A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

Throughout his illness he never wanted me to stop. I just wouldn't leave his side. This last yr I suffered a lot of illness myself.
Yes he does encourage me. There are areas of our marriage he knows will never be normal again. It's hurt him to watch my spirit be broken when I lost my self confidence. That I stopped believing in my own desirability as a woman.
I've realized I miss that woman. That I miss the passion I always found in the arms of black man. My findings new black lovers will be a relief to my sweetheart.

Throughout his illness he never wanted me to stop. I just wouldn't leave his side. This last yr I suffered a lot of illness myself.
Yes he does encourage me. There are areas of our marriage he knows will never be normal again. It's hurt him to watch my spirit be broken when I lost my self confidence. That I stopped believing in my own desirability as a woman.
I've realized I miss that woman. That I miss the passion I always found in the arms of black man. My findings new black lovers will be a relief to my sweetheart.
Both of you being on the same page, wanting to share YOUR immense not from your lover, is beautiful 🥰

I had that exact thing for almost 5yrs. I'll let you on a secret. Ya'll are the only ones you're kidding. My ******* grew up with their dad's friend around all the time."Uncle Shawn" was there from softball games, graduations, 4th of July, every birthday, Christmas, Sorority Pinning Ceremony, and even a wedding. They figured it out way before we even imaged. Now that it's over they miss him and resent me for losing him.
Aww, sorry to hear that :(

I love my husband and we have a great relationship but the pure lust that black men express towards me is sooo empowering and makes me feel so desired and sexy! Way beyond anything that most white men ever expressed towards me. It makes hubby see me as the sot sexy women he sometimes gets too busy to remember.
Every lady deserves that 😊

Back