A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

I lady told me once "Grace is also manifested when truths are revealed at the perfect time." You know as well as all men do-it will be used against them until maturity as well as ones own truth are distributed in perfect balance where the truth is not a rock to be thrown or used to pit one against another. Nor to break an already achy heart.. But to enlighten and enrich lives for the better. Pain is a great teacher-possibly one of the best- and when
self pity and fear are no longer in the equation- the truth becomes a power that cannot be reckoned with enveloped in a strength and a confidence-not of this world.
You have quite a mind!

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Thank you . They think I am my husband. He allows me to chat. Then, once in a while, he is able to watch me enjoy the beautiful black man that in reality chose me. Not the other way around. (I just want all of them ;)) I do love the black people so much. I used to dance in the clubs-and the sisters would go "Mmmm Don't say black man. Mama's here. Don't say black man." I told them they were too beautiful to be calling themselves that. we were like family. There was a code-you just did not NOT support them you know? Disagree maybe-not see eye to eye. But we respected one another. Always.

Last edited:
Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
my wife does not browse this site and only looks if it is something I point out and think it interests her.
I am on the site mostly evenings?nights when she is out, she is happy with this arrangement and knows I post both pictures and posts on here and as long as there are no facial pics shes fine with it.
she is out most nights and hence I'm alone and unable to concentrate on "normal" things in life while she is getting fucked

Well for one most of the black dudes on this are desperate fucktards!!
#2 When you get messages from couples first thing to do is ask?... Is this wife or hubby?..
#3 If your into cuck ******* proceed if your like me don't waste time with the bullshit tell the ******* of bitch BYE FELICIA!!
#4 Problem solved now go bang a real white or latin chick!
#5 Complicated man FOOK no... But some of you make it so!

I have been a certified bull for well over 10 years except for a 4 year break from active bulling as a result of a reletionship with a snow bunny, even then, we still swung as a couple.

Having said that, it is so easy to tell when a single male or hubby without wife's knowledge is trying to fool you if you have experience and have been in the lifestyle long enough. Many of the signs have already been stated here. Some others sign bulls should watch out for is those couple profiles that says she wants to be blacked, or they are looking for thier first bbc experience. 99.9% of the time its just a man behind such profiles. Look out for how long they have been members. If you as a couple are on a site like this or AFF or other swinger sites for a long time, say 6 months or more and you are still craving to be blacked, you obviously are not real or serious about it.

Talking about verified profiles here. In all honesty I still take that with a pinch of salt. There are other things to look out to tell if a couple's profile is genuine and that they are serious about the lifestyle. You have no idea what some sissies or cuck wannabes would do to score a chat with a bull or to be taken seriously on a site like hhis . Its no biggie for some to pay a ****** a few dollars to pose for pictures with some paper saying whatever he wants on it.

Last edited:
Thank you . They think I am my husband. He allows me to chat. Then, once in a while, he is able to watch me enjoy the beautiful black man that in reality chose me. Not the other way around. I do love the black people so much. I used to dance in the clubs-and the sisters would go "Mmmm Don't say black man. Mama's here. Don't say black man." I told them they were too beautiful to be calling themselves that. we were like family. There was a code-you just did not NOT support them you know? Disagree maybe-not see eye to eye. But we respected one another. Always.
To explain a little further my sisters liked calling themselves"N" word-so for politcal correctness indication purposes only.

You will always for the most part know when it's my husband-he can't spell worth a ******* and his connotations could use a lot of improvement. But a weapon is more effective when it is concealed-and nobody likes a snoopy dog. Accept Snoopy himself. Now..Curiosity? Ahh-that is like reading a great Agatha Christy Novel(no I haven't but my mom read them all-about 30 times easy-so what's good for the ******* is good for the barnucle) and not being able to put it down till you know "Who done it?" Then everyone is so disarmed by then love can finally take it's rightful place.
WellWIN_20170329_21_26_15_Pro (2).jpg

There are a lot of posers, who exchange a gazillion emails, but flake when conversations concerning meetings come up.
TRUTH.
So what I'm constantly seeing is white bois online trying to pimp out their chicks, but that is Ass-Backwards. Any guy in his RIGHT MIND ain't trying to talk to another GUY, WTF...y'all ninjas is hustling backwards in here, smdh...

Women and Couples want to complain about guys sending one-line emails?
The reason single guys don't bother writing longer, more interesting emails Is because that 2 seconds of typing is all we will INVEST in your time-wasting bullshit.:bounce::bounce:

People act like Black Men we just sitting around with massive 10" erect dick, just WAITING for white ppl to choose us.:rolleyes:
Like my man X to the Z said...
"Bitch PLEASE!" :bounce:

real talk, most black men have the pick of the pussy litter. Your wife/GF should do EVERYTHING in their power to snag one, whatever it takes. Get verified, exclusive selfies, Hell...make a live video.

Don't expect any kind of good response from a REAL G, unless you find some thirsty azz dude desperate for action. Then the sex game probably whack as fuck too lol

Merry Christmas, Mofos!:tree:
- Santa Mike :santa:

As a very good communicating couple with the same interests(big black dick) we do everything together and spend time together on here about once or twice a day. We cannot handle anymore fake fucks posing as an experienced bull either so we are very careful after learning how it is on all the sites.

As a very good communicating couple with the same interests(big black dick) we do everything together and spend time together on here about once or twice a day. We cannot handle anymore fake fucks posing as an experienced bull either so we are very careful after learning how it is on all the sites.
CuriousInMI , I understand your frustration and concern. Allow me to loan you my BS glasses, so you can see through the Bullshit! From experience, A Tru Bull don't need to say *******. Why? Easy Does it, will never ask how was it! So if you find yourself standing in the middle of a field of steers. Just ask one question, what makes you a Stud? Amongst steers hopefully it will be balls! Good luck.

CuriousInMI , I understand your frustration and concern. Allow me to loan you my BS glasses, so you can see through the Bullshit! From experience, A Tru Bull don't need to say *******. Why? Easy Does it, will never ask how was it! So if you find yourself standing in the middle of a field of steers. Just ask one question, what makes you a Stud? Amongst steers hopefully it will be balls! Good luck.
Yah let me borrow them shits would ya! Lol. It hasn't been too bad, we're still here.

Back