A new experience

Khrises4u

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Wifey text: "Guess who I am hanging out with tonight? I'll give you a hint. I am at XX address. ;) Come join us... or meet me on the way home for a *******. Text me to let me know when you are headed out of the airport."

Such is the message I receive from my beautiful, loving wife and mom of my children as I am mid-flight from Europe on my way home from a business trip. A couple of points - the dress she was wearing in the photo she sent with the text, I immediately recognized as the one she had worn years earlier in an exploratory sexy night where she took me to a swingers club for my birthday, and wore this extraordinarily sexy dress, and showed off her tits to the crowd, stripped on the stripper pole in front of everyone, and played with another woman's tits while dancing and allowed hers to be played with! It was a very sexy night where I got to see some of her exhibitionist side, and it was extraordinary! We had amazing sex that night after all the showing off and sexy behavior at the club. I think the standing and twirling on the pole, showing off her tits, and rubbing her pussy while I am in the front row and others are all enjoying the show was absolutely the highlight for me! I of course enjoyed seeing her dancing with another sexy topless woman, and I enjoyed seeing the other sexy ladies, but it absolutely paled in comparison with the air of excitement and confidence I saw emerge from her as she continued to get bolder on stage, and saw the encouragement others in the crowd was giving her. Super sexy!

NAlyGd1zf_Yw5G45vqSDbyALczX8FxZN16IHsY0EKSvadtcmBeLsE91zNpLsal1r7gaDXNH5btXLn92iiy1V41ENU0mE0V5c3smzMh2_bpgvYf1YVplD-4UYvJiphHVA_4sd3cSA
Tm-ziCChpuC-Ou-XsgygTY0G1g4Uh5oJTW6UAEXIXhon1o6Y6H83BtLdot2Jzs0Bj3E0qK5Lf7M7h4OhLsQEQCKvry_3PqsYT75v-1PdRYxLhY_M0W8aQ71-JrMedt09AoMW-Csa

I had recognized the address she told me to come to as a former lover of hers from years ago now. Such is the image of beauty I had in my mind when she tells me she was with a former lover we had only played with together many years ago when we were “swinging”. And she seemed to be doing something that we had recently talked about, but only fantasized about it. I, of course was extremely turned on, but also a bit confused. She had previously indicated to me that she didn't have interest in actually having sex with another man, and we had been exploring things like erotic massages for her and other non-sex interactions that met her previously articulated limits and my desire for new and creative sexy scenarios. Had she completely turned the tables on this thing and usurped any influence and control I may have had on the entire process? How did I feel about that? Mostly, I think I was concerned that she was “doing it for me” and that she may resent me later for it, which we had explored at length in prior discussions and she expressed this was of great concern for her in our prior swinger experiences. I was so excited, but also apprehensive, as I didn't want to mess anything up, and I didn't know what she had in mind, my mind was racing about what she might be doing with Charles (name changed to protect the guilty) at his apartment (I had a pretty good guess, since she fucks him every time she meets him, and at this point, I'm guessing she encourages him to fuck her bare and come inside her, which is an absolutely huge turn on for me.)

So here I was - on a plane, heading home, with my beautiful wife texting me that she is wearing an incredibly revealing and sexy dress while at a black man’s apartment that I know she loves to fuck. My response:

Me: Im currently sporting wood

Me: About to land, and you look exquisite

Me: Would you feel more comfortable and have more fun if i join you or not?

Wifey: Come on over! We have finished round one... but we can grab some dinner, and I can check on my parents in terms of putting ******* to bed and we can hang out.

Me: Oh...my.....round one?! You have me so turned on right now. Mind racing

I drove as quickly as I could to her lovers apartment. It was pouring rain, but I was really excited and anxious. She had revealed virtually no detail about what she was doing with him (the texts above were literally the only communication I had on the topic), but the allusion to “round two” spoke to me that they were fucking. This blew my mind, and I knew we had fantasized about it, but the fact that she had taken the initiative to go do it was surprising to me. I was a bit uncertain how to act, because I know she had been sensitive to me over-managing things and taking more control of situations than she was comfortable but never really had communicated that before. So I had essentially decided I would sit back and watch her enjoy whatever she wanted me to see or do whatever she wanted me to do.

