A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR THE WIFE

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I am very lucky to have an adventurous wife. I recently paid for an all body massage for her birthday. I dropped her off at the studio for her massage and picked her up an hour later. She was very flushed and seemed excited; I asked how it went and she just said, “It was amazing, thank you so much.” I thought I had booked a female masseur, but when I asked my wife how it had gone, she said she had a hunky black male. She was a little embarrassed at being naked in front of him, but soon relaxed as he was so gentle. It appears he didn't just give her a massage, but a real sensual massage which ended with her being so excited she orgasmed under his touch. She thought I had arranged it all and was very excited and appreciative. I thought I had just booked a massage; I was shocked to hear what had happened but also found it exciting. She wants the same again soon; I haven't told her the truth and if I book her in for the same again, I would like to watch them go all the way next time.

I was trying to find a subtle way to introduce my woman to BBC and this is a great idea. I was also playing with the idea of meeting up with a guy and have him come on to her and flirt with her in my presence. He could then introduce the idea of showing my woman a really great time and how she would really enjoy having a strong man in her life that could really satisfy her deeper needs. I would act defensive at first but he could diffuse the situation by saying it could just be an occasional fling, whenever she got the urge and that he didn't want to steal my woman. At that point he could put his hand on her leg and caress it and see how she reacts. Then go from there.

I was trying to find a subtle way to introduce my woman to BBC and this is a great idea. I was also playing with the idea of meeting up with a guy and have him come on to her and flirt with her in my presence. He could then introduce the idea of showing my woman a really great time and how she would really enjoy having a strong man in her life that could really satisfy her deeper needs. I would act defensive at first but he could diffuse the situation by saying it could just be an occasional fling, whenever she got the urge and that he didn't want to steal my woman. At that point he could put his hand on her leg and caress it and see how she reacts. Then go from there.
Sounds like a lot of moving parts to me which immediately throws up the red flag. Your description appears nice and neat but keep in mind you won't be a movie director here. You will be dealing with dynamic human beings and dynamic feelings. Given this, it could go sideways very quickly.

I doubt she would succumb to this temptation at our first meeting, but it would definitely get her thinking about it and give me the opportunity to bring up how I really haven't been there for her sexually. I could ask her if this would be something she is interested in and give her the freedom to explore her desires. Depending on her response, I could offer to set up another time we could all get together, then he could ask her to dance and she could get turned on by his moves and by nights end I am sure he would be fucking her real hard!

Back