A new start

MartianWarrior

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
A New Start....

"Drop your pants white-boi and show me your not hard." This was coming from a 25 year old very fit and completely nude black guy as he started to walk slowly towards me. "Come on show me that you aint hard, it looks like it to me, it looks like it turn you on photographing me naked in those poses." he seemed to say with snicker.
"What! No, no" stammering in shock from what he was asking me. "What!? No! I'm not hard!" I feel my testicles shrink up, starting to crawl up closer to my body as he was getting closer. "Look, I'm not hard" I say.
"Wow.. you got hard from taking photos of Marcus?" Madison asked in wonder, I hear the tone from my girlfriend asking from over to the side of the room as she stands up from my chair, moving over to get closer to me as she looks down to my crotch area and grinning in her sexual seductive way she could do. "It looks like it to me too." She says as she looks back up into Marcus's eyes, giving him that grin.
"No, no, I'm not. I'm not hard!" I say a little more loudly. " Come on, you guys I'm not. It didn't turn me on. I only took the photos you guys wanted me to take for Marcus's modeling cd. that's it, I'm not hard."
Marcus gets closer to me, "Looks like you got a hard-on in there to me. I posed up in all these revealing positions and it looks like it to me that ******* got you hard looking at my naked black body." Pointing to my groin area. "And now your girl is curious too. Now do it, just drop them pants and show me you're not hard, prove it, looks like Madison wants to see you prove it now too, so drop them." He said as he got closer, coming to a stop just in front of me looking me in my eyes he said, "I said drop your pants white-boi" he paused, looking into my eyes still, he then added, "Come on do it." giving my shoulder a gentle tap of friendly encouragement.
"I'm not dropping my pants to show anything to anyone, I'm not hard." I said to the both of them, feeling nervous and a bit embarrassed and that my balls where shrinking up to hide from the situation I was now in..
Standing now in front of me and calling me " white-boi" was Markus who was still naked except wearing his white socks and military Jump Boots, a fitness instructor Madison had met a few years ago at her gym that her company had for their employees. Madison had sent me a email from her work asking me if I could take the modeling photos for Marcus's portfolio audition cd that he needed. Madison had said nothing to me about having to take any nude photos in her email to me, nor over the phone when she later called and she also did not bring it up at home. It was her surprise and what she wanted to see. Here she was, giggling with excitement, looking to see that it made me hard to photograph Marcus's fit, nude black body, trying to get me to prove to them that my cock wasn't hard from being turned on while taking all sorts of photos of Marcus to include close-ups of what he had between his legs.
Markus's hand shot out, fingers going between my skin and pants, tugging them he says to me, "Unbutton them now, your going to show me, that is us." His demeanor had changed, gone was the professional, quiet guy to one of a thuggish black guy. I'm 43 a bit over weight and at 5'11" a tad out of shape. Here now was this 25 year old black guy who's attitude had changed, telling me to prove it to him that I did not have a hard-on, standing in front of me with his hand gripping the top of my pants giving them a slight tug down. Great, now Madison comes to a stop facing me from my side a few steps away though.
"Do it" Madison says. "Show him and I wanna see it too , you have me curious now too see you all hard. I kinda like seeing you like this, all nervous and embarrassed that you have a hard-on, did it really turn you on to be taking his nude photos? So now you have to show us, show Markus, just prove it. Come on do it, looks like Marcus will just yank them down if you don't anyways" she gave me that sexual grin of enjoyment.
My nervous hands go to unbutton my Levis saying "Here." As Marcus withdrew his fingers sliding them up grazing my skin making causing my nerves there twitch and my stomach to flutter from his graze. My fingers stop on the button. Waiting, not wanting to unbutton them, this is crazy knowing that I'm not hard and that my nuts where trying to crawl up into hiding sure did not help my situation either.
"Do it, drop'em" Markus says to me.
"Come on, do it or Marcus will yank them down for you." Madison says with grin again.
My fingers undo the buttons and I slide them down stopping half way down my boxer briefs to show them my penis was not hard. "See, there. See, I'm not hard ." My now quiet and embarrassed voice said while I looked down. I go to pull them back up and Marcus reaches out quickly to jerk my pants down farther, "oh no you dont!" he says yanking them down farther down over my boxer briefs, letting go of my pants they then fall down my legs to bunch up at my ankles.
"See I'm not hard!" pointing down to my crotch area of my black boxer-briefs.
"That's it" he said with impatience, "these to." He reaches out to slid his fingers in between the elastic of my underwear and skin and again his touch make my nerves twitch and flutter from his touch. "Ah, get back here." he pulls on the elastic, pulling me back from his touching, releasing his fingers the elastic as it snaps back against my skin at my waist.
"What? Oh come on! Look, I'm not hard." I tell them again showing with my pointing hand at my boxer-briefs. "I think this is probably good enough for you two."
Marcus quickly reaches out with both hands and jerks my underwear half way down my thighs exposing myself to them, my testicles up shrivel up even more from the embarrassment of what just happened.
"OMG! This is so hot!" Madison said. "And look, he's not hard, more like embarrassed being exposed like he is now."
"Fuck, you're not hard, look at that little fucking white-boi pecker, all smooth and hairless too, look how small it is compared to mine." As he bumps his black cock against my smaller white one, I make a move to get away, move from his black cock pushing in on my white one..
Markus then steps back and quickly his right hand flicks out to give my penis and balls a light slap with the back of his fingers, "You don't like my black cock touching your little white-boi penis?" His hand quick as a snake strikes out, fingers searching, fumbling for my balls to grip them, I try to back up and just as I do he finds them, griping them now firmly as he adjusts his fingers on them to get a better hold on them. "Look at me, look in my eyes and keep your eyes on mine white-boi." I let out a soft groan from his fingers as he holds my balls firmly, I go to pull away from his touching. "Get back here, you aint going nowhere." He says with a more firm grip on them, he starts to roll them in his palm, touching them with his fingers, playing, exploring them, then his finger pushes my right testicle up inside of me..
"OMG" I hear Madison say from my side. Marcus's finger still holding my testicle pushed up inside me now with his other hand he does the same, his fingers searching for my left testicle, finding it he gives it few soft pinches as if being examined, then he pushed that one up inside me with his other finger too, now holding both of my balls up inside me with his finger tips. "Keep your eyes on mine white-boi or I push these things so far up they'll stay there!" Pushing them up more up inside of me to show he is in control, a moan escapes my lips.
