A question about the BBC impregnation case

What do you think, who must pay support for black baby in case of impregnation by the black bull ?

• Black impregnator

Votes: 88 16.1%
  • White husband / boyfriend

Votes: 376 68.9%
  • Nobody, it’s an own choice of the girl

Votes: 82 15.0%

• Total voters
... What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

Sexy Foxy, then you wish to make this a moral discussion, not a legal one.
Legally, the "pecking order" doesn't stop with the paternal *******, I can guarantee you that. Remember the courts don't side with anyone, particularly when the paternal and biological ******* isn't one and the same. The courts only care about the welfare of the baby. Sherlock Holmes might say, "if it was your ink that wrote the script, own up to it!"

Last edited:
I respect your opinon, but again there are couples who do this because they want to, not as a game true enough bringing a baby into the world is serious but if that baby is with parents who will love Him/her, who are we to judge?!?!

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, This line here;
the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it.

Implies the baby wasn't wanted, but rather something vindictive of the white woman.

Sure, if the baby is planned and wanted, loved and cared for - that is what is important and all that matters. But when played as a game - that's another matter. If that was not the intent of Sexy Foxy then she needs to re-phrase the question.

The biological ******* always has a chip in the game! Some nice, responsible man might step in and become the paternal *******, but the bloodline automatically remains "in play" if needed. The paternal ******* dies or becomes imprisoned, the BioDad may find himself with some added responsibilities.
Remember, paternity simply identifies who is currently responsible. Recognition Of Parentage keeps the biological's name in the hat.

Last edited:
That's the thing abut the lifestyle that I remain vigilant about: respect.

We are all human beings first, kinksters second. I hate the throwing around of bitch and slut as derogatory terms, as of this lifestyle is just a thinly-veiled outlet for your hatred of women.

The woman who is pregnant is (almost) always going to put the baby first. If I am ever unfortunate enough to get a woman I'm with pregnant, I will go along with whatever she wants to do, regardless of my feelings. No risk, no reward, but if I get bit, I'll own up to it.

It depends, did she actually cheat on him or was he like us pervs on this site who wanted this to happen. If you're a good husband who thought everything was fine until this bomb was dropped on you, then GTFOsue her into the poorhouse, and let her and her 'bull' figure it out. If you wanted her to screw around, with or without condoms, then you should expect it, love it, embrace it, and consider yourself lucky that you get to raise her baby. And expect that she'll continue because you can't always get the genie back into the bottle.

Imagine yourself, the white slut was knocked up by the black bull and didn’t abort it. What is your opinion, who is the right person to support her black baby? It’s not a question of law ;)

PS: I'm not impregnated, it's just an interest :angel:

For a gorgeous babe like you I'd stay, raise the black baby, and kiss your pregnant belly everyday, no matter what you did to me! If that's you in the avatar, I'd ;)do just about anything and consider it a privilege!

A lot of males, not just black males make a big deal out of impregnating a woman/women. It's really not a particularly difficult task. Once a male has a basic understanding of female anatomy delivering the sperm to the appropriate place is a simple and rather rather strait forward task. I would imagine anyone with an IQ of 40 or more would be capable of reproduction. However raising that little bundle of joy to adulthood and molding them into a productive member of society is a lot more complicated and rewarding and should be respected. There is nothing wrong wrong with fucking for the sake of fucking, it is the most pleasurable thing I have found in this life, but it needs to be done responsibly. If you are going to create life you need to take responsibility for it.

If you was just only havin sex with the black dude and you know u not on BC and you let him cream you then.... he shouldnt pay ... nor your man its not his kid ...

So, let me get this straight, you have bareback sex with a chick who's not taking any form of birth control, she gets pregnant with a baby created with sperm that you chose to ejaculate inside her, and you say its not your fault and you shouldn't have to pay, huh? :)

Possibly you should reverse the roll ... pretend you're either the new mom, or the baby, and make that same argument!
Can you keep a straight face and honestly say the man who made you pregnant, or the man who created you with his sperm, should not be responsible for the future liabilities and costs associated with raising that baby to adulthood? Can you seriously say that? Mac

So, let me get this straight, you have bareback sex with a chick who's not taking any form of birth control, she gets pregnant with a baby created with sperm that you chose to ejaculate inside her, and you say its not your fault and you shouldn't have to pay, huh? :)

Possibly you should reverse the roll ... pretend you're either the new mom, or the baby, and make that same argument!
Can you keep a straight face and honestly say the man who made you pregnant, or the man who created you with his sperm, should not be responsible for the future liabilities and costs associated with raising that baby to adulthood? Can you seriously say that? Mac
Its honestly Two people to make the baby ..... fun os fun but a baby is a baby....... baby support should be a last option.... you should make sure everybody is taking there pils std test. basically make sure fun is just fun ... did i clear that up

Back