A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Kind of picked up on that.) To me, that's sucks if husbands are on here without their wives knowledge; that's deceiving.
? Maybe someone can help answer Why would any husband go and do this if your wife doesn't have any knowledge of it? Again, that's sucks.
makes it difficult for genuine couples
💯

After contact and vetting is done we review the list together and she does decide which one or group is her choice if any. Then meeting is scheduled.
My husband will search to find Bull's that he thinks I will like! Then he'll show me. He never contacts them! It's always me that does the chatting!

Spoken like a MuthaTruckin Boss!!
That's kinda sad! Not all women are desperate as well. I'm pretty picky who I let have me! My husband doesn't do any of the chatting, it's always me! It's unfortunate that some men of couples have kinda ruined it for the honest ones. Maybe we are far and few between but there are still some of us out there!

My experience on this site is that most couples are white men who married and their wives have no idea they are on this site and the rest seem to be just single white men trying to get off. I have also come across female profiles with men running them, you can tell by the pics they use or send you. I have only been on this site almost two months and I can honestly say out of maybe the 50-60 people that have contacted me, 4-5 have been real women?
That's kinda sad! I am the female of a couple and my husband never chats on here, it's always myself! He might find a bull and show me, but he never chats!

I'm the wife looking for playmates on this site!
I find potential bbcs make enithal contact, but we are old school so I ask for email address & then get my husband involved to make contact & any possible playdate arrangements all with my input & approval. This helps to weed out the fakers and flaky guys on this site (alot of them close to 9out of ten)! We only made a few quality connections to my pleasurable end! Communications, honesty & respect are very key!

I'm the wife looking for playmates on this site!
I find potential bbcs make enithal contact, but we are old school so I ask for email address & then get my husband involved to make contact & any possible playdate arrangements all with my input & approval. This helps to weed out the fakers and flaky guys on this site (alot of them close to 9out of ten)! We only made a few quality connections to my pleasurable end! Communications, honesty & respect are very key!
Like that

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
I do all the research of what she is looking for. I always let her decide and she makes the calls . Body type, size , she.makes the call.

Well said, also an excellent point:bounce:
True and not true, in our case it’s a little different. I think a well seasoned couple like us in many cases the women just because we have outlived husband finding the perfect bull and now it’s more exciting for me to look and comment and ask his opinion. This is all now part of what turns him on is seeing who and what I will chose who I prefere to share my body with this has turned out to be a big turn on for him and me as well. So it’s pretty true but not all true. My husband found it easy to tell male from femalechecsaidcthrcwayvhe could tell that us women go into detail have questions concerns something that is females write paragraphs as for the males are simple they are comfortable writing one line chats also the female tells what husband enjoys usually and the males will say he likes me to do this that whatever so that’s my opinion

I have my own page and my cuck has our couple page to weed through the fakes. So if any bull, female or couple wants to talk to me they can. I love talking to other females about this lifestyle. I don't have time for the fake bullshit.
I'd like to follow your acct. no disrespect meant, but I have no interests in seeing your husband. But your gingerness and pretty ass - yes please.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Absolutely.

I think your title should include the word for NEW BULLS AND BLACK MALES. Once in a while a guy will nicely say hi to the wife and I (husband) make it a point that the wife doesn't want to be part of the contact scene, BUT 99% of the time the guys from the begging when they make contact they are addressing themselves to me. While back when we were setting up GBs wife tried to help and in 2 days she said OH HELL NO, THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS WITH DRAMA ISSUES ON THE SITE and that is totally true there's so mutch drama that I learn to tone it down and I'm sure this is just one of many reasons why wives do not participate on the site. I'm sure there are some ladies that like or enjoy the hunt but it's just not for us.

Back