"Please, please dont." I quietly say.
"OMG, you gave him man ovaries !" I hear my Madison exclaims with a laugh.
Marcus then withdraws his fingers pushing my testicles back down and out, he then takes them in his thumb and two fingers and squeezes, again examining them as a doctor would during a physical yet more time and I moan again this time from the very light pain, he pushes my testicles back up inside me holding them there again up inside me with finger tips.
Marcus looks over to my Ex as he grins and says to her, "get that shirt off him." My Madison moves in and quickly pulls my shirt up, saying to me "Lift your arms."
What I'm thinking to myself, what is going on?
Marcus pulls his fingers down and away, my testicles slowly start to drop down from inside my body. He they pushes both testicles back up inside again, pushing them up deeper inside of me.
"No, no. Dont take your eyes off mine or I'll push these so far up you." pushing them up a little higher for emphasis.
Raising my arms Madison laughs saying, "I cant believe this, he's doing it omg, this is so hot."
"Thats better." he says as he pulls his fingers down again, my testicles stay where he had pushed them up inside of me. Marcus then traces a finger tip along the front of my pelvic area making my nerves under the skin twitch and flutter again from his grazing finger tip, down more to the front his fingers trace around the little bump caused by my testicles he had pushed up inside of me, then to the other side gently to trace it around the other small testicle bump. He pushes both of my testicles back down back into their shriveled sack, his fingers searching to now grip them in his right hand, squeezing, rolling, holding them firmly, in charge..
With my t-shirt now off, Madison looks down to the front of my groin area to snicker again looking at Marcus she says "Got'em by the balls!" laughing she stops and adds, "I guess you WILL be doing what he says now, considering what hes got a hold of. Aah what is that, is your penis getting hard now? Her tone now changed. "Marcus?"
"Oh no you dont." His fingers squeezing my testicles as he gets closer to me, his penis brushes up against mine again, pushing in on mine I try to back away. A little harder he grips them. "Get back here, where you think you going? Raise them arms up too, put them hands behind your head, elbows out like your Ex had me posing for you and that camera a little bit ago. Raise'em!" He squeezes again, he penis pressing mine back against my body.
"Please dont, owww.. please, o.k, o.k" I raise my arms and put my hands behind my head moving my elbows out as I was told. and had photographed Marcus doing.
Lightening up but not releasing. "There you go that's not so hard now was it." Backing up a little, the head of his penis now just laying top of my soft shaft.
My Ex whispers in my ear.." I want this so much, you cant feel how wet I am watching you."
"Stop squirming white-boi." as I feel Markus still cupping both of my testicles not releasing his from his grip in the palm of his hand, now he tells me, "Open up, open that mouth for me."
"Please no, I dont know if I can do this." I say to them mumbling..
"Make him, Markus." Madison says to him.
I can feel his grip on my testicles increase making me groan again from the light pain.... "please... please stop" yet it doesn't....
"Open, you better open that mouth or I just squeeze harder" and he does..
"O.k, Ok" I say "please lighten up" owwww groaning as I now give up and open my mouth as I was told to do...
"See white-boi, your learning!" "Keep that mouth open now." he says to me.
Markus now takes his finger slips it inside my mouth feeling, inspecting all over running it between my cheeks and gums all over not missing a spot the pad of his finger slides up to feel the roof of my mouth I slightly gag.
"Whoa! There you see that, is that what you like?" he asks Madison.
"Fuck yes, that's hot Markus, make him do it again as she reaches up to hold my hands still behind my head.
Markus slides his finger along the roof of my mouth going a little deeper, again I gag this time a bit stronger as he still holds my testicles cupped in the palm of his hand.
"*******, white-boi I found your ab work-out" he says
Madison laughs, "Dang... Thats hot, now he knows how I felt when he did that to me, keep going Markus, are you squeezing those balls of his?
"Hell yes I am, just under where it will start to get painful, oh he's uncomfortable with the grip I have on those white balls of his" squeezing a bit harder he says to me "Right white-boi, thats what you are white-boi, tell me and Madison here what you are"
"Please.." I mumble
Markus squeezes, "White-boi, tell me what you are!"
The pain was getting to be too much, making me feel like I was starting to sweat and feeling a little nauseous.. .. "I'm your white-boi" I quietly say.
"Louder, or I'll squeeze these little things till they pop!"
And then I say it, "I'm your white-boi."
Madison says, "I want to hear him say, I'm your cuckold."
Marcus's fingers play with my testicles, "Tell Madison what she wants to hear from you."
"Please." is all I can mumble.
His fingers grasp a testicle griping it firmly, "tell her white-boi, or I'll just squeeze this little nut some more like this."
And he does, I cant help it as another moan escapes from my lips. "I'm your cuckold Madison."
"Good, see not that was not so hard." he says as his fingers lighten up on my testicle.
Madison smiles and moves in to whisper in my ear, "I cant wait to do have you eat his cum from me, but first your going to do something for me, this is what I want to see you do." as I feel her hand on my shoulder, with a slight pressure from her hand pressing down.
"Now" he says to my Madison and I feel her start to increase the pressure from her hand on my shoulder, "Down my cuckold", as she whispers in my ear..." You're going to give my black husband here a blow-job and a good one as instructed, I'm so turned on I want to feel your throat as you swallow his nut" I resist. "Markus, I think he needs a bit of encouragement" grinning Markus gently starts to increase his pressure again on my balls and gently he tugs them down..."Down, white-boi, drop to your knees and keep them knees spread apart!"
I fold, I cant take it and I slowly get on my knees at some point Markus releases his grip from my balls, they ache... Madison pulls my pants and underwear off over my shoes..
"Spread them knees I said, wider!"
I spread my knees apart shoulder width, I'm humiliated and feeling vulnerable in my submission...
"Keep them hands behind your head white-boi.." he tells me, then looking to Madison he says, "Get some ice water, I think that tiny thing could use some release."
Madison turns around and walks to the kitchen, I hear her putting ice into a bag then the water..
Walking back in to stand again behind me, Markus asks Madison, "What do you want to see him do"
"I want to watch him kiss your black nuts, make him submit to it...make him."
"Kiss my black balls white-boi, kiss each nut for Madison" He reaches down to his black cock and lifts the head and shaft out of the way so I could kiss his black nuts.
Madison pushes my head towards him "kiss his balls for me" she says..
