A little place for the British

It was a good party, a little quieter than we thought it would be.
Helen and her BMFC team always put on a great party, we are big fans of hers and are going to her next party on Saturday at Arousal's in Debatable.
I attended on of Helens party before. Yea it was indeed fun.

Hi Brits, this is a long shot but wondering if a "Mark" or "Nick" both from Kent, and both were on a golfing holiday to Lanzarote are members of this forum, both aged roughly early 40's.

Both enjoyed the company of my wifes bed for 10 days during the 14 days we were over on holiday. My wife is now pregnant and due in April this year, we are not looking for either to take parental responsibility but just want to let them know that my wife is now impregnated from these dates in June last year, feel free to contact if you recognise our names Raymond & Caroline x

Most of these brits aren’t serious , never meet , usuallly the husband making posts wanna hear what you’ll do to the misses but never meet ! Time wasters ,shame we didn’t have any American women coz they do more doing than half these uk couples , time wasters
We just moved from the USA....3 years ago. Have to agree that USA (Miami) is pretty open to anything, I saw first hand my (then) GF go at it many ties with multiple BBC.

Mature couple from Essex, taking a back seat these days, we are verified and have enjoyed sharing our portfolio, Nothing to prove to anyone.
We're taking a back seat as well, but still love sharing stories and hearing about what people are up to. What made you take a "back seat"?

Back