When I arrived to his apartment, I actually noticed that the window to his bedroom was open, and in fact, the curtain was open as well! They had been putting on a show of sorts! Wittingly or unwittingly, I saw through his bedroom window as I approached, her pale white body contrasted against his. This sparked so much eroticism in my mind. It was almost overwhelming. Had they done that on purpose? What had other people gotten to see? Do they have some plan for me when I get in there?

I step up the front steps, and buzz his apartment doorbell. He comes out wearing just shorts and no shirt. Gives me a big bear hug in the hallway, telling me “we’ve been keeping busy”. His body is impressive. Firm, smooth, I can see why she enjoys him.

I enter the apartment, and she is nowhere to be seen, apparently in the bathroom. I walk into his bedroom, and she walks in, completely naked. It feels a bit awkward as I embrace her and get a kiss. I can smell the sex in the room, and her face has that glow about it, so I know she has enjoyed herself. She lays on the bed, and he sits in a chair next to the bed, and I sit next to her on the bed. It's a fairly awkward period of time while I try to figure out what her expectations of me are, and she doesn't really articulate what she wants. I really want to dive into her pussy and find out if her lover has come inside her, and I love making her come like that, too. When I ask if I can lick her, she says, “I really want you to fuck me...doggy style, my pussy is a bit worn out for you to lick too much”... and begins to get on her hands and knees. Wow, so here I wasn't sure where she was at, and apparently she has already fucked him so much tonight that her pussy might be a bit worn out, and she wants my “smaller” cock to fuck because she needs a break!? Holy ******* - who is this woman?! I'm so completely turned on, I instantly get behind her, quickly (and maybe slyly?) run my tongue all over and in her pussy, for the first time confirming she fucked him, and his come is definitely in her pussy, because I can taste that musky and salty flavor on my tongue, and it just accentuates my fantasies and eroticism of the experience. I begin to fuck her from behind, holding onto her hips and squeezing her ass while I slide in and out of her, and her lover who just got done fucking her for at least the second time watches us.

I look over to him, and he is rubbing what appears to be another erection through his shorts, as I take note of the large bulge he is pushing around in his pants. That further eggs me on, and her sloppy, used pussy is so erotic feeling, then when Charles pulls his cock out and strokes it, I can hardly stand the contrast of watching him stroke, and sliding my cock into the pussy he just got done with.

I invite him onto the bed, and he kneels in front of my wife, stroking his cock, and she takes him in her mouth. I do manage to get some photos of that, as it's just so incredibly erotic. His cock is huge, and I feel like my smaller cock is swimming in my wife after he unloaded in her and stretched her pussy out. I lean over, and feel her sexy tits swaying under her while I closely watch her take his cock in her mouth. I can't help but think about some of the other fantasies we have had where she makes me suck cock, and that begins to really turn me on, thinking about sucking Charles' cock and oscillating between her and I taking turns sucking it. Just incredibly erotic.

She begins to touch herself, because she is also turned on, and has to stop sucking him to touch herself. He shifts his focus to just stroking his cock as he lays on his side facing her, and caresses her tits as I fuck her. It's just such an erotic sight with his big cock right in front of me. I can see why she likes fucking him. His body is awesome, and he’s got a fantastic looking cock. I start telling her things like ”honey, I think Charles is turned on watching you get fucked. He is stroking his big hard cock. You should see how sexy that looks. She lifts her head and looks on in ******* at him stroking his big cock while I continue to fuck her. I slide my thumb into her ass, and he sees that, and grabs her ass cheeks, spreading her wider, helping me fuck her. She throws her head down on the bed and pushes back into me, moaning loudly.

