A Message to Black-Men from a self proclaimed highly sexual Woman: Something else to *think* about.

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Gentlemen,

First off this message is directed at the Black men, Bulls, studs, stallions, cucks and what have you or whatever you refer to yourself as. This message can apply to all men but not intended nor applies to married men, or the male partners in the lifestyle partnerships on here.

To my brothers, seems you need to be reminded to use your Big head on your shoulders, and not primarily the little head hanging between your legs. To quote the lady in this article you are about to read "being dumb is not cute." Being overly sexually agressive is shooting yourselfs in the foot and a huge turn-off as well online here. Approaching women and couples whether in person or on an online sex website doesn't start with immediately delving into the nastiest, dirtiest thoughts about sex. How about just starting with regular conversation starters such as how was your day, what brings you here.

You don't turn the dial on your kitchen stove burner directly up to level 10, no you first start with 1 and slowly turn the dial around passing each level until the heat is slowly raised up. And so should it be in conversations with women, couples, the wife and most especially the hubby whom you will often first encounter in couple chats.

And most importantly just posting pics of your dick is not what is the only attraction to women. All women want to see more than just your cock as they also want know what kind of man you are in mind and heart. Do you have some decency and respect for not only yourself but for others and women most importantly. There are those who are exceptions to the rule and may want decadence over decency but they are far few and between and not the ones I'm talking about here. Women want to especially know and will silently assess how they think you might treat them. They don't only care about the number size of your cock but the number for your IQ which will play an almost equal part in their consideration of you.

This concept has seemed to escape many men and I doubt they will read all of this but any case this blog article here is offered as something else to think about. This article was something I stumbled across as a new single white female had joined a site, said she was 4BBC only, but also said she was a sapiosexual. Go figure that out.

*Disclaimer; The thoughts and views presented here are not necessarily all held by BBB76 or the BtW staff but its just food for your mind to dine on, digest, and keep what parts are nutritious for you.

Sapiosexuals: Why We're Scientifically Attracted To Intelligent People

ByGigi Engle
May 18 2015
sitting-sexy-woman-with-laptop-showing-cleavage_n1rsdodi__F0000.png

I’ll readily admit that I’d f*ck someone ugly if he were super smart. When a guy can challenge me intellectually, I literally get wet. I’m not even kidding right now. When I see a guy in glasses, sitting behind a book on the train, I don’t even see anything else. I just want to jump him because he looks smart. I am so into smart guys. I don’t even care if he's an assh*le, as long as he's smart AF.

I once had a man approach me at a cafe and ask me about a Russian novel I was reading because he also loved Solzhenitsyn. Needless to say, buddy boy got my number and into my pants two weeks later. Sorry not sorry.

I am a proud sapiosexual. And I am not alone. Generation Y is teeming with us. A sapiosexual is someone who finds sexual stimulation from the way a person’s mind works. It means you literally are attracted to intelligence. Looks take a backseat to a person’s wit.

When you think about it, why shouldn’t the brain be the thing we’re attracted to? Why would you want muscles over conversation? Why would you want looks over books?

It’s the brain that makes the man or woman. Looks fade; knowledge is forever. Science is finally getting behind what we’ve all known all along: Smart is sexy. According to Diana Rabb, a PhD in transpersonal psychology:

The brain is the largest sex organ. Those who admit to being sapiosexual will say that they are turned on by the brain and tend to be teased or excited by the insights of another person.

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 4.10.36 AM.png

Sound familiar? If you are anything like me, all you want is a troll with an amazing, dark sense of humor, cultural knowledge and a hankering for Salinger. Rabb continues:

As foreplay, the sapiosexual person may crave philosophical, political or psychological discussions because this turns [him or her] on.
So for us, intelligence is the way to get us hot and bothered. If a man can engage in a healthy debate with us or make us think in a different way about something, that’s the first step to sex.

For some, foreplay is a little heavy petting, but not for the sapiosexuals of the world! A little talk of politics or our favorite authors and we are going to need to get it in immediately.

Ugh, I’m kind of turning myself on right now thinking about smart men in glasses telling me something about “Heart of Darkness” and allegories. Sapiosexuality: It is a real thing.

Smart man, strong sperm.
Researchers from the University of Mexico have found a connection between a man’s virility and his intelligence. The study tested the sperm of 400 men after putting them through intense mental testing. Those with higher IQs directly correlated with having healthy sperm. Therefore, smart men have the strongest sperm.

Women are attracted to intelligence because their ovaries can sense that choosing a smart mate means a better chance of having babies. Women are all about getting the best sperm to make their babies. We’re selective like that. If you like his brain, you’re going to like his sperm.