And I do, I pucker up and kiss each one.. Markus smells good I dont know how to describe it.. plop, Markus let go of his black cock and it hits me in the face, "now kiss the head of my black white-boi, lick the shaft, kiss it, lick it some more, show me how a cuckold white-boi should worship my black cock" and I do.
"Oh *******, I waited for this day for so long, I cant believe he is doing it!"
"Open" Markus tells me
"Do it" my Madison says also to me.
I do as they say and open my mouth again.
Markus then said "Here we go! make me time to see how far Madison and I are going to take you today!" He exclaims as he puts the head of his semi-hard cock just on my lips as Madison takes her hand to place it over mine behind my head and gently she pushes me forward, Marcus's cock starts to slide into my opened mouth, warm and spongy feeling, thankfully he still smells good too..
Markus still with his hand on his semi-hard cock moves forward as his hand feeds his cock deeper into my mouth and Madison pushes my head forward on him, letting up so Marcus can slide out the head of his cock going back to rest on my lips, and she pushes, more and I take more of Marcus's black cock inside my mouth, I can feel him getting harder..
"He's doing it, I cant believe he's doing it!" Madison says from the side of us. "8 inches Marcus gets and you are a 5 incher."
"Ha! 5 inches, dont want to see his 5 incher get hard around me Madison, and that 5 inches of his is too big for him. I don't think our cuckold here should even have a penis that big on him, we are going to see about making that white-boi penis of his smaller." He says as he grunts.
Markus now starts to rock his hips gently in a fucking motion.. "Take it, take it deeper there you go white-boi, there you go, move your tongue around in there, and you better not bite me white-boi!" he says as he grunts again.
With Marcus's cock now hard back and forth it slides. Madison still holding my hands behind my head, helping by pushing my head forward on him.
"Look, his little penis is betraying him by getting hard." she now laughs. "That's funny seeing his penis getting hard from sucking you off Marcus." Then saying, "We cant be having that now can we, think it's time for that bag of ice water!"
Madison moves to squat behind me taking the now opened bag and brings it up to encase my penis in cold ice water.
The shock of the ice water touching then enveloping them and my semi-hard penis makes my draw in a breath of air, seeing a chance Markus thrusts deeper, "take it" he says "deeper, keep your mind on what your doing and not on that little thing between your legs, keep your eyes on mine."
I try to concentrate on what he's telling me to do, but that's hard to do when iced water is now enclosed around your testicles and penis, hearing the baggy being zip-locked closed around me.
Feeling what Madison has done to me down there, she now fondles my testicles in the ice water through the plastic of the zip-locked baggy, I let out a unintended groan-moan being being a little bit tender and sore after having gone through Marcus's thorough administered examination of my testicles, again as I moan Marcus's sees his opportunity and slides his hard black cock in deeper, making my body give out a slight gag, my stomach muscles tightening up, back trying to arch, ice water clinking, shaking..
"Good job" Marcus tells Madison with a grin on his face.. "Get those other things ready that you have for him" he says to her.
I cant see what she is doing but can hear her doing stuff what that is I dont know...
"Deeper, there you go, gag on this black cock, stick your tongue out, keep it out I want you to try and lick my balls. I told your woman that your penis and balls where to be high and tight at all times, I dont want to see your little white pecker ever hard, you got that?" telling me as he slowly humps my face, his hard black cock going deeper in to my open mouth, my tongue still not touching his balls.. "Nod your head white-boi and tell me you understand"
I mumble with my mouth full of his slick wet black cock "I understand." talking with a full mouth of black cock, nodding in my submission.
"There you go white-boi, I think you now understand this black bi-cuckold thing Madison so much enjoys and wants." He says as he continues to rock his hips a little faster and deeper and again I my body gags to what he is doing to me. "There you go white-boi just like that."
"I've never been so turned on in my life watching him submit to you." Markus smiled back at her.
"Hows that ice water doing on him?"
Madison squats down behind me to check, her hand cupping the zip-locked plastic baggy with my testicles having shrunken up tight against my body, I can feel her warm hand fondle and touch just how tight they have become.
"I think they might be as small as we are going to get them today Marcus, I like it, I like seeing him all tiny like this, I think I'm going to like your ideas of having him kept this way for us."
It was hard to ignore the cold on my penis and balls now they felt almost numb, but Madison's tone I knew that in her voice was that of being turned on, she was enjoying this I knew as I took Marcus's black cock in my mouth, back and forth his hips rock.
"Get that bag off of him and dry that little white thing off," he said to Madison. "You said you had a jar of creme to rub on that little thing of his?" I can here Madison put on a rubber glove then unscrewing a tin lid off of something, then the ice water bag was taken off as I then get to enjoy her warm hand and that of the towel just for a quick moment as she quickly dried me off between my legs. Back and forth Marcus's black cock slides, deeper he goes making me gag a bit as the tip of his head hits that spot inside of me, then back he pulls out a little then back and forth catching a slow rhythm. Now I feel Madison's warm hand spreading something on my penis and balls, I try to look to see what the heck she is rubbing into me.
Marcus's hand shoots out, his finger and thumb finding my nipple, he pinches a hold of it. "Eyes on me white-boi, pay attention to what your doing not what she is doing." I look back up into his eyes wondering what the heck she is rubbing into me down there,
Laughing, he says to her, "And that thing y0u bought to put on him, that's next?"
What! What thing are they talking about that Madison bought for me.
Markus's thrusts were starting to get a little bit more forceful making me gag more often as his thrusting continued. "Keep that tongue out white-boi" he would say. The tip of my tongue now just touching his black balls as he pushed deeper into my mouth. "There you go white-boi, just like that keep that tongue out, tickle my nuts with it." Holding the back of my hands that were still behind my head with his hands he holds my head down on him, my tongue reaching out to tickle his smooth black balls. "There we go, your learning. Get use to it because this is what Madison wants to see once in awhile, and I rather enjoy giving her what she wants." I feel him release his grip from holding my hands behind my head a little but not yet letting go, he goes back to rocking his hips back and forth, humping, slowly grinding.. I feel as he starts to become a little but more forceful with is rocking motion, his cock seeming to become impossibly bigger and harder.
"That is hot, I like it when you make him do that," Madison says.
