I'm tired of seeing these dudes dicks as well. What's funny is they complain about how there's fake women here but yet they still show their dicks. But how does calling a white women a bitch or hoe gives white men the ammo to say the N word? Trust me they don't any ammo bruh.

Regardless of race or nationality, I NEVER refer to ANY woman who I'm attracted to sluts..I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women. Give respect, get respect. That's how I live

Regardless of race or nationality, I NEVER refer to ANY woman who I'm attracted to sluts..I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women. Give respect, get respect. That's how I live
"I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women". black man you better speak for yourself. Are you a dug up slave from the 1700's? Wtf do you mean its a "privilege" to bang white chicks? Is your self esteem that low my dude? Bruh please lose this pathetic line of thinking because those days of being inferior (the mentality of it) are over. I've read some pathetic things in my lifetime but this beats all. Damn bruh.

Back