He then stops stroking, and turns on a vibrator, and directs it to her clit while I continue to fuck her. I have had to slow way down because I'm struggling to hold on. I ask her if she wants him to fuck her because I'm close to coming, and she says “no, just finish in me, and hold on, I'm about to come”... I can feel him running the vibrator on my cock and balls as well as her clit, and I just begin to explode into her pussy...I can't help myself, it's so erotic, I can't hold back any longer. Her ass is so sexy, seeing her and him and feeling her pussy around my cock while he uses that vibrator, just pushes me over the edge!

I use my fingers sliding them in and out of her sloppy pussy, gently caressing her dripping wet pussy lips slippery with all three of our juices. She continues to crescendo, and her orgasm is intense, extraordinary, even! she comes so hard and collapses on the bed, a vision of sexuality and eroticism with come dripping from her and her skin just shimmering with perspiration and a hue that discloses her true enjoyment of the evening.

After several minutes, and some water, she collects herself, we chat a bit all three naked on the bed, and then we begin to get dressed and head home as we can't be out too late as her folks are home with the *******!! Maybe next time we should tell them we are staying over somewhere….I was really wishing I got to see his big hard cock spreading her sexy pussy lips and his explosive orgasms are a pleasure to watch.

_UK9zbS2nXa-dINyFn68Yo2zbJ-szqyfCR6Y5hBhgNFCip_mqm_ahvJLFQGxIlQ-P88RV4pGSk7z2WdcKcbAxT2mIXzULybOwrVVPEXJpkZoQvv3Adwm4zkgInShQs_9T1de0IkC

And so we left his apartment, her with three loads of come in her pussy, and both of us with huge smiles on our faces. It seemed that we might have a few things to sort out and discuss, but wow, this seemed pretty exciting to me, and she seemed really turned on and sexy about the whole thing. Could it be for real? I hope she isn't anxious or just doing it for me.

So I later got the full story from her, and she told me that she had gotten in touch with him and originally hadn't planned to fuck him, but he asked to meet her at his place, and she basically said “fuck it”, went for a run while he was at work, went to his place (he had left a key for her), she showered, and then got dressed in that sexy pink dress with no panties or bra, and she told me the whole time she was getting ready, she kept getting wetter and wetter as she began to think about fucking him again.

When he finally got home, she got up to greet him, they embraced, and he caressed her body, up and down her sides, across her ass, and told her how sexy she looked. Then he opened a bottle of wine as they chatted, and then after a while he excused himself to take a shower. She said the wait while he showered made her pussy even wetter, and she was literally dripping down her leg she was so wet.

He came put of the bathroom in shorts and a tight tee shirt, and sat with her on the couch, sort of behind her, and caressed her shoulders, just chatting and catching up. she said he began caressing more and more of her body, and ran his hands along her smooth legs, and up the insides of her thighs. He could feel her wetness that had dripped down her thighs (she had no panties on), and followed the trail up her thigh, and began caressing her pussy lips gently. She leaned back into him, and moaned as he rubbed her lips, and ran his fingers between her lips and around her clit, which was incredibly hard at this point.

She was so horny, she said she sat on top of him, pressing her tits against him, and rubbing her wet pussy all over his crotch, grinding into him. His shorts were getting wet, and his cock was hard, and she could feel her pussy rubbing over his cock. They kissed for a while as she was thoroughly enjoying the eroticism.

He invited her to his bedroom, and when he laid back on his bed, she said she leaned into him, pulled his pants down, and immediately took his rock hard cock into her mouth, savoring that dark black rod. She devoured his cock, she said she absolutely worshipped it. Running her lips all over his cock, up and down the shift, licking his balls, sucking it deep into her mouth, just loving the contrast of their colors, and the taste of his big cock in her mouth. She tells me about how much she loves sucking his cock, and she does it with a smile, as she knows she has stopped sucking my cock, and only sucking black cock.