"What?" Marjus asked her
"Make him gag again, there that! His back arches out when he gags making his little penis and balls wiggle all on their own, do it again," she said to Marcus and he does as he slides his cock deeper in my mouth and again my back arches as I gag and my stomach muscles tighten up making my shriveled up penis and balls wiggle from from not even being touched down there.
"Put that thing you bought for him on him now, I'm getting close to nutting,"
he tells Madison. I still have not a clue as what the heck they were talking about except for the nutting thing and not knowing what I was even going to do with that, I did not want to think about it, having his cum shooting in my mouth and throat how he was going to taste yet be so turned on by the whole experience to what they were having me do, this whole thing was crazy.
I try to pull away and Marcus's grip on my hands tights. "Oh no you dont,." his slow rocking becomes more forceful, I gag again on his cock again.
Madison goes over to her bag while taking off the rubber glove, tossing it into the waist-basket while putting the tin can on the desk, I hear as she unzips her bag to pull something out.
"I better hurry to get this on him before you cum." I feel her warm hands putting a ring around my penis and balls, then I feel her side a tube over my penis head and down my shaft, enclosing it inside a plastic case.
Now I know what it is, a chastity cage.
I try to pull back and Markus's tells me "Oh no you don't!" as he pulls his hands on mine pulling my head towards him his cock sliding deep again and again I gag and I struggle a bit and he tells me to "Relax, this is how its going to be from now on, just accept it. Plus it is only once in awhile anyways, your lucky Madison does not want this everyday." He says to me as I feel him starting to get to that point of cumming...
His hips now start to slowly but forcefully grind harder, "Keep that tongue out white-boi" then I hear a click of a lock keeping my penis in a case of plastic.
Madison still squatting from behind me, her chest against my back, I feel her as she moves to whisper in my ear, "I'll take it off after you eat me out later." I hear that tone in her voice and know just how turned on she is by all of this.
"Get ready its about time!" as Marcus's rhythm slows down but becomes for forceful.
Madison still squatting fom behind me reaches up to cup my balls and massage them, her warm hand rolling them her other hand reaches up to cup Markus's smooth black balls that were now pulling up close to his body, looking much fuller than when we started..
There was no escaping it, he was going to cum in my mouth and he was not going to give me any chance to pull away and I was going to have to swallow. Marcus's hands start to pull on the back of my hands against my head, holding me on him and any second he was going to start cumming, I hear him groan, moan and grunt..
"Here it cums white-boi," He grunts, "take it bitch!"
I feel his hot cum spurt deep inside my mouth.
"Keep your tongue out." Madison whispers in my ear from behind.
Again he spurts and again splashing into the back of my mouth and tonsils as I swallow, there was nothing I could do but to swallow, I had giving myself to them now.
Whispering in my ear from behind, "When we play with Marcus, you will always take his cum inside of you before he leaves.. swallow for me..."

Last edited:
Nice. The overall tone hits close to home regarding my first experience being cuckolded, which, although not a very happy experience, did develop a need for the sort of humiliation presented here.

Thanks for a good read.

Thanks. This was my 1st fantasy story I have typed from impromptu directly into a posting, a bit tougher for me to do, then thinking one out and doing up a draft and adding in fillers

Thanks. This was my 1st fantasy story I have typed from impromptu directly into a posting, a bit tougher for me to do, then thinking one out and doing up a draft and adding in fillers

If that is what you can do on the fly, I can only imagine what the stuff you write when you take the time to really work on it must be like!
Very talented. I look forward to reading more.
Thanks again.

"Drop your pants white-boi and show me your not hard." This was coming from a 25 year old very fit now nude black guy as he started to walk slowly to me "Come on show me that you aint hard, it looks like it to me, did it turn you on photographing me naked in those poses?"
"What! No, no" I start to stammer. "What!? No! I'm not hard!" I feel my testicles start to shrink up starting to move up closer to my body. "Look, I'm not hard" I say.
"Wow, my Ex is hard!" I hear my Ex say
"No, I'm not, I'm not hard!"
"Show it, I that is we want to see it, prove it."
"I'm not dropping my pants to show anything." I say to them.
Now standing in front of me is Markus this black fitness instructor my Ex knows from her gym at her company, she contacted me wanting to do the photos for his audition cd for his modeling portfolio now laughing at me trying to get me to prove to them my cock is not hard from being turned on while talking photos of Markus as he posed naked.
Markus's hand shot out, fingers going between my skin and pants, tugging them he says to me "Unbutton them now, your going to show me." His demeanor had changed, gone was this professional, quiet guy to one of a thugish black kid. At 43 a bit over weight and at 5'11" out of shape I had this 25 year black guy who looked a bit like that 50 Cent me telling me to prove it to him that I did not have a hard dick and now nervous as I was my Ex slides up behind me her body close, "Do it" she whispers in my ear "show him, this is my fantasy come true, I want you to do it."
My shaky hands go to unbutton my Levis and then I slide slid them down.
"Down to your ankles white-boi" Markus says to me.
"Oh ******* this is so hot, submit Ex, do as he says." she whispers as her hands slowly side to the base of my t-shirt...
"Wait, no...please no" I softly say
"Oh yes, my Ex, raise your arms" off my t-shirt goes tossed to the side.
"*******, white-boit your white and soft, out of shape, come on these too" he says reaching in and snapping the rubber of my briefs.
"No, please no" I quietly say..
"O.k we'll just do this then" Markus with both hands reaches in between my skin and the waistband, making my stomach flutter and twitch from his soft touch of his fingers sliding under the waist band, slowly to the sides his fingers went... my skin continuing to twitch and flutter, my Ex noticing laughs saying "I see that, your body is betraying you."
No please dont thinking to myself and I feel my testicles shrivel even more in my embarrassment of what is going on.
My underwear was now jerked roughly down to me knees by Markus, "Fuck! You're not hard look at that little fucking thing! All smooth and hairless looking like a little boys pubescent penis!" Markus flicked his hand out to give it light slap with the back of his fingers, that is one tiny fucking white-boi pecker! How big or should I say how small is he there Ex?"
"Just under 5 inches when he gets hard" my Ex said to Markus.
"Ha! That little pecker is what 2" inches even if that all soft? Fuck I mean look at that shriveled up little thing trying to hide as he flips out the back of his hand again lightly flicking my still retreating penis and balls.
Laughing still my Ex takes my arms and moves them up to place my hands behind my head. "Elbows out, you remember like you use to do to me." she continues to whisper in my ear. "This is my fantasy and today my Ex, it comes to the real world."
