a piece of an advice for all cucks/hotwives

my dear fellas and ladies
you can't search for person just for the sexual matters, you can't post an announcement "looking for a hot wife...".
if you like spicy food you can't just live on hot chilli, the hot chilli must be eaten with a normal food.
i didn't make this it's the rules that rule the relationships.
any way if you were serious about living the lifestyle you should start your own project that based on honesty with your partner, but obviously don't expect to drag a nun/monk to this, just find the right partner and design your own relation with her/him.
;)

You are of course right Ed, but it takes time for wannabe cucks to figure that one out. When it comes to many other fetishes, you could visit a web forum, and find girls that are into the same as you - but when it comes to cuckolding, it is very different. Unlike some fetishes, cuckolding is (or should be) based on trust, honesty and - most importantly - knowing what the other person likes.

Maybe with the exception of swinger people. So if wannabe's in here are looking for a potential hotwife, start by looking into some swinger sites or clubs, maybe even sites like fetlife.

you can't search for person just for the sexual matters, you can't post an announcement "looking for a hot wife...".
if you like spicy food you can't just live on hot chilli, the hot chilli must be eaten with a normal food.
any way if you were serious about living the lifestyle you should start your own project that based on honesty with your partner, but obviously don't expect to drag a nun/monk to this, just find the right partner and design your own relation with her/him.
;)

Which is exactly why so many threads in this forum have zero responses. As I've posted elsewhere, I imagine only a very small percentage of women want a man coming at them this way. The men are bringing little, if anything, to the table.

Which is exactly why so many threads in this forum have zero responses. As I've posted elsewhere, I imagine only a very small percentage of women want a man coming at them this way. The men are bringing little, if anything, to the table.

Point well made ... that's because we now live in a shake-n-bake, hedonistic society, where shortcuts have now become the norm. We have forgotten that its often the trip getting to a destination that is every bit as desirable as actually reaching the destination we desire. :)

Last edited:
;)
Cuckolding is work for both parties. Hardest part is communication but its the most important.

Back