She sucked his cock for a long time, she said. He was moaning, and clearly struggling not to come. She took off her dress in front of him, pulls his clothes off, and then he sat up, flipped her on her back, and plunged his thick cock head into her dripping wet pussy while she moaned and pulled him into her. He fucked her good and hard, his hard body pressed against hers, she loved feeling his body while he pressed himself into her over and over again, making her reach heights of pleasure she doesn't reach with me. She tells me that they kissed deeply while they fucked, and she loved it. It felt very hot to her, and the focus she was able to have without me there was great for her. She says he fucked her for a long time, and she loved it because his hard body and thick cock made her feel great. She talked dirty while he fucked her, and begged him to “fuck her with that big black cock” and “fill my white pussy with your come”! She said she was pretty loud, and anyone going by or in the apartment building would have heard her loving getting fucked by this hard bodied black stud. He seemed to get off on that, too. Probably why the window was open and curtain was pulled back a bit...

As they continued to crescendo to orgasm, she came on his cock with an earth-shattering orgasm which was most certainly loud with dirty expletives laced with it, and that turned him on incredibly, and he began his explosive orgasm - pressing his cock fully into her, and spurting his seed all over the back of her vagina on her cervix. She tells me how hot it was, feeling his come that deep. Deeper than I can give it to her, and his load was big. She felt warm all inside her pussy. She is an absolute come slut, and loves the feeling of a man exploding inside her.

She said they stayed like that for a while, kissed, and smiling, appreciating each other’s sexual energy, and coming down from the climax. As he withdrew his cock from her sopping wet pussy, she felt empty and wanted it back in her again, but knew it would be a few minutes at least. They chatted, laying naked together - talking about sexy things and erotic scenarios and what they had just done, how much she enjoyed him and his sperm inside her. He appreciated the fact that I let her play, and this is about when she texts me, letting me know where she is and where to meet.

As she did that, he rubbed her legs and ass (he is a legs and ass man, and since she began running, they have really tightened up, and she looks fabulous). As she was texting me and her black lover was caressing her body, his come already oozing out of her, his cock began to harden again, the whole scene and her sexiness clearly arousing to him. She felt it behind her, and smiled as she ground her ass back into him, feeling his hard body against her back. This is when they heard the knock at the door....

...the beginning of a whole new exciting chapter...

Wifey text: "Guess who I am hanging out with tonight? I'll give you a hint. I am at XX address. ;) Come join us... or meet me on the way home for a *******. Text me to let me know when you are headed out of the airport."

Such is the message I receive from my beautiful, loving wife and mom of my children as I am mid-flight from Europe on my way home from a business trip. A couple of points - the dress she was wearing in the photo she sent with the text, I immediately recognized as the one she had worn years earlier in an exploratory sexy night where she took me to a swingers club for my birthday, and wore this extraordinarily sexy dress, and showed off her tits to the crowd, stripped on the stripper pole in front of everyone, and played with another woman's tits while dancing and allowed hers to be played with! It was a very sexy night where I got to see some of her exhibitionist side, and it was extraordinary! We had amazing sex that night after all the showing off and sexy behavior at the club. I think the standing and twirling on the pole, showing off her tits, and rubbing her pussy while I am in the front row and others are all enjoying the show was absolutely the highlight for me! I of course enjoyed seeing her dancing with another sexy topless woman, and I enjoyed seeing the other sexy ladies, but it absolutely paled in comparison with the air of excitement and confidence I saw emerge from her as she continued to get bolder on stage, and saw the encouragement others in the crowd was giving her. Super sexy!

NAlyGd1zf_Yw5G45vqSDbyALczX8FxZN16IHsY0EKSvadtcmBeLsE91zNpLsal1r7gaDXNH5btXLn92iiy1V41ENU0mE0V5c3smzMh2_bpgvYf1YVplD-4UYvJiphHVA_4sd3cSA
Tm-ziCChpuC-Ou-XsgygTY0G1g4Uh5oJTW6UAEXIXhon1o6Y6H83BtLdot2Jzs0Bj3E0qK5Lf7M7h4OhLsQEQCKvry_3PqsYT75v-1PdRYxLhY_M0W8aQ71-JrMedt09AoMW-Csa