"Please dont." I continue to say...
"Shut up and listen" Markus says to me as runs his hand up the inside of my leg. "This bitch has some white skin, whoa did you see that his nuts are still running for cover!" He laughs making my Ex laugh to, now his hand quickly shoots up and cups my balls and his fingers tighten around each ball as he starts to squeez... "Your Ex planned this all out, told me she fantasized about what your going to do today for her today for a long time, over a few years. It's rather simple, your going to swallow my black nut deep inside that white-boi mouth of yours and your going to swallow ever bit of my cum, I want my black cum in your stomach white-boi" his fingers squeezing harder, now I feel him pinch one ball between his thumb and 2 fingers, he presses in making me groan and wimper "no, stop, please no dont do this"
My Ex whispers in my ear.." I want this so much, you cant feel how wet I am watching you."
Now Markus switches to my other testicle doing the same thing, I feel hot from what he is doing and it was slightly painful.
"Stop squirming bitch." as I feel Markus now cup both of my testicles not releasing his grip now in his left hand, now he tells me, "Open up, open that mouth for me."
"Make him, Markus" my Ex says to him.
I can feel his grip on my testicles increase making me groan again from the light pain.... "please... please stop" yet it doesn't....
"O.k, Ok" I say "please lighten up" owwww groaning as I now give up and open my mouth as I was told to do...
Markus now takes his finger slips it inside my mouth feeling, inspecting all over running it between my cheeks and gums all over not missing a spot the pad of his finger slides up to feel the roof of my mouth I slightly gag.
"Whoa! There you see that, is that what you like?" he asks my Ex.
"Fuck yes, that's hot Markus, make him do it again as she reaches up to hold my hands still behind my head.
Markus slides his finger along the roof of my mouth going a little deeper, again I gag this time a bit stronger..
My Ex laughs, "Dang... Thats hot, now he knows how I felt when he did that to me, keep going Markus, are you squeezing those balls of his?
"Hell yes I am, just under where it will start to get painful, oh he's uncomfortable with the grip I have on those white balls of his" squeezing a bit harder he says to me "Right bitch, thats what you are white-boi, my bitch, tell me what you are."
"please.." I mumble
The pain was getting to be too much, making me feel like I was starting to sweat and a little nauseous.. .. "I'm your bitch" I quietly say.
And then I say it, "I'm your bitch."
"Now" he says to my Ex and I feel her start to pressure my shoulders down, as she whispers in my ear..." Your going to give my young black friend here a blow-job and a good on as instructed, I'm so turned on I want to feel your throat as you swallow his nut" I resist. "Markus I think he needs a bit of encouragement" grinning Markus gently starts to increase his pressure again on my balls and gently he tugs them down..."Down, bitch, drop to your knees and keep them knees spread apart!"
I fold, I cant take it and I slowly get on my knees at some point Markus releases his grip from my balls, they ache... my Ex pulls my pants and underwear off over my shoes..
I spread my knees apart shoulder width, I'm humiliated and feeling vulnerable in my submission...
"Keep them hands behind your head white-boi.." he tells me, then looking to my Ex he says "get some ice water, I think that tiny thing could use some release" I Ex turns around and walks to the kitchen, I hear her putting ice into a bag then the water..
Walking back in to stand again behind me, Markus asks my Ex, "what do you want to see him do"
"Kiss my black cock you tiny peckered white-boi, kiss each nut for your Ex" He reaches down to his black cock and lifts the head and shaft out of the way so I could kiss his black nuts.
My Ex pushes my head towards him "kiss his balls" my Ex says..
And I do, I pucker up and kiss each one.. Markus smells good I dont know how to describe it.. plop, Markus let go of his black cock and it hits me in the face, "now kiss the head of your black master white-boi!"
"Open" Markus tells me
"Do it" my Ex also tells me
I do as they say and open my mouth
Markus then said "Here we go! make me hard bitch!" as he puts his semi-hard cock to just inside my mouth, my Ex then pushes my head from behind and his black cock slips into my mouth... its warm and spongy feeling, thankfully he still smelled good!.
Markus still with his hand on his semi-hard cock moves forward as his hand feeds his cock deeper into my mouth...
" He's doing it, I cant believe he's doing it!" my Ex says from behind "How big does it get Markus?" she asks.
"I'm just under 8"
My Ex says back "and looks like your a bit thicker than my Ex"
Markus now starts to rock his hips gently in a fucking motion.. "take it deeper there white-boi, there you go, move your tongue around in there, and you better not bite me bitch!"
With Marcus's cock now hard and in motion my Ex from behind me says.. "Look, his little penis is betraying him by trying to rise!" she now laughs.
"We cant be having that, think its time, put that bag of ice water on that pathetic thing!"
My Ex moves to squat behind me taking the now opened bag and brings it up to encase my penis in cold ice water.
The shock of the ice water covering my penis and balls makes my draw in a breath of air, seeing a chance Markus thrusts deeper, "take it" he says "deeper"
I try to concentrate on what he's telling me to do but that's hard to do when iced water is on your stuff below...
I feel my Ex zip the bag closed over my penis and balls, she then stands up to watch still from behind.. "Good job" he tells her grinning... "Get those other things ready." he says to her.
I cant see what she is doing but can hear her doing stuff what that is I dont know...
"Deeper, there you go, we like that when you gag on this black cock, stick your tongue out, keep it out I want you to try and lick my balls. I told your woman that your penis and balls where to be high and tight at all times, I dont want to see your little white pecker ever hard, you got that?" as he slid his hard black cock deeper in to my open mouth, my tongue still not touching his balls.. "Nod your head bitch and tell me you understand"
I mumble with my mouth full of his slick wet black cock "I understand." talking with a full mouth of black cock, nodding in my submission.
"Good bitch" rocking his hips a little faster and deeper I started to gag more.. "There you go bitch just like that, Ex is that what you like watching your old man gagging on some black cock?"
"I've never been so turned on in my life watching him submit to you." Markus smiled back at her.
My Ex squatting down behind me to check looks and says "I dont think I have ever seen some little white penis so small and shriveled up!"
It was hard to ignore the cold on my penis and balls now they felt almost numb...
"That that ******* off him and dry him off, get that jar and spread that creme around, rub it into that thing." I can here my Ex unscrewing a tin lid off of something, then the ice water bag was taken off and she quickly dried my shriveled and almost numb balls and penis, then I felt her warm hand quickly spreading something over my penis and balls.
