A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

I (the husband) set up the dates for my wife. It’s always me the men will talk to. What gets me is the guys who message us(on this site or others) with a dick pic and the usual I wanna fuck you message. Or the second question is do you have any pics or videos to share(a red flag for pic collectors and fakes).If we talk and decide to meet, believe me you will see plenty of pics and videos.
The point I’m trying to make is be adult and have manners(on both sides). Don’t start out acting like an ass and be demanding. Just because your black and have a dick don’t make you a BBC or Bull. And that’s a problem we are seeing with the younger guys. Because I can promise guys this. If your rude or disrespectful to me you will have NO SHOT at meeting her. If you contact us and act like a man and be respectful that’s how you will be treated. And the reward is some of the best pussy you will ever get. If not, enjoy your hand and keep looking....

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Chuurrch.... Tabernacle

We are married so we do this for mutual pleasure. Its really funny to me that most of the men who contact us think that a big black cock is all they need to get things started. We get offers all the time from men so we are not impressed. We both look at the messages and the pics that are sent over and everything we do we do together.

We are married so we do this for mutual pleasure. Its really funny to me that most of the men who contact us think that a big black cock is all they need to get things started. We get offers all the time from men so we are not impressed. We both look at the messages and the pics that are sent over and everything we do we do together.
I agree presentation is everything
Please login or become a member to view

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Well I'm single and looking to find a bl black guy for my first experience can you help

Both my husband and myself check the site, but mostly me, wifey

I am an exhibitionist, a nympho, a pervert, a voyeur, a SLUT.

having men and women look at me, and me looking at the men and women is a huge turn on for me, love posting my pics and videos. my husband is pretty much the same as me.

We love to make friends with like minded couples for fun but we are not in some desperate search on here or anywhere else for anything in particular except fun in the end. We make friends first and go from there.

Men that contact us with no clue how to proceed, Seems like our mere presence here is somehow a green flag that wifey wants to fuck any random guy who sends a message, haha

Also, many guys make an assumption that we automatically want to kik, skype, etc after 1 or 2 messages.

First of all, if we don't find you attractive or interesting, why would we continue the ******* of a conversation?
2nd we always get to know the person we are chatting with, that takes more than just 1 conversation, no patience.
3rd, I (wifey) get hit on 100 times per day by many types of men, so what that you are hitting me up here? lets be friends, (maybe) go from there please.

Finally, I have a husband he is my black daddy fucker, and no matter your cock size (my daddy is big also, hehe) he cannot be replaced. My husband daddy is not a cuck. He is the master and makes all the decisions in our family. If my daddy allows anyone to fuck me, then his wish is my command.

My black daddy is my master

Great thread topic:

I know its old, but I'm new here and just enjoying all of the great conversations.
Glad I found this site.

Honestly, It does help to assume you're talking to the husband/ man.
And there has to be some type of chemistry/ energy that works with him, of course.

But I REALLY do wish the fakers that have no woman would just go away to another site ( had this experience on other sites)
if you're gay or just lonely, thats cool - no Hate here at all, just stop wasting everyone's time.

There are plenty of other paces you can do that.
We're all just sick of your sh*t.

We're all here to meet and connect with people of similar interests.
Life is too short!

This thread actually hits home with us. It couldn't be more true! We get contacted by many couples. Most pretend to be the women. But we have our ways and know that we are always talking to the husband or male!!!
Me and my husband both use the site. So it's always smart to ask and never assume.
We've learned there are many actors and people who enjoy lying on this site! Best always to use caution and never assume anything about the person you think you are conversating with.
You are correct I always asked who I’m speaking with, if their profile is verified and pictures in their profile.

I am in full agreement with you. I have no issue talking to husbands, as long as they are sincere and honest. In fact, i like cuckold men a great deal because they tend to be very nice and polite.

honesty is the only policy, and do not post photos of your wife or gf if she hasn't given you consent.
We have never posted pictures or shared them , my wife works in information technology and we both know that once something is posted you lose control. There was a female judge in Winnipeg who had to resign because they sent pictures to a very handsome hung black guy and he tried to blackmail the couple. The husband claimed he had sent th pics without his wife's knowledge but it was still to much for the justice system that a female judge would like sex and three sums and bbc

Back