a night at the bar (behind it actually)

We didn't fuck because he had whiskey dick and his black friend who had first dibs turned me down?!?!? wtf? I need to find a new bar ... :O

View attachment 680098 View attachment 680099 View attachment 680100 View attachment 680101 View attachment 680102 View attachment 680103
Whiskey dick damn :D . I can't believe his friend turned u down. U are Hot as Fuck babe.My Cock gets so rock hard for u damn. U look great in these pics damn , i would of loved to Ass fuck u :mstickle:. Hopefully u can find other serious black guys who want sum of u for REAL in another bar :)

We didn't fuck because he had whiskey dick and his black friend who had first dibs turned me down?!?!? wtf? I need to find a new bar ... :O

View attachment 680098 View attachment 680099 View attachment 680100 View attachment 680101 View attachment 680102 View attachment 680103

Any man that would turn you down is either Crazy or GAY. That's really crazy for you to ever get turned down!!!!!!!
I would crawl through broken glass to get to you!!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful and very desirable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God hun you need a new bar any guy who sees you liked that would have a raging hard on he's got a whiskey cock alright go find a new bar

Any man that would turn you down is either Crazy or GAY. That's really crazy for you to ever get turned down!!!!!!!
I would crawl through broken glass to get to you!!!!!!!!!! You are beautiful and very desirable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's because he saw I was with my man and didn't know what to think. I was also wasted so maybe ******* bitches isn't his thing? lol

Yes, his loss!! Got to wonder what he was thinking. Even though you were with you guy, you were outside naked and wanting to fuck and your man wasn't protesting. Too me that was consent.
But, the ******* mind thinks in odd ways.
You are a beautiful woman and any man should be glad and honored to fuck you. I know I would be glad and honored to lick your wonderful pussy, with or without cum in it.

Last edited:
I just wish there were some local bulls (that I'm comfortable with) I could go out with. There's one "black" bar nearby that I like to go to every so often but they have police doormen so I can't get really wild and there are a lot of ******* dealers / gang bangers too = a cpl of shootings in the past couple months. :/

I just wish there were some local bulls (that I'm comfortable with) I could go out with. There's one "black" bar nearby that I like to go to every so often but they have police doormen so I can't get really wild and there are a lot of ******* dealers / gang bangers too = a cpl of shootings in the past couple months. :/
Stay away from that one!!
NO COCK is worth dying for!
You will find a good Black Cock. You are a very Beautiful, enticing and Sexy woman!!!
To quote this guy, most def stay away from places like these. I know a good amount of white women want the thug type but be careful what you wish for.

To quote this guy, most def stay away from places like these. I know a good amount of white women want the thug type but be careful what you wish for.

I'm not interested in thugs because I don't do ******* and have a healthy respect for myself - but I do like that bar's "ladies ******* for free Wed" and "$1 vodka drinks Tue" because I also have a healthy respect for not spending a lot of money when I go out lolol

Back