A Night with The BigBlackBull76

FireandIce

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I have had quite a few ask what my night was like, so I've decided to share it with you all!

Title: A NIGHT WITH THE BIGBLACKBULL76,
by FireandIce

The following story is true and I wrote this with the permission of the fabulous @bigblackbull76.

On my way to the hotel...I had butterflies in my stomach. I looked in the mirror over a hundred times scrutinizing myself to make sure everything looked exactly right on me. I pulled up to the location where he was to park and I actually said out loud to myself "Just get out and go inside!" As I got into the elevator on my way up to his place my heart was pounding a mile a minute and I was starting to panic some. I walked up to his door and said this is it and held my breath as I knocked on it. When he opened the door and I saw his warm smiling face I became more comfortable almost instantly and most of my nervousness disappeared. He asked how I was doing and thanked me for coming up to see him. He asked if I wanted to use the restroom to refresh a bit while he got some glasses of wine ready which I jumped on the opportunity to do another hundred looks over myself.

I came out and he had candles lit around the room, two glasses of wine poured and some slow R&B music playing. He complimented me on my looks as I sat down on the bed but he asked me to stand again and he embraced me with a long big warm hug. We then started to kiss softly and I could feel myself getting wet...my clit beginning to tingle..

He asked me to help him remove his shirt and pants which I did and had a chance to admire his hard chest and stomach. He then helped me to remove my top and bottom only leaving my black thong on and asked me to lay down on the bed on my stomach. He began massaging my body... and I became so relaxed. It felt so good to his his big strong hands rub all over on me. No man has ever studied my body so carefully as if it were priceless artwork. And then he asked me to turn over and he started kissing me again...all I could think was how badly I wanted to feel his tongue between my thighs, and he moved down to kiss my nipples gently...and then harder..until they were swollen and sensitive and I was aching for more..and then he kissed down each long leg I was crazy with anticipation..and then he slipped off my panties and I felt the warmth and wetness of his tongue..gently licking my clit...and I melted as he had me fully unguarded and wanting more. He licked and sucked me like an expert...like some hungry ******* and I moaned through not one but 2 amazing orgasms that sent my head spinning.

He softly and gently moved over me...and pressed into me...slowly sliding that big rock hard cock into me.... I was in heaven. I could feel him filling me up..stretching me to my limits with every slow stroke...and I couldn't help but to respond and move and grind against him so I could take it all...I wanted every inch. After a few minutes, things got a bit rougher..and I loved it. He said "your use to it now and super wet so turn your ass over" and as I did as a was told and he took me from behind and all I could do not to scream, was bury my head into a pillow and bite down on it. I could feel every inch of him plow deep into me and I reached that fine line where pleasure and pain meet..but he knew exactly how to keep it on the pleasure side and began pulling my hair, smacking my ass, and making me tell him that my pussy belongs to him now and to call out his name. He drove me farther to the edge as I came twice more for him and when he came I longed for the barrier between us to disappear so that I could feel all of him filling me up. I enjoyed lying in his arms for a,while afterward and wished I could have stayed longer. I look forward to us getting to know one another better and the sex getting better with one another every next time we meet.

There's our evening together and I hope you all enjoyed reading about it! ;)

I have had quite a few ask what my night was like, so I've decided to share it with you all!

by FireandIce

The following story is true and I wrote this with the permission of the fabulous @bigblackbull76.

On my way to the hotel...I had butterflies in my stomach. I looked in the mirror over a hundred times scrutinizing myself to make sure everything looked exactly right on me. I pulled up to the location where he was to park and I actually said out loud to myself "Just get out and go inside!" As I got into the elevator on my way up to his place my heart was pounding a mile a minute and I was starting to panic some. I walked up to his door and said this is it and held my breath as I knocked on it. When he opened the door and I saw his warm smiling face I became more comfortable almost instantly and most of my nervousness disappeared. He asked how I was doing and thanked me for coming up to see him. He asked if I wanted to use the restroom to refresh a bit while he got some glasses of wine ready which I jumped on the opportunity to do another hundred looks over myself.

I came out and he had candles lit around the room, two glasses of wine poured and some slow R&B music playing. He complimented me on my looks as I sat down on the bed but he asked me to stand again and he embraced me with a long big warm hug. We then started to kiss softly and I could feel myself getting wet...my clit beginning to tingle..

He asked me to help him remove his shirt and pants which I did and had a chance to admire his hard chest and stomach. He then helped me to remove my top and bottom only leaving my black thong on and asked me to lay down on the bed on my stomach. He began massaging my body... and I became so relaxed. It felt so good to his his big strong hands rub all over on me. No man has ever studied my body so carefully as if it were priceless artwork. And then he asked me to turn over and he started kissing me again...all I could think was how badly I wanted to feel his tongue between my thighs, and he moved down to kiss my nipples gently...and then harder..until they were swollen and sensitive and I was aching for more..and then he kissed down each long leg I was crazy with anticipation..and then he slipped off my panties and I felt the warmth and wetness of his tongue..gently licking my clit...and I melted as he had me fully unguarded and wanting more. He licked and sucked me like an expert...like some hungry ******* and I moaned through not one but 2 amazing orgasms that sent my head spinning.