I had recognized the address she told me to come to as a former lover of hers from years ago now. Such is the image of beauty I had in my mind when she tells me she was with a former lover we had only played with together many years ago when we were “swinging”. And she seemed to be doing something that we had recently talked about, but only fantasized about it. I, of course was extremely turned on, but also a bit confused. She had previously indicated to me that she didn't have interest in actually having sex with another man, and we had been exploring things like erotic massages for her and other non-sex interactions that met her previously articulated limits and my desire for new and creative sexy scenarios. Had she completely turned the tables on this thing and usurped any influence and control I may have had on the entire process? How did I feel about that? Mostly, I think I was concerned that she was “doing it for me” and that she may resent me later for it, which we had explored at length in prior discussions and she expressed this was of great concern for her in our prior swinger experiences. I was so excited, but also apprehensive, as I didn't want to mess anything up, and I didn't know what she had in mind, my mind was racing about what she might be doing with Charles (name changed to protect the guilty) at his apartment (I had a pretty good guess, since she fucks him every time she meets him, and at this point, I'm guessing she encourages him to fuck her bare and come inside her, which is an absolutely huge turn on for me.)

So here I was - on a plane, heading home, with my beautiful wife texting me that she is wearing an incredibly revealing and sexy dress while at a black man’s apartment that I know she loves to fuck. My response:

Wifey: Come on over! We have finished round one... but we can grab some dinner, and I can check on my parents in terms of putting ******* to bed and we can hang out.

I drove as quickly as I could to her lovers apartment. It was pouring rain, but I was really excited and anxious. She had revealed virtually no detail about what she was doing with him (the texts above were literally the only communication I had on the topic), but the allusion to “round two” spoke to me that they were fucking. This blew my mind, and I knew we had fantasized about it, but the fact that she had taken the initiative to go do it was surprising to me. I was a bit uncertain how to act, because I know she had been sensitive to me over-managing things and taking more control of situations than she was comfortable but never really had communicated that before. So I had essentially decided I would sit back and watch her enjoy whatever she wanted me to see or do whatever she wanted me to do.

When I arrived to his apartment, I actually noticed that the window to his bedroom was open, and in fact, the curtain was open as well! They had been putting on a show of sorts! Wittingly or unwittingly, I saw through his bedroom window as I approached, her pale white body contrasted against his. This sparked so much eroticism in my mind. It was almost overwhelming. Had they done that on purpose? What had other people gotten to see? Do they have some plan for me when I get in there?

I step up the front steps, and buzz his apartment doorbell. He comes out wearing just shorts and no shirt. Gives me a big bear hug in the hallway, telling me “we’ve been keeping busy”. His body is impressive. Firm, smooth, I can see why she enjoys him.

I enter the apartment, and she is nowhere to be seen, apparently in the bathroom. I walk into his bedroom, and she walks in, completely naked. It feels a bit awkward as I embrace her and get a kiss. I can smell the sex in the room, and her face has that glow about it, so I know she has enjoyed herself. She lays on the bed, and he sits in a chair next to the bed, and I sit next to her on the bed. It's a fairly awkward period of time while I try to figure out what her expectations of me are, and she doesn't really articulate what she wants. I really want to dive into her pussy and find out if her lover has come inside her, and I love making her come like that, too. When I ask if I can lick her, she says, “I really want you to fuck me...doggy style, my pussy is a bit worn out for you to lick too much”... and begins to get on her hands and knees. Wow, so here I wasn't sure where she was at, and apparently she has already fucked him so much tonight that her pussy might be a bit worn out, and she wants my “smaller” cock to fuck because she needs a break!? Holy ******* - who is this woman?! I'm so completely turned on, I instantly get behind her, quickly (and maybe slyly?) run my tongue all over and in her pussy, for the first time confirming she fucked him, and his come is definitely in her pussy, because I can taste that musky and salty flavor on my tongue, and it just accentuates my fantasies and eroticism of the experience. I begin to fuck her from behind, holding onto her hips and squeezing her ass while I slide in and out of her, and her lover who just got done fucking her for at least the second time watches us.

