A Question for the Black Guys

"I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women". black man you better speak for yourself. Are you a dug up slave from the 1700's? Wtf do you mean its a "privilege" to bang white chicks? Is your self esteem that low my dude? Bruh please lose this pathetic line of thinking because those days of being inferior (the mentality of it) are over. I've read some pathetic things in my lifetime but this beats all. Damn bruh.
Am I a slave lol I find that funny considering how I grew up in a big ass house with a picket fence and green grass. My self esteem is almost consisted cocky you dumb fuck, I'm just staring how I feel and how i roll. I bet you've never even been with a white chick- EVER. stop Trolling and let me do me homie. You worried about what the fuck
I'm saying when there's so many females on this site. Are you gay? Are you a slave black man?? I bet you dropped out of high school, don't have a job and hate on other black people that do better than you. Pussy ass black man can't even put a pic up. If this was slave days I would be fuckin the masters wife and *******(at the same damn time) and you would be fetching my lemonade and making my bacon. You and that faggot that liked your comment can go fuck each other,raw, and catch aids.

Regardless of race or nationality, I NEVER refer to ANY woman who I'm attracted to sluts..I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women. Give respect, get respect. That's how I live

Excellent post Dark_Knight. If we all respected each other then we would truly have a world where all human beings, regardless of race or gender, can live together in peace.

Am I a slave lol I find that funny considering how I grew up in a big ass house with a picket fence and green grass. My self esteem is almost consisted cocky you dumb fuck, I'm just staring how I feel and how i roll. I bet you've never even been with a white chick- EVER. stop Trolling and let me do me homie. You worried about what the fuck
I'm saying when there's so many females on this site. Are you gay? Are you a slave black man?? I bet you dropped out of high school, don't have a job and hate on other black people that do better than you. Pussy ass black man can't even put a pic up. If this was slave days I would be fuckin the masters wife and *******(at the same damn time) and you would be fetching my lemonade and making my bacon. You and that faggot that liked your comment can go fuck each other,raw, and catch aids.
Cool down my friend. Don't let the non thinking people on this site bother you.

"I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women". black man you better speak for yourself. Are you a dug up slave from the 1700's? Wtf do you mean its a "privilege" to bang white chicks? Is your self esteem that low my dude? Bruh please lose this pathetic line of thinking because those days of being inferior (the mentality of it) are over. I've read some pathetic things in my lifetime but this beats all. Damn bruh.

Why do you assume this guy has low self-esteem? It sounds more like he approaches sex and sexual encounters/relationships with women, in this case white women, from a position of respect and equality and not the troglodytic "get over her bitch and bring me my dinner and suck my dick before I backhand you" mentality that far too many of the black guys on this site seem to think is the way to treat white women.

Why do you assume this guy has low self-esteem? It sounds more like he approaches sex and sexual encounters/relationships with women, in this case white women, from a position of respect and equality and not the troglodytic "get over her bitch and bring me my dinner and suck my dick before I backhand you" mentality that far too many of the black guys on this site seem to think is the way to treat white women.
Bruh stop it. This inferior complex having ass dude said it's a "privilege" to have sex with a white woman. That has nothing to with anything you said in this post about respect. Is it a privilege to fuck a white woman? A "prilvilege". Dude is basically saying that its a blessing and honor for a white woman to have sex with our inferior asses. All this other stuff that you are talking about "get over here bitch cook my dinner" is silly. That's ancient cave man *******. No one is doing it like that anymore.

Dude this rant is that of a female. I bet you were rolling your neck and popping your gum when you typed this. My girl is white, before her all my chicks were white but its not a "privilege" for her to be with me. I shouldn't jump for joy because she's with me. And put a pic up for what? Its nothing men pretendng to be woman here, but you call me gay. Hmmmm. Dudes like you are on interracial sites everywhere, saying sucker brown nosing ******* to get brownie points from the women that post there. Its not a fucking privilege to bang a white chick you Jim Crow mentality having ass black man. "It sho iz good anz uh prilvilege dat wite womez let me look dem n da eyez". Keep feeling blessed by god and privileged that a white women will give you the time of day. Inferiority complex having ass simp.

