A little place for the British

Birmingham city centre / Stourbridge here.
White guy, mid 30's, average looking, extremely open minded with the right girl if she keeps the lifestyle secret from family.
Not a cuck at all, but love the hotwife style. Literally I'd have no interest for cheating as long as my missus is banging other men, at her discretion.

As this is such a successful global forum .
I thought I would introduce a post where people from the UK comment so we can get together If we want.
Couples more than welcome but mainly aimed at those gorgeous black men that we love so much and the sexiest horniest girls that love our BBC sooooo much.
I'll Start:
I'm Sonia from London . Blonde 5'5 thirty something , tanned with tight body . Adore black men . Come and say hello x

Over to you guys ....
Great idea Sonia. and great pics and avatar

Alyson a young 61 married had BBC in past but never black owned. Hubby of 2 yrs encouraging me to find a black dom who will use abuse expose humiliate me long term. he would like to watch initially. Live Durham but will only travel to meet over weekends at yours once hubby and I agree your the one. i work full time in high powered post, well educated size 14. 32FF 28 36 shaved submissive bisexual. UK only living doms please

Back