High intelligence, high sex drive.

Research conducted by the sex toy company Lovehoney found a direct connection with high IQ and libido.
As reported in Medical Daily, the company found that students from "elite" universities were among the most frequent toy buyers. So, it's the smartest among us who are also the most sexual. While the research shows the amount of sex you’re having may be inversely related to your intelligence, your sex drive is actually more rigorous.

So if you're dating a man or woman who is especially brainy, you can probably bet he or she is going to be especially horny as well. Who doesn't want to be having more sex? As a highly sexual woman, I have to say this is wonderful news. Smart sex is good sex.

We feel like we have something to prove to our parents.

If you go home with someone, and he doesn’t have a lot of books, don’t f*ck ‘em! – John Waters

I see this quote everywhere these days, from tweets to Instas. This generation has rallied around intelligence. Despite what older generations may think, Gen-Y is a generation of readers and writers. We’re thinkers and creatives more than anything else. We dream big. We crave knowledge. We want to understand the world around us. Since we’re constantly faulted for our love of selfies, Instagram and partying, we’ve started to push back against the backlash.

We’ve started a Millennial movement around being smart. It isn’t attractive to be stupid. We revere intelligence and see it as sexually appealing because we want to show the world how smart we actually are. Take that, Gen-X! Take that, Mom! We aren’t wrapped up in our gym selfies and food pictures; we’re wrapped up in Steinbeck and Socrates. We want to show how far we’ve come cerebrally despite all of this technology and vacuous bullsh*t we’re surrounded by.

Dumb is never cute.

We’re trying to get our hands on everything we can to improve ourselves. If you’re not smart, you’re not appealing. Your mind is the sexiest thing you have. If we can win people over with the wit of our personalities instead of our looks, we’ve emerged victorious. We’re writing on every forum we can get our name on. We’re devouring paperbacks on the subway. We’re looking down on anyone without a college degree, and we’re absorbing all of the information the Internet can provide for us.

We're utilizing our resources for the greater good. Despite how superficial and narcissistic we’re made out to be, we’re actually the most highly educated and authentic people out there. We’re attracted to intelligence because we understand its worth. We can see past the emptiness of celebrity gossip and reality television and into what is really important.

We love with our minds first and our hearts second.

*BBB76: And maybe our eyes third.

ref: https://www.elitedaily.com/life/attracted-to-intelligence/1036285

Last edited:
To those young, or other guys who still seek guidance, 'here is wisdom, he that hath understanding’ (to quote the Book of Revelations from the Bible).

Below is another post from a woman/ or couple to consider on what they seek from a crowd-sourced wisdom poll:

"A LifeStyle Facebook group we're in polled its members about what they found sexy. Of the women: 80% mentioned personality (chemistry, charm, humor); 50% honesty; 40% mentioned conversation, eyes, smile, smell, and kissing; 30% mentioned non-cocky confidence (emphasis on non-cocky). There was only one mention of a dick, and that was in jest.

So the "tough guy" selfies without a hint of a smile, the pics with eyes covered by "cool guy" hats and shades, the juvenile boasting of sexual prowess, and the endless avalanche of dick pics--that's all failing. What most guys are offering and what most women are looking for are very different things.

That's illuminating, amusing, and sad all at once.
Ironically, men reared in our swamp of toxic masculinity rarely care what women want, even though caring about it would earn them a lot more of the attention they seek."

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.19.10 PM.png

You don't turn the dial on your kitchen stove burner directly up to level 10, no you first start with 1 and slowly turn the dial around passing each level until the heat is slowly raised up.

ref: https://www.elitedaily.com/life/attracted-to-intelligence/1036285

Funny you say that. I actually ONLY cook with high heat. I just pictured myself cranking the dial up to 7 or 8 lol
But I dig the overall message. Lot of brothas lack game, or what I call Lazy Game.
But said woman is just one of many.
Some women Do respond to big dick pics and could care less about if someone is smart or clever, etc..
And I find it hard to believe all these dudes On here who are hooking up got game.
Have dick, will travel lol
Some just show up and lay pipe. Some refuse to put down the fork and do some sit-ups, And some refuse to use Lotion on they ashy azz legs. I'm just saying

I've realistically (and unfortunately) had women tell me they are... 'pleasantly surprised' at how intelligent I am besides looking hot (code for Smart Black) smh...