I look over to him, and he is rubbing what appears to be another erection through his shorts, as I take note of the large bulge he is pushing around in his pants. That further eggs me on, and her sloppy, used pussy is so erotic feeling, then when Charles pulls his cock out and strokes it, I can hardly stand the contrast of watching him stroke, and sliding my cock into the pussy he just got done with.

I invite him onto the bed, and he kneels in front of my wife, stroking his cock, and she takes him in her mouth. I do manage to get some photos of that, as it's just so incredibly erotic. His cock is huge, and I feel like my smaller cock is swimming in my wife after he unloaded in her and stretched her pussy out. I lean over, and feel her sexy tits swaying under her while I closely watch her take his cock in her mouth. I can't help but think about some of the other fantasies we have had where she makes me suck cock, and that begins to really turn me on, thinking about sucking Charles' cock and oscillating between her and I taking turns sucking it. Just incredibly erotic.

She begins to touch herself, because she is also turned on, and has to stop sucking him to touch herself. He shifts his focus to just stroking his cock as he lays on his side facing her, and caresses her tits as I fuck her. It's just such an erotic sight with his big cock right in front of me. I can see why she likes fucking him. His body is awesome, and he’s got a fantastic looking cock. I start telling her things like ”honey, I think Charles is turned on watching you get fucked. He is stroking his big hard cock. You should see how sexy that looks. She lifts her head and looks on in ******* at him stroking his big cock while I continue to fuck her. I slide my thumb into her ass, and he sees that, and grabs her ass cheeks, spreading her wider, helping me fuck her. She throws her head down on the bed and pushes back into me, moaning loudly.

He then stops stroking, and turns on a vibrator, and directs it to her clit while I continue to fuck her. I have had to slow way down because I'm struggling to hold on. I ask her if she wants him to fuck her because I'm close to coming, and she says “no, just finish in me, and hold on, I'm about to come”... I can feel him running the vibrator on my cock and balls as well as her clit, and I just begin to explode into her pussy...I can't help myself, it's so erotic, I can't hold back any longer. Her ass is so sexy, seeing her and him and feeling her pussy around my cock while he uses that vibrator, just pushes me over the edge!

I use my fingers sliding them in and out of her sloppy pussy, gently caressing her dripping wet pussy lips slippery with all three of our juices. She continues to crescendo, and her orgasm is intense, extraordinary, even! she comes so hard and collapses on the bed, a vision of sexuality and eroticism with come dripping from her and her skin just shimmering with perspiration and a hue that discloses her true enjoyment of the evening.

After several minutes, and some water, she collects herself, we chat a bit all three naked on the bed, and then we begin to get dressed and head home as we can't be out too late as her folks are home with the *******!! Maybe next time we should tell them we are staying over somewhere….I was really wishing I got to see his big hard cock spreading her sexy pussy lips and his explosive orgasms are a pleasure to watch.

_UK9zbS2nXa-dINyFn68Yo2zbJ-szqyfCR6Y5hBhgNFCip_mqm_ahvJLFQGxIlQ-P88RV4pGSk7z2WdcKcbAxT2mIXzULybOwrVVPEXJpkZoQvv3Adwm4zkgInShQs_9T1de0IkC

And so we left his apartment, her with three loads of come in her pussy, and both of us with huge smiles on our faces. It seemed that we might have a few things to sort out and discuss, but wow, this seemed pretty exciting to me, and she seemed really turned on and sexy about the whole thing. Could it be for real? I hope she isn't anxious or just doing it for me.

So I later got the full story from her, and she told me that she had gotten in touch with him and originally hadn't planned to fuck him, but he asked to meet her at his place, and she basically said “fuck it”, went for a run while he was at work, went to his place (he had left a key for her), she showered, and then got dressed in that sexy pink dress with no panties or bra, and she told me the whole time she was getting ready, she kept getting wetter and wetter as she began to think about fucking him again.

When he finally got home, she got up to greet him, they embraced, and he caressed her body, up and down her sides, across her ass, and told her how sexy she looked. Then he opened a bottle of wine as they chatted, and then after a while he excused himself to take a shower. She said the wait while he showered made her pussy even wetter, and she was literally dripping down her leg she was so wet.

