A question for husbands

This is exactly how we feel, it is a double life. Although we still have yet to do it, part of the fantasy is to completely break away from our daily, responsible and respectable lives and become the exact opposite of that when we're in the bedroom, our sexual yin and yang I guess. Treating her like a lady in public and a whore in bed is a very erotic and arousing experience of extremes. I've said it in other posts here that we are not like a lot of other cuckold couples here, we're not into husband humiliation, we're into her becoming the one who is used and becoming a slut wife. Calling her a slut and a whore while she is in fact allowing another man to fuck her would not only be accurate at the time but exactly who we want her to become while we engage is this new part of our sex life. Being called these degrading names is part of the arousal and she enjoys being treated like that while in the throes of passion. I like it too but I would never treat her like that outside the confines of the bedroom.
Could not agree more

Hi guys, I'm totally fine and think it's a huge turn on for me to hear a horny black guy calling my wife a slut when she is having awsome sex with him, and it's also a huge turn on when I hear the guys talking about my wife when they are at the bar etc, the only time we hate it is wen uneducated narrow minded people find out or hear about our lifestyle choice and instantly say wot a slut! Totally disrespectful and rude, well that's my take on it anyway :)

it depends on the situation we are in, if we feel that is just sex talk, in the heat of the moment etc it can be a turn on for all, but if a bull came across as if thats what he actually thought, and you can tell when he is performing, then that would put mrs inked of the whole session as she is not a whore in the literal term lol

I like being bitch, slut, shot whore. My husband likes it when the bulls are used me as a cum dump. My husband wants me to do all for the bulls. He said, were proud of me when I did everything and my lovers were happy with me! He also says that no drops of sperm can be left in their balls. I will do everything because I want to be an expert bitch. :threesome: :lips:
12.JPG

Just wondered how you husbands feel when the black guys they are fucking call your wives whores and sluts ,

My wife couldn't be more respectable on the surface , mom , grandmother, respected business owner and charity volunteer , no one would suspect we do this ,

Does her being called a shot whore make you angry or upset or does it make the experience more arousing for all concerned ,

I have spoken to a couple of husbands who insist that her bulls don't call their wives whores . Personally it's something we both enjoy .

Have not fulfilled our fantasy but we have this thing where being degraded is off limits. However, my wife has intimated that some "rough" sex would be nice and implied being treated a little trashy might be a turn on.
My take is being the virtuous wife, mom, grand-mom and rule follower has run it's course and she wants to feel the rush of having a black man talk to her in ways that are contrary to who she is but how she wants to feel.

Have not fulfilled our fantasy but we have this thing where being degraded is off limits. However, my wife has intimated that some "rough" sex would be nice and implied being treated a little trashy might be a turn on.
My take is being the virtuous wife, mom, grand-mom and rule follower has run it's course and she wants to feel the rush of having a black man talk to her in ways that are contrary to who she is but how she wants to feel.
well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!! My wife would never let me call her anything like that but for some reason when a guy is black and has a dick twice my size its all fair game.

Were in our 40s but I think its especially hot to see a young guy use my wife as his personal fleshlight and call her (and me) any name he wants.

Back