A little something about me

Were my Bulls right to convert me and make me leave hubby?

• Total voters
Hi everyone. One of my Bulls standing over my shoulder right now) told me to join this community and I am so glad he did. I love meeting like-minded individuals! So, a bit about me. I recently left my marriage of 8 years to become the full time property of the men I love, the men I was meant for. I spent almost 3 years inside my marriage being used to pleasure Black Cock, and finally reached the point where I couldn't continue the charade of my marriage. However, my divorce is not final as I was told to drag it out because those who own me enjoy that I am a married white slave. I have recently been marked for my new life, as you will see in some of my pics. So, anyway, if you have questions, please ask. Otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you and enjoying this site. Kisses.....Karyn

That's not going to be a problem you look hot, nice n tight body with the attitude to serve black cock, has anyone sampled that ass yet.....

Should have known that I'd take it every day baby bet it's so sweet n ripe mmmh

welcome aboard we would love to hear more about your marriage and how you got started in this. But I will say breaking up a marriage is not cool IMO

Hi everyone. One of my Bulls standing over my shoulder right now) told me to join this community and I am so glad he did. I love meeting like-minded individuals! So, a bit about me. I recently left my marriage of 8 years to become the full time property of the men I love, the men I was meant for. I spent almost 3 years inside my marriage being used to pleasure Black Cock, and finally reached the point where I couldn't continue the charade of my marriage. However, my divorce is not final as I was told to drag it out because those who own me enjoy that I am a married white slave. I have recently been marked for my new life, as you will see in some of my pics. So, anyway, if you have questions, please ask. Otherwise, I look forward to chatting with you and enjoying this site. Kisses.....Karyn
How did you find yourself being claimed by Black Cock for the first time as a married white woman?

welcome aboard we would love to hear more about your marriage and how you got started in this. But I will say breaking up a marriage is not cool IMO
Thanks for your concern about my marriage, jdflacpl. I don't think either one of us viewed it as a forever thing anyway. I was his third wife, he was 20 years older than me, we made 9 years together, and I was a party girl when he met me. I think we exceeded his expectations and he gave me some stability for a while. As for how I became BBC property...well, let me get a little dinner and I will post that response as well.

What you've described is many white men's biggest fear/ greatest fantasy. Thanks for sharing, I for one am very intrigued and glued to this thread.

Ok, to answer the question that a few of you have asked. I have always been attracted to strong, confident men. But, yes, there was a trigger for this life. I was out with girlfriends and the bartender gave me his number. He was black, a couple of years younger than me. Something in his eye and the fun way we flirted at the bar made me call him. We went out, had incredible sex, and went out and did it again. After the first few times, he had a talk with me, told me that if it was going to continue, then I needed to understand and learn a few things. The way he described lit a fire inside me, aroused me, excited me. I was surprised but couldn't stop myself....I wanted more of him. I wanted to give myself to him. That's how it started.

Back