A lot of fakes... Why not make everyone verify?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christopher Roanoke, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Christopher Roanoke

Christopher Roanoke Member Real Person Gold Member

I'm new here and I'm not trying to step on anyones toes or anything but with all the fakes up here how come EVERYONE isn't required to be verified? You can give all new members 48 hrs to verify themselves or their account is blocked from posting anything... Or they can be blocked from the beginning until they are verified. I'm seeing a lot of photos from other sites that don't match up and the stories from SOME of the unverified members are really outlandish. I know this won't solve everything but it's a start. Just a thought.....

wbfbm19 likes this.
  2. MemphisMWM

MemphisMWM Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    The fact that a member is verified doesn't prevent him or her from posting outlandish stories. I think the main benefit would be that it would help eliminate some of the the males pretending to be females. I am personally dubious of anyone claiming to be a female who is unverified, especially those posting face shots and graphic nudes. Then again, I don't see how even the fakes are causing any great harm.

It's just a message board about sex. It's not like national security depends on the veracity of the members.

Torpedo and shocked like this.
  3. Christopher Roanoke

Christopher Roanoke Member Real Person Gold Member

I get your angle. Like I said I know it wouldn't solve everything but it would discourage a few people.

4. Alexalso

Alexalso Member Real Person

There are lot's of posts on here about fakes, the truth is that anybody could be a fake, it's a free website and we all take what we want from it, any single member on this site could be fake, you have to judge for yourself, from my experience this site is simply for fun and fantasy (for the vast majority of people, some are idiots who want to express their contempt, whilst others just want to play, some use this site as a vessel for their fantasy's whilst some are actually trying to find someone, none of which are doing any harm as such (other than the idiot)

Just go with it and see how you like it.

I have been on this site for around a year now, have i met anyone?, no, but i still enjoy the site.

Torpedo and Christopher Roanoke like this.