A Question for the Black Guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by satyr303, Jul 3, 2012.

1. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Why do black men always call the white women such derogatory and demeaning names such as bitches, whores, sluts?

2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Because they like it.

3. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Not all women like it. Many women find being called such things a turn-off. As I said, it is derogatory and demeaning as well as totally disrespectful of a woman's feelings. After all, when a woman gives herself to you she still wants something in return and one of those things is respect.

4. Not a Myth

Not a Myth Active Member Gold Member

A lot of women like being called being called names in the bedroom, its a matter of taste, you only have to take a look the women who post here to realise that. Its not about being disrespectful its because for women they have to stimulated in the mind first. Its not just the physical aspect having sex.

I Also think these women would beg to differ with you satyr:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    You speak for the few. The majority wish to be treated with respect. I have by far seduced more beautiful women by being a respectful person than I have seen most men get by being disrespectful. Few of the women of class that I have had want to be called derogatory things when in the moment. To each his own.

Twin-chi-city likes this.
  6. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I'm very much in respect of women, and would never do anything to disrespect them. I only call them 'sluts' in bed, cos it helps make the sex far more interesting. White women too enjoy it. But if she's a 'Black-Owned' woman, then calling her a slut is more a compliment, not a curse word.

7. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    Sorry I like romance too. I dont like to be called bad name. I like naughty sex and sometimes I say rude word is exciting when making love but I dont like my man call me bad lady, makes me sad and I dont feel sexy. I think BBC can be very romantic too. Wow very nice if BBC is romantic to me. (only in my dreaming hehe)

thunderball likes this.
  8. Dsoul

Nigeria
    You look like romance. Romance is what every woman needs in the end.

cucky likes this.
  9. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

because we love it and because we are black bulls. ;)

10. phil1952

phil1952 Member

they want us more than we want them

11. sunson

sunson Member

I don't think this is the case, unless maybe if a couple is 'talking dirty' during sex.

And, if you're calling your girl "bitch, whore, slut" EVERY time you fuck her, she's probably going to get annoyed by it.

12. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Only an ignorant fool would persist in calling a white woman 'Bitch' or 'Whore'. There's plenty of uneducated idiots out there doing such, and we wonder why we are still considered stupid.

I can only use myself as an example: I can call a woman such ONLY during intimate moments such as during wild sex or just playing in bed or outdoors, but such should be kept between both couples. It's stupid to refer to any woman as such, and then act mad when a white man refers to us by the 'N'word in public.

I know such is a little hard for a lot of black men in here to understand (especially the ones who think a woman would give them a call just from showing their dicks on their profile pics), but it's hight time we ought to act mature about this.

13. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Wow, common sense, the rarest of virtues on this site, makes a cameo appearance. Thank you Dsoul, for putting into words some of the thoughts that were swirling in my head.

14. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

Why do black men always ask these "Captain Save-A-Hoe ass questions. Name calling is for the bed. Some women like to be called bitches and hoes, some don't. Of course the average women likes to to be treated like a woman but in the sheets a lot like to feel dirty and be called names. Damn. On these interracial sites there's always a black dude or two that asks these "why do u gotta treat them like such and such" questions.

15. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Thank you, sir. I'm just tired of some of the words and comments that a lot of brothers leave in here. We've got as much burden being Black, I see no reason to give a racist white man ammo to further sling at me or anyone just cos of their skin colour or that they're dating a woman/man of different ethnicity. And what's worse is a lot of broths out there are the apparent cause for this.

It's the reason why I don't do much postings anymore. I'm tired of seeing many black cocks in profile pics in here, like they think any white woman is here to give out free pussy. Ain't no such thing as 'free pussy'. I'd rather take 'free gas'.

16. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    The whole context of these pictures was completely missed. Just because the word slut is used does not imply that any of these women want to be called such or demeaned or mistreated in any way. These pictures are from demonstrations known as "SlutWalks" where women, protesting the phenomenon of "victim-blaming" and "shaming" of sexual assualt victims, have in a way reclaimed and taken ownership of the word "slut". This stems from a situation in Toronto where a police officer who was invited to lecture a law school class said that women could easiy avoid sexual assault if they didn't dress like sluts.

http://slutwalk.net/?p=1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk

http://www.slutwalktoronto.com/

17. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

I agree 110% with your second paragraph. I'm tired of seeing these dudes dicks as well. What's funny is they complain about how there's fake women here but yet they still show their dicks. But how does calling a white women a bitch or hoe gives white men the ammo to say the N word? Trust me they don't any ammo bruh.

willsrvu likes this.
  18. Dsoul

Nigeria
    I meant in contrast. Wasn't meaning it other than that.

19. Dark_Knight

Dark_Knight Member Real Person

Regardless of race or nationality, I NEVER refer to ANY woman who I'm attracted to sluts..I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women. Give respect, get respect. That's how I live

Mocca4Her likes this.
  20. BLKDick

BLKDick Member

"I feel like its a privilege for us to even be able to have sex with sexy white women". black man you better speak for yourself. Are you a dug up slave from the 1700's? Wtf do you mean its a "privilege" to bang white chicks? Is your self esteem that low my dude? Bruh please lose this pathetic line of thinking because those days of being inferior (the mentality of it) are over. I've read some pathetic things in my lifetime but this beats all. Damn bruh.

blk-tastybeast-1 likes this.