A Little Revenge

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband likes for me to go fishing with him and one of his buddies. I like to read and sun myself while they fish. One time my husband drank so much beer that he just fell asleep in the back of the boat. This really ticked me off, and I had noticed my husband's friend looking me up and down when he didn't think I was watching, so for revenge I took my top off and gave him a good long look at my tits. I sat down next to him and let him kiss me and play with my tits but I wouldn't let him go further. Every time he tried to get in my pants I pulled his hand away. All the time my husband was lying right there just three feet away. At last my husband's friend took my hand and put it on his hard cock, which felt like it was made of iron. I pulled his trunks down and knelt between his legs, rubbing his hard dick between my tits and stroking it with one hand while I lightly rubbed his balls with the other. When I thought he was just about to cum, for a special treat I took his cock in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. After only three or four strokes of that he must have cum a bucket load because I had to work hard to swallow it all. My husband has no idea what went on while he lay *******. If he does this again, I'll let his friend fuck me. Oh did I mention my husband's friend is a hot black stud?
2.jpg

My husband likes for me to go fishing with him and one of his buddies. I like to read and sun myself while they fish. One time my husband drank so much beer that he just fell asleep in the back of the boat. This really ticked me off, and I had noticed my husband's friend looking me up and down when he didn't think I was watching, so for revenge I took my top off and gave him a good long look at my tits. I sat down next to him and let him kiss me and play with my tits but I wouldn't let him go further. Every time he tried to get in my pants I pulled his hand away. All the time my husband was lying right there just three feet away. At last my husband's friend took my hand and put it on his hard cock, which felt like it was made of iron. I pulled his trunks down and knelt between his legs, rubbing his hard dick between my tits and stroking it with one hand while I lightly rubbed his balls with the other. When I thought he was just about to cum, for a special treat I took his cock in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. After only three or four strokes of that he must have cum a bucket load because I had to work hard to swallow it all. My husband has no idea what went on while he lay *******. If he does this again, I'll let his friend fuck me. Oh did I mention my husband's friend is a hot black stud?
View attachment 3411 [/quote This how my little blonde wife got her first taste of black cock. We were out on the lake and my black friend had got him a new jetski and ai took it for a ride and when I got back she was riding he foot long blackcock. She still rides it about once a week.

Back