"There you go, you did not miss a spot did you?" he asks her
"Nope, not a spot! she replied
"Good now get that thing on him."
Markus's thrusts here were starting to get a little bit more forceful and now gagging as he thrust deeper, the tip of my tongue now just touching his black balls, "There you go white-boi, just like that keep that tongue out, tickle my nuts with it" deeper he tried to go making me gag again.
"Now that is hot!" my Ex said
"What?" Marjus asked her
"Make him gag again, there that! His hips thrust out when he gags making his little penis and balls shake all on their own, do it again" she said. And so Markus did sliding his back cock deeper in my mouth and again my hips went forward when my stomach muscles tightened up from gagging making my shriveled up penis and balls gently shake from that motion.
"Put that on him now" he tells my Ex not having a clue what they are talking about.
My Ex kneels down again and this time I feel her warm hands putting a ring around my penis and balls, then I feel her side a tube over my penis.
I try to pull back and Markus's tells me "Oh no you dont!" as he grabs my hands behind my head and pulls me into him. I struggle a bit and he tells me to "Relax, this is how its going to be" as I feel him starting to get to that point of cumming...
His hips now start to slowly but forcefully grind harder, "Keep that tongue out white-boi" then I hear a click and now he starts to groan and with short thrusts and with him holding my head so I cant pull away he says to my Ex "get ready its about time!" My ex still squatting behind me reaches out to cup Markus's black balls and with her other hand she gently wraps it around my throat... Markus had is black cock just deep enough not to make me gag but there was no escaping it he was going to cum him my mouth and he was not going to give me any chance to pull away. His hands started to pull me in a little deeper any second he was going to cum, then it happened my Ex said she could feel his balls tighten up a pulsate, Markus with a louder grunt started to spurt his cum into my mouth, deep his head was inside as his cum splashed into the back of my mouth and tonsils there was nothing I could do as he kept ******* on the back of my head and he spurted again more this time, and again it spurted "Swallow it bitch!" and I did having not having a choice but to and my Ex with her hand on my throat felt me swallow his juice. "Take it!" His body jerked as 2 more spurts let loose.. "Swallow white-boi, and i did, "there you go lick me clean, you did good!"
Once I had him cleaned I finally got to see what my Ex had did, she put me into a chastity cage that he said was a CB 6000s for smaller penises.
"White-boi, your Ex also rubbed this type of creme into your skin of that pathetic white thing there to shrink it up in size, and that cage is staying on till she decides when it comes off but that might not be for a few days till we can come back down to visit. We have to go! Might as well get use to it, this has just begun."
And with that he got dressed, my Ex hugged him and said she was so thankful for bringing her fantasy to reality and was looking forward to the next time already laughing, she then gave me a hug and they left..
Wtf am I to do with this stupid thing on my penis!?
a gifted writer... fiction based on facts?

A New Start. Where the Ex has her fantasy of how things were to now be.

"Drop your pants white-boi and show me your not hard." This was coming from a 25 year old very fit and completely nude black guy as he started to walk slowly towards me. "Come on show me that you aint hard, it looks like it to me, it turned you on photographing me naked in those poses?" he seemed to say with snicker.
"What! No, no" stammering in shock from what he was asking me. "What!? No! I'm not hard!" I feel my testicles start to shrink up, starting to crawl up closer to my body as he was getting closer. "Look, I'm not hard" I say.
"Wow, my Ex is hard?" I hear my Ex ask from over to the side of the room standing up from her chair.
"No, no, I'm not, I'm not hard!" I say a little more loudly. " Come on, I'm not. It didn't turn me on. I only just took the photos you guys wanted me to take for your modeling cd."
Marcus getting closer, "I looks like you got a hard-on in there. I posed in all these revealing positions and it looks like it made you hard. And now your Ex is curious too, now do it drop them pants and show me your not hard, prove it." He said as he got closer. Coming to a stop just in front of me looking me in my eyes he said, "I said drop your pants." he paused, looking into my eyes he then added, "Do it bitch."
"I'm not dropping my pants to show anything." I say to the both of them.
Now standing in front of me is and calling me "White-boi and bitch" was Markus this naked black fitness instructor my Ex knows from her gym at her company. She had contacted me wanting me to take the modeling photos for his portfolio audition cd, she said nothing about taking nude photos at the time and was now laughing at me trying to get me to prove to them my cock wasn't hard from being turned on while taking all sorts of photos to include close-ups that my Ex wanted me to take as she had him posing hid body as she directed him.
Markus's hand shot out, fingers going between my skin and pants, tugging them he says to me "Unbutton them now, your going to show me that is us." His demeanor had changed, gone was this professional, quiet guy to one of a thuggish black guy. At 43 a bit over weight and at 5'11" out of shape I had this 25 year black guy who's attitude had changed me telling me to prove it to him that I did not have a hard dick standing in front of me now with his hand gripping the tip of my pants giving them a tug. Great, now my Ex comes to a stop facing me from my side a few steps away though.
"Do it" she says. "Show him and me too, you have me curious now too see you hard. I kinda like seeing you like this, all nervous and embarrassed that you have a hard-on, did it really turn you on to be taking his nude photos that it made you hard? So, you know you have to show us now to prove it. Come on just do it."
My nervous hands go to unbutton my Levis saying "Here." As Marcus withdrew his fingers sliding them up grazing my skin making the nerves there twitch and my stomach flutter. My fingers stop on the button. Waiting, not wanting to unbutton them..
"Do it, drop'em" Markus says to me.
"Just do as he says." she says
My fingers undo the buttons and I slide them down stopping just under my not hard penis and balls, showing my black boxer brief.
Marcus reaches out to jerk them down over my, down my pants slide, over my rear and letting go my pants they drop to my ankles.
"See I'm not hard!" pointing down to my crotch area.
"These to." He reaches out to slid his fingers in between my skin and the elastic of my underwear, releasing giving it a light slap.
"What? Oh come on! Look, I'm not hard."
He reaches out with both hands and jerks my underwear down half way down my thighs , my testicles shrivel higher up from embarrassment.
"Look at me. Look in my eyes bitch and keep your eyes on mine."
"OMG! This is so hot!" My Ex said.
