A Little question for my curiosity

coppiaxfun

Couple
From
Italy
My wife never tried black but soon we will meet one ... She want it... and i know why my wife would like to try it... But that i don't know is why many bbc like fuck white women ...
I'm curious to know some reasons ... why do u like white women ? Because they are so hot ? For the skin contrast ? Thk for your answers

Oh boy, I can't WAIT to hear the answers you'll get to this one. Come on, black guys, open up and BE HONEST! Tell the man why you prefer white women, particularly MARRIED White Women. Don't be shy ... let him have it!
gif_yellowball-Warmingup4.gif

For me it is still the taboo thing. Although, black men and white women is more popular now, it still can be looked down on in certain areas; that black men should stick with black women, etc.

Also I like pussy lol

I love sex, specially I know that I give the wife sex she never has with hubby. I give her orgasms that her man never give. This is my satisfaction, when she becomes very slutty with me that her hubby never saw and never receive.

I love sex, specially I know that I give the wife sex she never has with hubby. I give her orgasms that her man never give. This is my satisfaction, when she becomes very slutty with me that her hubby never saw and never receive.

A lot of truth to that! And a heart-felt thank-you to all the wonderful black men!!

As a side comment, not directly related to the original post: I know black men changed me significantly and my sexual pleasure was a real eye-opener for hubby. If I had to watch hubby with a woman having the intense sex like what I have with a black man, I would not be able to handle it. I will never really understand a cuckold's mind-set!

Back