a new convert

i never realised anything like this existed until a couple of months ago. Then something snapped. i used to be normal. Now i spend my spare time surfing for interracial, cuckold, Black Domme sites, anything. It's like i'm brainwashing myself and i can't stop.

When I sleep with my girlfriend now i have to imagine we're both slaves, chained by our African owners, or i can't even get it up. She's pretty but my masculinity has surrendered to my obsession. It seems wrong that she is even mine. i want her taken from me, Black property, and my white body sentenced to chastity.

what do i do?

i never realised anything like this existed until a couple of months ago. Then something snapped. i used to be normal. Now i spend my spare time surfing for interracial, cuckold, Black Domme sites, anything. It's like i'm brainwashing myself and i can't stop.

When I sleep with my girlfriend now i have to imagine we're both slaves, chained by our African owners, or i can't even get it up. She's pretty but my masculinity has surrendered to my obsession. It seems wrong that she is even mine. i want her taken from me, Black property, and my white body sentenced to chastity.

what do i do?

Same here, i would love for my wife to have to fuck some bbc,& me to be ****** to watch/chained-up.

u 2 are mad lol there is nothing diffrent betwen black or white Im black and I have always said it my dick is only 4 inches when its hard and I never lie ..Im bi by thye way ..I love sucking big white dicks :wub:

u 2 are mad lol there is nothing diffrent betwen black or white Im black and I have always said it my dick is only 4 inches when its hard and I never lie ..Im bi by thye way ..I love sucking big white dicks :wub:

I would love to place your cock into my wife.

Back