"Fuck! You're not hard look at that little fucking white-boi pecker thing, all smooth and hairless too, but dang that pecker is small, where your nuts go?" Markus flicked his hand out to give my penis and balls a light slap with the back of his fingers, that is one tiny fucking white-boi pecker! Reaching out to he fingers searching for my testicles, like his fingers searching for his keys in his pocket. I go to pull away from his touching , he says "Get back here, you aint going nowhere." His finger pushing my right testicle up inside of me. "OMG" I hear my Ex say from my side. Marcus's finger still holding my testicle up inside me now with his other hand he does the same, his finger pushed my left testicle up inside me. "Keep your eyes on mine white-boi or I push these things so far up they'll stay there!" Pushing them up more a moan escapes my lips.
"Please, please dont." I quietly say.
Marcus with drew a finger pushing my testicle back out he then takes it in his thump and two fingers and squeezes and I moan again.
Looking over to my Ex he grins and says get that shirt off him." My Ex moves in and quickly pulls my shirt up, saying "Lift your arms."
What I'm thinking to myself, what is going on.
With a gentle squeeze of my testicle again. "No, no. Dont take your eyes off mine."
Raising my arms my Ex laughs saying, "I cant believe this, he's doing it omg this is so hot."
"Thats better." Giving me again a gentle squeeze of my testicle, with his other hand he pulls his finger back pushing my other testicle down and out back into its shriveled sack, he traces a finger along the front of my pelvic area making my nerves under the skin twitch away from his touching. His hand now cups both of my balls and squeezing again tells me not to move or he would squeeze harder to control me.
With my t-shirt off my Ex looks down to the front of my groin area to snicker again looking at Marcus she says "Got'em by the balls!" laughing she stops and adds, "I guess you WILL be doing what HE says now, considering what hes got a hold of. Aah what is that, is your penis getting hard now? Her tone now changed. "Marcus?"
"Oh no you dont." His fingers squeezing my testicles as he got closer to me his penis brushed up against mine. I try to back away. Squeezing a little harder. "Get back here, where you think you going bitch? Raise them arms up too, put them hands behind your head, elbows out like your Ex had me posing a little bit ago. Raise'em!" He squeezes again, he penis pressing mine back against my body.
"Please dont, owww.. please, o.k, o.k" I raise my arms and put my hands behind my head moving my elbows out as I was told. and had photographed Marcus doing.
Lightening up but not releasing. "There you go thats not so hard now was it." Backing up a little, the head of his penis now just laying top of my soft shaft.
"Stop squirming bitch." as I feel Markus still cupping both of my testicles not releasing his grip now in his left hand, now he tells me, "Open up, open that mouth for me."
"Make him, Markus" my Ex says to him.
"Whoa! There you see that, is that what you like?" he asks my Ex.
Markus slides his finger along the roof of my mouth going a little deeper, again I gag this time a bit stronger..
My Ex laughs, "Dang... Thats hot, now he knows how I felt when he did that to me, keep going Markus, are you squeezing those balls of his?
"Hell yes I am, just under where it will start to get painful, oh he's uncomfortable with the grip I have on those white balls of his" squeezing a bit harder he says to me "Right bitch, thats what you are white-boi, my bitch, tell me what you are."
"please.." I mumble
The pain was getting to be too much, making me feel like I was starting to sweat and feeling a little nauseous.. .. "I'm your bitch" I quietly say.
And then I say it, "I'm your bitch."
"Now" he says to my Ex and I feel her start to pressure my shoulders down, as she whispers in my ear..." Your going to give my young black friend here a blow-job and a good one as instructed, I'm so turned on I want to feel your throat as you swallow his nut" I resist. "Markus I think he needs a bit of encouragement" grinning Markus gently starts to increase his pressure again on my balls and gently he tugs them down..."Down, bitch, drop to your knees and keep them knees spread apart!"
I fold, I cant take it and I slowly get on my knees at some point Markus releases his grip from my balls, they ache... my Ex pulls my pants and underwear off over my shoes..
"Keep them hands behind your head white-boi.." he tells me, then looking to my Ex he says "get some ice water, I think that tiny thing could use some release" My Ex turns around and walks to the kitchen, I hear her putting ice into a bag then the water..
Walking back in to stand again behind me, Markus asks my Ex, "what do you want to see him do"
"Kiss my black balls you tiny peckered white-boi, kiss each nut for your Ex" He reaches down to his black cock and lifts the head and shaft out of the way so I could kiss his black nuts.
My Ex pushes my head towards him "kiss his balls" my Ex says..
And I do, I pucker up and kiss each one.. Markus smells good I dont know how to describe it.. plop, Markus let go of his black cock and it hits me in the face, "now kiss the head of your black white-boi!" and I do.
"Open" Markus tells me
"Do it" my Ex also tells me
I do as they say and open my mouth again.
Markus then said "Here we go! make me hard bitch!" as he puts his semi-hard cock to just inside my mouth, my Ex then pushes my head from behind and his black cock slips into my mouth... its warm and spongy feeling, thankfully he still smells good.
Markus still with his hand on his semi-hard cock moves forward as his hand feeds his cock deeper into my mouth...
" He's doing it, I cant believe he's doing it!" my Ex says from behind "How big does it get Markus?" she asks.
"I'm just under 8"
My Ex says back "and looks like your a bit thicker than my Ex"
Markus now starts to rock his hips gently in a fucking motion.. "Take it, take it deeper there you go white-boi, there you go, move your tongue around in there, and you better not bite me bitch!"
With Marcus's cock now hard back and forth it slides.
"Look, his little penis is betraying him by getting hard." she now laughs. "Thats funny seeing his penis getting hard from sucking you off." Then saying, "We cant be having that, think its time for that bag of ice water!"
My Ex moves to squat behind me taking the now opened bag and brings it up to encase my penis in cold ice water.
The shock of the ice water covering my penis and balls makes my draw in a breath of air, seeing a chance Markus thrusts deeper, "take it" he says "deeper, keep your mind on what your doing and not on that little thing between your legs, keep your eyes on mine."
I try to concentrate on what he's telling me to do but that's hard to do when iced water is on your stuff below...
I feel my Ex zip the bag closed over my penis and balls, she then stands up to watch still from behind.. "Good job" he tells her grinning... "Get those other things ready." he says to her.
