A name change.

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
After 1 year, 8 months, 26 days and about 12hrs since I have been allowed to fuck any pussy at all and serving only Black Cock, my 2 beautiful Cuckoldresses came to me last night to inform me that my given name will never be used or uttered in our home again. i am to be called and answer to "fag" or "faggot". This is to apply out in public as well. It is true...all i crave anymore is a Dominant Black Man to use me and i live to suck his cock and offer him my boi pussy. i will alway covet my Cuckoldresses pussys, but NEVER be allowed to be inside them ever again. So yes, i am a faggot. Serving Black Cock is my life!

After 1 year, 8 months, 26 days and about 12hrs since I have been allowed to fuck any pussy at all and serving only Black Cock, my 2 beautiful Cuckoldresses came to me last night to inform me that my given name will never be used or uttered in our home again. i am to be called and answer to "fag" or "faggot". This is to apply out in public as well. It is true...all i crave anymore is a Dominant Black Man to use me and i live to suck his cock and offer him my boi pussy. i will alway covet my Cuckoldresses pussys, but NEVER be allowed to be inside them ever again. So yes, i am a faggot. Serving Black Cock is my life!
Thats what you called sick in the head , you really are a Gay-blade..... Sad...

Thank you, Sir. i wouldn't change my life even if i could! my destiny has been set...and it is a life that i love!

Glad to see that you clearly understand that the Black Male is much more superior, hence your dedication.....

Back