He came put of the bathroom in shorts and a tight tee shirt, and sat with her on the couch, sort of behind her, and caressed her shoulders, just chatting and catching up. she said he began caressing more and more of her body, and ran his hands along her smooth legs, and up the insides of her thighs. He could feel her wetness that had dripped down her thighs (she had no panties on), and followed the trail up her thigh, and began caressing her pussy lips gently. She leaned back into him, and moaned as he rubbed her lips, and ran his fingers between her lips and around her clit, which was incredibly hard at this point.

She was so horny, she said she sat on top of him, pressing her tits against him, and rubbing her wet pussy all over his crotch, grinding into him. His shorts were getting wet, and his cock was hard, and she could feel her pussy rubbing over his cock. They kissed for a while as she was thoroughly enjoying the eroticism.

He invited her to his bedroom, and when he laid back on his bed, she said she leaned into him, pulled his pants down, and immediately took his rock hard cock into her mouth, savoring that dark black rod. She devoured his cock, she said she absolutely worshipped it. Running her lips all over his cock, up and down the shift, licking his balls, sucking it deep into her mouth, just loving the contrast of their colors, and the taste of his big cock in her mouth. She tells me about how much she loves sucking his cock, and she does it with a smile, as she knows she has stopped sucking my cock, and only sucking black cock.

She sucked his cock for a long time, she said. He was moaning, and clearly struggling not to come. She took off her dress in front of him, pulls his clothes off, and then he sat up, flipped her on her back, and plunged his thick cock head into her dripping wet pussy while she moaned and pulled him into her. He fucked her good and hard, his hard body pressed against hers, she loved feeling his body while he pressed himself into her over and over again, making her reach heights of pleasure she doesn't reach with me. She tells me that they kissed deeply while they fucked, and she loved it. It felt very hot to her, and the focus she was able to have without me there was great for her. She says he fucked her for a long time, and she loved it because his hard body and thick cock made her feel great. She talked dirty while he fucked her, and begged him to “fuck her with that big black cock” and “fill my white pussy with your come”! She said she was pretty loud, and anyone going by or in the apartment building would have heard her loving getting fucked by this hard bodied black stud. He seemed to get off on that, too. Probably why the window was open and curtain was pulled back a bit...

As they continued to crescendo to orgasm, she came on his cock with an earth-shattering orgasm which was most certainly loud with dirty expletives laced with it, and that turned him on incredibly, and he began his explosive orgasm - pressing his cock fully into her, and spurting his seed all over the back of her vagina on her cervix. She tells me how hot it was, feeling his come that deep. Deeper than I can give it to her, and his load was big. She felt warm all inside her pussy. She is an absolute come slut, and loves the feeling of a man exploding inside her.

She said they stayed like that for a while, kissed, and smiling, appreciating each other’s sexual energy, and coming down from the climax. As he withdrew his cock from her sopping wet pussy, she felt empty and wanted it back in her again, but knew it would be a few minutes at least. They chatted, laying naked together - talking about sexy things and erotic scenarios and what they had just done, how much she enjoyed him and his sperm inside her. He appreciated the fact that I let her play, and this is about when she texts me, letting me know where she is and where to meet.

As she did that, he rubbed her legs and ass (he is a legs and ass man, and since she began running, they have really tightened up, and she looks fabulous). As she was texting me and her black lover was caressing her body, his come already oozing out of her, his cock began to harden again, the whole scene and her sexiness clearly arousing to him. She felt it behind her, and smiled as she ground her ass back into him, feeling his hard body against her back. This is when they heard the knock at the door....

ohhhh gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the very best stories I've read here thanks for sharing. Did you get to suck that BBC yourself?

This story..Honestly I believe.. Will help SO many couples entering into the interracial/cuchold lifetyle. So when they come to you for advise..And trust me they will.. They will find..This is true. This IS real. Thank you for it. Very, very, VERY, hot!!

By the way..She is gorgeous. ;);)

Back