A new experience...

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Well, I had another first today. I spent part of the afternoon in a private room at a local adult "videostore" with the most recent guy in my life. This was our second "playtime", the first taking place in a nearby hotel. Since I had been rather "sheltered" growing up, I had never been to a place like this before, and thought I'd share my first impressions.

Pros:
- MUCH cheaper than a hotel room - big pro!
- additional "entertainment" available if you take advantage of the general theatre (we didn't)

Cons:
- not nearly as comfortable as a nice, roomy queen-sized bed
- not necessarily as clean
- openings at the top, so others can hear if you get loud
- no access to a shower to freshen up after (or during, even)

Would I go again? Sure, especially for just a quick, down and dirty session. I will admit, though, that I really didn't even pay the slightest bit of attention to the video we had playing. LOL. And I will also admit to really looking forward to the luxurious queen-sized bed we will have for our next romp. But sure, I'd go there again.

Just a few impressions from a newbie. :)

Last edited:
Pleasure... Sometimes the forbidden fruit! Indulge eat from the tree of life..
Definitely! I spend far too much of my life not living in the moment, because I would rather be elsewhere at the time. I can honestly say, though, that I was fully in the moment during every second I spent with him this afternoon, whether it was driving to/from, the sex, or the ******* and bite to eat at a bar after.

Definitely! I spend far too much of my life not living in the moment, because I would rather be elsewhere at the time. I can honestly say, though, that I was fully in the moment during every second I spent with him this afternoon, whether it was driving to/from, the sex, or the ******* and bite to eat at a bar after.
Never take the little or simple things for granted. Sometimes our fondest memories will get us through life.

Why chase, what's already in front of you. Seems like you have found your pleasure, and not treated it like an object. You need a connection. Which some others put last, And they will lose out on true pleasure.

If you both had a good time and weren't arrested it was a good thing. There is nothing wrong with " A
down and dirty quickie". and knowing that others may see or see you can add to the intensity for a lot of people. Personally I prefer a large comfortable bed and a couple of hours, but if you got your toes curled that can never be a bad thing;)

If you both had a good time and weren't arrested it was a good thing. There is nothing wrong with " A down and dirty quickie". and knowing that others may see or see you can add to the intensity for a lot of people. Personally I prefer a large comfortable bed and a couple of hours, but if you got your toes curled that can never be a bad thing;)
My preference would also be for the large, comfortable bed, but this worked out fine. I'm looking forward to next month's arranged gettogether at a hotel, though, where we will have all the time in the world to play, delight, tantalize and rock each other's world... Over and over. ;-)

Too many times many of us let good things slip by. Apparently your lover had a hard cock and you wanted it in you. And you succeeded. Being good at improvising is always a good skill.:)

Too many times many of us let good things slip by. Apparently your lover had a hard cock and you wanted it in you. And you succeeded. Being good at improvising is always a good skill.:)
A resounding yes to all five points above. ;-)

But it's not like we were in any real danger of being hauled away by the local constabulary. :)

Back