It is what is playah

Funny you say that. I actually ONLY cook with high heat. I just pictured myself cranking the dial up to 7 or 8 lol
But I dig the overall message. Lot of brothas lack game, or what I call Lazy Game.
But said woman is just one of many.
Some women Do respond to big dick pics and could care less about if someone is smart or clever, etc..
And I find it hard to believe all these dudes On here who are hooking up got game.
Have dick, will travel lol
Some just show up and lay pipe. Some refuse to put down the fork and do some sit-ups, And some refuse to use Lotion on they ashy azz legs. I'm just saying
I've realistically (and unfortunately) had women tell me they are... 'pleasantly surprised' at how intelligent I am besides looking hot (code for Smart Black) smh...

It is what is playah
No doubt @BBCnATX , I appreciate you adding on here and I know your good as this post doesn't necessarily apply to someone like you. I provide alot of commentary on here to stimulate conversation above the mundane every day let me just see the big dick or phat ass CONVO which I get from 'REAL' encounters I have. Just in the past 2 weeks I had three couples tell me about how guys come at them just saying I want to fuck the wife right off the first msg. They just click delete and to make it worse the profiles don't even have any pics or ones believable. In addition, alot of guys can't close the deal when they meet in person either which they told me the guys flub on the vibe during the initial meet and greet, can't even get hard, or bust really fast after all the talk about how big and bad they gotta fuck the lady. SMH

Then on the flip side, I got guys hitting me up asking for help to on how to step up their "Lazy Game". And I don't generally deal with the type of women who jump on any dick anyway, so there definitely is some level of conversation beyond just what your dick size is, looks like, or a good talk about how you lay the pipe. Two recent other women I went to meet asked to meet for dinner and drinks first. Guess I'm dealing with a different class than most others.

To each his own but just laying back letting the winds blow your sail boat which ever way the winds blow may work for some but I don't subscribe to the saying or belief "it is what it is". To the contrary I set my sails, chart a course, use the stars to navigate and subscribe to the saying that "[life] it is what you make" and "I make what it is" and leave nothing to chance or the status-quo [just accepting it is what it is]. Hence why guys like you and myself do experience success and others as you put it 'lack game' and need this coaching from a veteran in the game.

Respect my G.

Thank Goodness! everybody is different. The most interesting part of this is, how would she know how intelligent he is if there is no physical attraction in the first place? Something has to let her give him a chance (not just reading glasses).
This article simplifies life, love and sexual relationships. Which is what most studies do. My opinion only.
However, I have at moments seen very thought provoking forums here. Yes I start cooking on a high heat but I wait until the water/oil is hot before cooking the vegs/meat. Then I regulated the heat.

Last edited:
Thank Goodness! everybody is different. The most interesting part of this is, how would she know how intelligent he is if there is no physical attraction in the first place. Something has to let her give him a chance (not just reading glasses).
This article simplifies life, love and sexual relationships. Which is what most studies do. My opinion only.
However, I have at moments seen very thought provoking forums here. Yes I start cooking on a high heat but I wait until the water/oil is hot before cooking the vegs/meat. Then I regulated the heat.
Speaking of thought provoking, Brotha BBB76 (@bigblackbull76 )
drops all sorts of jew-ells and 'bon mots' left and right... For FREE!!
The sheer amount of GAME this man has delivered is a course study in Pimpology... But also he advocates for the 'other' side as well. Very generous of the man!
I'm off the mindset this amount of Game should definitely be sold as much as told, packaged and distributed a'la Glendon Cameron, hustler extraordinaire.

In all honesty BBB76 has removed all excuses for not being successful.
RESPECK.

dude like @BBCnATX said, you need to be charging these mofos for this shyt....

Charge or not, people don’t always take free advice, even when it’s this high of a caliber.

I had an undergrad professor who told the class on day one that every exam question would come directly from the textbook chapter review questions. He wouldn’t alter them at all. The solutions are in the back of the textbook.

Three of us passed the course.

Charge or not, people don’t always take free advice, even when it’s this high of a caliber.

I had an undergrad professor who told the class on day one that every exam question would come directly from the textbook chapter review questions. He wouldn’t alter them at all. The solutions are in the back of the textbook.

Three of us passed the course.
that's terrible LOL

This is great advice! Will definitely take it to heart and improve! Thanks
I met on line with a for the first time, he said HEY how are u, next sentence was I fuck all you bitches , wrong, disconnect,run from. Nobody wants to be treated with NO Value just because you have a dick, no matter how big it is.

Nobody I am athetlic as fuck white boy and black men and women call me a cuck is that pathetic or not? I honestly think it is not right for white men here to be degraded because they are interested in interracial fantasy and the difference of sexual life

Who cares if you do not have bbc or colored penis half the men lie and have are on surgeries or pills and some are good and nice and respectful

Back