He softly and gently moved over me...and pressed into me...slowly sliding that big rock hard cock into me.... I was in heaven. I could feel him filling me up..stretching me to my limits with every slow stroke...and I couldn't help but to respond and move and grind against him so I could take it all...I wanted every inch. After a few minutes, things got a bit rougher..and I loved it. He said "your use to it now and super wet so turn your ass over" and as I did as a was told and he took me from behind and all I could do not to scream, was bury my head into a pillow and bite down on it. I could feel every inch of him plow deep into me and I reached that fine line where pleasure and pain meet..but he knew exactly how to keep it on the pleasure side and began pulling my hair, smacking my ass, and making me tell him that my pussy belongs to him now and to call out his name. He drove me farther to the edge as I came twice more for him and when he came I longed for the barrier between us to disappear so that I could feel all of him filling me up. I enjoyed lying in his arms for a,while afterward and wished I could have stayed longer. I look forward to us getting to know one another better and the sex getting better with one another every next time we meet.

@FireandIce - dam hot ass story babe and I couldn't have told it better myself. Thanks for taking the time to write and post it, much love and kisses from your Bull. XoXoXoXo

@FireandIce - a night with the BigBlackBull76 part deux is upon the eve and this is a little something even more magical of what I have in store for you:

As soon as you get through my door I'm going to make you drop to your knees and I'm going to fuck your mouth wide open while I grab your hair until your gagging on my cock being shoved down your throat and tears run down from your eyes;
tumblr_ncjwwoMZl61smcfy6o1_400.gif

and you will worship every last inch of my Magnificent BBC up and down with baptism by your tongue;
tumblr_nr7rhrE53t1usvzq3o1_400.gif

then i'm gonna get that kitty nice and super wet for my BBC to just slide and glide deep down in side real easy;
tumblr_ntcepjoOZn1tcchvuo1_1280.gif

then I'm gonna have you slide up and down on my pole as it fills and makes cream spill out your tight pussy hole:
tumblr_nfcnrsur4F1srit3ro1_500.gif

Then i'm going to drill that tight little pink pussy nice and good with my big black wood;
tumblr_nedt4aWpHn1tgd5hxo1_400.gif

Then the Mighty Black Bull will be bending you over and fucking you Black pussy bully style;
tumblr_nraqi9ABnZ1tcchvuo1_500.gif

and ill move you off the bed onto my couch bend you over, spread open your legs and impale you deep and long with my Big Bull horn;

tumblr_mirrsteobZ1s6b1hjo1_500.gif

and finally ending off the night cap like this;
tumblr_mxhnt8uIXO1ry0shyo1_250.gif

by FireandIce

WOW - seriously erotic - thanks for sharing. You write well... I've was mesmerized... I could almost hear you groaning with orgasmic pleasure as his hard cock penetrated you deeply.

More of this (please!)

t

@FireandIce - a night with the BigBlackBull76 part deux is upon the eve and this is a little something even more magical of what I have in store for you:

As soon as you get through my door I'm going to make you drop to your knees and I'm going to fuck your mouth wide open while I grab your hair until your gagging on my cock being shoved down your throat and tears run down from your eyes;
tumblr_ncjwwoMZl61smcfy6o1_400.gif

and you will worship every last inch of my Magnificent BBC up and down with baptism by your tongue;
tumblr_nr7rhrE53t1usvzq3o1_400.gif

then i'm gonna get that kitty nice and super wet for my BBC to just slide and glide deep down in side real easy;
tumblr_ntcepjoOZn1tcchvuo1_1280.gif

then I'm gonna have you slide up and down on my pole as it fills and makes cream spill out your tight pussy hole:
tumblr_nfcnrsur4F1srit3ro1_500.gif

Then i'm going to drill that tight little pink pussy nice and good with my big black wood;
tumblr_nedt4aWpHn1tgd5hxo1_400.gif

Then the Mighty Black Bull will be bending you over and fucking you Black pussy bully style;
tumblr_nraqi9ABnZ1tcchvuo1_500.gif

and ill move you off the bed onto my couch bend you over, spread open your legs and impale you deep and long with my Big Bull horn;

tumblr_mirrsteobZ1s6b1hjo1_500.gif

and finally ending off the night cap like this;
tumblr_mxhnt8uIXO1ry0shyo1_250.gif
Cum do my wife like that please

Back