A lil humor today!

funny-demotivational-posters-bacon-wrapped-media-18.jpg
I am getting old because I wondering how much that sausage costs, and how many calories?

I guess there's really something to that saying "you get what you pay for" .... when these 2 brothers researched facial reconstructive surgery, they were shocked that each would pay over $17,000 and not a dime covered under their health insurance. Because of the research they did on-line, out of the wood work came offers for plastic reconstructive face surgeries as cheap as $1,200 each if both elected to do the surgeries on the same day and share OP rooms. I think the surgeon went a bit deep on their face lifts ... they should sue him when they find him.

caption_FaceLift.jpg ..........pic_word-oops!.jpg

I guess there's really something to that saying "you get what you pay for" .... when these 2 brothers researched facial reconstructive surgery, they were shocked that each would pay over $17,000 and not a dime covered under their health insurance. Because of the research they did on-line, out of the wood work came offers for plastic reconstructive face surgeries as cheap as $1,200 each if both elected to do the surgeries on the same day and share OP rooms. I think the surgeon went a bit deep on their face lifts ... they should sue him when they find him.

View attachment 1206235 ..........View attachment 1206240
YUCK!!

Back