"Deeper, there you go, gag on this black cock, stick your tongue out, keep it out I want you to try and lick my balls. I told your woman that your penis and balls where to be high and tight at all times, I dont want to see your little white pecker ever hard, you got that?" telling me as he slowly humps my face, his hard black cock going deeper in to my open mouth, my tongue still not touching his balls.. "Nod your head bitch and tell me you understand"
"Good bitch" rocking his hips a little faster and deeper I started to gag more.. "There you go bitch just like that."
My Ex squatting down behind me to check looks and says "I dont think seen him so small, I like it, I like seeing it all tiny like this, I think I'm going to have to keep him this way I like it that much!"
It was hard to ignore the cold on my penis and balls now they felt almost numb... Back and forth his hips rock.
"Get hat that bag off, dry that little pecker off. You said you had a jar of creme to rub on it?" I can here my Ex unscrewing a tin lid off of something, then the ice water bag was taken off and I enjoy for a quick moment the towel drying me off. Back and forth his cock slides, deeper he goes making me gag a bit then back to pulling out a little, back and forth. Now I feel my Ex's warm hand spreading something on my penis and oooh a bit soar balls considering what they just went through. I try to look to see what the heck she is rubbing into me.
Marcus's fingers hand shoot out to grab nipple, he pinches a hold of it. "Eyes on me white-boi, pay attention to what your doing not what she is doing." I look back up into his eyes still wonder what the heck she had.
Laughing he says to her, "And that thing y0u brought to put on him, that's next?"
What! What thing are they talking about?
Markus's thrusts were starting to get a little bit more forceful making me gag more often as his thrusting continued, deeper, the tip of my tongue now just touching his black balls, "There you go white-boi, just like that keep that tongue out, tickle my nuts with it" holding the back of my head with his hands he holds my head down on him, my tongue reaching out to tick his balls. "There we go, your learning. Get use to it because this is what your Ex wants and I rather enjoy this." Releasing his grip holding my hands behind my head a little but not letting go he goes back to rocking his hips back and forth, humping, I feel he start to become a little more forceful with is rocking motion, he cock seeming to become harder.
"Now that is hot!" my Ex said
"What?" Marjus asked her
"Make him gag again, there that! His hips thrust out when he gags making his little penis and balls shake all on their own, do it again" she said. And so Markus did sliding his back cock deeper in my mouth and again my hips went forward when my stomach muscles tightened up from gagging making my shriveled up penis and balls gently shake from that motion.
"Put that thing you brought on him now, I'm getting close to nutting."
h e tells my Ex not having a clue what they are talking about except for the nutting thing.
I try to pull away and Marcus's grip on my hands tights. "Oh no you dont,." his slow rocking becomes more forceful, I gag again on his cock.
My Ex kneels down again and this time I feel her warm hands putting a ring around my penis and balls, then I feel her side a tube over my penis.
I try to pull back and Markus's tells me "Oh no you don't!" as he pulls his hands on mine pulling my head towards him his cock sliding deep again and again I gag and I struggle a bit and he tells me to "Relax, this is how its going to be from now on, just accept it." as I feel him starting to get to that point of cumming...
His hips now start to slowly but forcefully grind harder, "Keep that tongue out white-boi" then I hear a click and now he starts to groan and with short thrusts and with him holding my head so I cant pull away he says to my Ex "get ready its about time!" My ex still squatting behind me reaches out to cup Markus's black balls and with her other hand she gently wraps it around my throat... Markus had is black cock just deep enough not to make me gag but there was no escaping it, he was going to cum in my mouth and he was not going to give me any chance to pull away. His hands started to pull me in a little deeper any second he was going to cum, then it happened my Ex said she could feel his balls tighten up and pulsate, Markus with a louder grunt started to spurt his cum into my mouth, deep his head was inside as his cum splashed into the back of my mouth and tonsils there was nothing I could do as he kept ******* on the back of my head and he spurted again more this time, and again it spurted "Swallow it bitch, take it!" He grunted.
Not having a choice but to swallow and my Ex with her hand on my throat felt me swallow his juice. Grunting again and thrusting, holding now spurting again. "There you go white-boi, swallow my seed." His body jerked as 2 more spurts let loose.. "Swallow white-boi, and I did, "Before you clean me up with your tongue, let me squeeze that last bit of my cum out on my finger tio here, now open your mouth back up." I did as he said and then he took his finger with the glob of his seed on it and he placed his finger in between my upper lip and rubbed his cum into my gums sliding it back and forth then around to the other side working his cum into my gums, I gagged and gagged again making my Ex laugh. Marcus then squeezed out a bit more of his cum onto his finger telling again telling me to keep open and not to move, he then did the same to my lower gums rubbing his seed into them and again it made me gag a few more times. My Ex gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered in my ear "Thank you."
"Now, clean me off Martian and this is how it's going to be. Your not to have sex with your Ex, that is my job and your job is to take me cum one way or another. I don't care if I blow my load in her mouth or yours or if you eat it out of her or she spits it into your mouth or you take it up your ass when the time comes for that, I own you now. Tell me what you are."
Looking still into his eyes "I'm your bitch."
My Ex laughs.
"Oh, I'll reward you Martian, you can caress her body and maybe she'll even dance for you, eat her pussy which she says your the best at and always have been" he said as he was getting dressed
I had now gotten to check out what she had put on me, she called it a chastity CB-6000s cage, the creme she said was for shrinking down guys with big cocks or women who have big tits but wanted them to have smaller ones, to me she told me she wanted to see if it was also make a small cock even smaller. And the cage was to control me or better yet to keep me from getting hard.
"We have to get going! Might as well get use to it, this has just begun. And put his photos you took on a cd" she said.
Marcus added "Ya, you get to watch her audition for me in a couple of days, I've always wondered how her tiny little titties would look and if her pussy was shaved or not." grinning at her.
With that my Ex hugged him and said she was so thankful for bringing her fantasy to reality and was looking forward to the next time in a couple of days, she then gave me a hug and they left.. and said to me "Enjoy your new friend, I'll talk to you later." as they walked out the door leaving me standing there with this stupid thing on my penis, my nuts still sore from Marcus's grip he hand on them to get me to do things, and his cum he had made swallow and had rubbed into my gums, tongue and lips....Wondering to myself what the fuck just happened...
Love it!

5 replies out of 2022 views... In my 1st sentence up there, I typed out the wrong "your" when it should had been "you're" that's not a good way to start story, and it did not get any better... ouch.

Part 2... ? Thanks 5! Get ready four reeding more bad grammars when I rite it up... ?)

Back