A Need for More?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
To the fine ladies in here: Once you've had yourself that first sweet taste of black cock, and maybe afterwards a second time, do you find yourself wanting to indulge in it more and more, or do you ever keep your emotions bottled up inside?

I freaked a bit about how much I liked it and how much I was thinking about it so I tried to keep those desires and urges bottled up....but my pussy won! Great sex leads one to want even more.

I freaked a bit about how much I liked it and how much I was thinking about it so I tried to keep those desires and urges bottled up....but my pussy won! Great sex leads one to want even more.

Your desire caught you by surprise?

my wife wants more black cock now as her first has been promoted and has been relocated (coworker) she is making do with black dildos not the same though.

I applaude you for your decision...as if you really had a choice in resisting that powerful sex that only a black cock can give:exciting:

Back