Cool down my friend. Don't let the non thinking people on this site bother you.
Ok bruh since I'm a non thinker. Is it a privilege to fuck a white woman? Yay or nay? Any woman for that matter? And don't campaign for brownie points with your answer. Tell the truth.

white women were born to serve black men sexually....period!!! so what ever we decide to call them its a part of there calling....white sluts ,whores,bitches. or cum dumps are here for black cock..and bull cum!!!!!

You know everyone is going to be different on this one , some women like for you to call them names why you are filling them up with Beef.. Then you have the ones who want you to treat them with class and respect and so on , thats why no two people are the same , if its me i 'll take the high road on this and stick with the classy stuff....

Reactions: wit
I do my best to treat everyone respectfully. I am 60 years old and I get more pussy than I can handle. The first step in self respect is to respect others. I genuinely like the women I fuck, and they know it. Couple that with the fact that this old guy can still give women screaming orgasms and I have no shortage of pussy.

Ok bruh since I'm a non thinker. Is it a privilege to fuck a white woman? Yay or nay? Any woman for that matter? And don't campaign for brownie points with your answer. Tell the truth.
No, it's not a privilege to have sex with any woman. Nor is it a given right. Sex is a mutual thing between two people who are seeking pleasure. The woman has to want you as well as you wanting her. As for procreation that topic does not enter into the equation in this particular forum.

Too fucking funny

The whole context of these pictures was completely missed. Just because the word slut is used does not imply that any of these women want to be called such or demeaned or mistreated in any way. These pictures are from demonstrations known as "SlutWalks" where women, protesting the phenomenon of "victim-blaming" and "shaming" of sexual assualt victims, have in a way reclaimed and taken ownership of the word "slut". This stems from a situation in Toronto where a police officer who was invited to lecture a law school class said that women could easiy avoid sexual assault if they didn't dress like sluts.

http://slutwalk.net/?p=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk

http://www.slutwalktoronto.com/

The context of the pictures is irrelevant, the point I'm trying to make is that some women enjoy being called sluts in different situations, one of them being in the bedroom, because the actually like it, not because they're just mean or cruel to women.

A lot of women like being called being called names in the bedroom, its a matter of taste, you only have to take a look the women who post here to realise that. Its not about being disrespectful its because for women they have to stimulated in the mind first. Its not just the physical aspect having sex.

I Also think these women would beg to differ with you satyr:
slutwalkboston.jpg

Sluts.jpg

The context of the pictures is irrelevant, the point I'm trying to make is that some women enjoy being called sluts in different situations, one of them being in the bedroom, because the actually like it, not because they're just mean or cruel to women.

To the contrary, the context is relevant because you were trying to make your point and referencing the women in the pictures. I'm not arguing with you that some women do like degradation and being called names, just that to use these pictures as proof doesn't buttress your argument.

To the contrary, the context is relevant because you were trying to make your point and referencing the women in the pictures. I'm not arguing with you that some women do like degradation and being called names, just that to use these pictures as proof doesn't buttress your argument.

well that's your opinon but I'm gonna gave to agree to disagree with you.

No, it's not a privilege to have sex with any woman. Nor is it a given right. Sex is a mutual thing between two people who are seeking pleasure. The woman has to want you as well as you wanting her. As for procreation that topic does not enter into the equation in this particular forum.
Well said

Most men of any color, race, or however you want to categorize them can get laid if they want to. The real test is how many women come back for more. Some of the women I fuck have be dancing on my cock for 10 years or more. They sometimes take significant risks to meet with me. I always expect to be treated respectfully and I treat my sex partners respectfully. The women i have sex with are interested primarily in feeling good via good sex. They aren't looking for a replacement for their husbands or other lovers. There interest in me is sexual, however they seem to like being treated as a whole and complete person, not just someplace to put my cock.

Back