A Kenyan in my Wife

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
A Kenyan in my Wife

Chapter 1
In June of this year my family and I spent a two week, luxury vacation in Kenya. It proved, to be an unforgettable experience. My wife Kirsten and I have been married eleven years now and I guess you could put us down as your typical white, British, middle-class couple. We of course have our ******* Poppy who is five and plans for a bigger family eventually. Both of us travelled all over Europe together in our early twenties but our determination to see Africa was one we had been saving for a special occasion. A popular tourist resort on the coast of Kenya, Malindi offers all kind of sun-drenched activities from great beaches to wonderful food and evening entertainment.

Prior to our trip, we had been going through a rocky spell in our relationship. My wife is a lovely woman and a terrific mom to Poppy. She is thirty-five with dark hair just past her shoulders and a stunning hour-glass figure. Toned, shapely legs combine with a 32dd all natural bust that is the envy of many of her friends. With not only a great body Kirsten is a well spoken, stylish and alluring lady with a dry sense of humor.

Nevertheless, in December of last year I began an affair with one of her very attractive friends. Her name was Sanja and she was a pretty young black woman whom Kirsten had known for years. I put my indiscretion down to the usual reasons: booze, boredom etc. Certainly no excuse and when my wife found out she was devastated.

For a time we lived separately, Kirsten and Poppy taking the house while I stayed at a nearby hotel. I don't mean to make excuses. What I did was unforgivable but perhaps it was my wife's conservative nature that drove me to it. Despite her figure she had always been so reserved and strangely shy of showing off her body. Or of experimenting in the way I wanted too. Deep down maybe I yearned for a trophy wife and Kirsten had never fulfilled that potential.

In May we got back together. Kirsten seemed to have forgiven me which in someway made me feel worse. Having almost lost my family it didn't seem right that I get off 'scott free'. As for my wife. She just wanted to put it behind us and after only a month she decided we needed a break. A holiday to forget and build bridges again. Poppy was not due to start back at school for another month and I had plenty of leave from work. For years Kirsten had been interested in Kenya: the culture and lifestyle. It seemed a good a time as any to realize our dream of seeing Africa together. After some research Malindi seemed a good destination with an excellent choice of resorts and family services. We booked, packed and set off for an unforgettable experience.

Our two week holiday began June 12th. The first week went fantastically well and our grand Four-star had excellent facilities for ******* and fantastic coastal views. A long, golden beach in front of the seafront was shared with the pubic but there was a smaller, private stretch five minutes walk away.

Kirsten loved Malindi from the start, drawn into the culture. Right away she set about buying presents for her family and a few things for the house. Poppy adored the beach which was where we spent some time almost every day. At night we ate and listened to authentic, live music either at the hotel or one of the beachfront restaurants. We even began having sex again. Only once, during the first few days did she open up about the affair with Sanja. Saying that she thought about my cheating a lot. Sneaking around behind her and how it had made her feel. Especially as she took her marital vows so seriously.

During the first week I was amazed by the number of white women I saw parading on the public beach with often heavily muscled black men. There was usually quite an age difference but I had read of western women travelling to Africa for sex. British, German and French females aged from their forties right up to early sixties seemed most prevalent. Kirsten found the regular sights slightly amusing but to me it was exciting. Dangerous even. There was something erotic in seeing such interracial couples together. Chatting, holding hands, or even flirting openly. The type of man was not only saved for those prowling the beaches. Several employees, I noticed, seemed to have very close relations with some of the women staying at the hotel.

At the centre of the private beach was a small bar made of wood and painted white. It had a Canapé and a number of chairs and tables outside. During the day they served food and drinks for hotel patrons only. Literally a stones throw from the water, the bar had become a gathering point for sunbathers. One of the two men who worked there was a very handsome Kenyan man in his late 40's. He was lean with dark skin and thinning grey hair. An earring on one side and a short beard. Whenever I saw him, either serving drinks at the bar or working in the main hotel restaurant he was always smiling. A wicked, flashing grin that promised entertainment.

Naturally, he seemed very popular with tourists and was, as much as I could tell from our first week, sleeping with several women from our hotel.

My suspicions about this intriguing male were confirmed by another British couple called Rick and Joanne. Both were in their early fifties and had been coming to Kenya for twenty years. Importantly they occupied the room right next door to us. Joanne was a friendly, shapely woman with a well kept figure and full, round tits. With her hair dyed blonde and cut short at her chin, she was pretty, if a little rough around the edges with deep blue eyes and inviting, full lips. From the first few days of our stay we got on well and both she and her husband took a shine to Poppy. We ate breakfast together almost every day and Kirsten was interested in hearing the best shopping spots from her new found friend. Rick, a engineer from Bradford England, also seemed very pleasant and told me on the quiet how beautiful he thought Kirsten was. How lucky I seemed. There was nothing to suggest that either of them were swingers.

On the fourth day I had left Kirsten and Poppy on the beach and wandered off with my camera. Away from the clutter of hotels and noise I followed the seafront, crossing several rocky alcoves which yielded a fantastic sight that open into impassable, native jungle. After an hour of taking pictures I started heading back towards the hotel. The time alone gave me time to reflect on my life, my relationship with my wife and our time so far in Africa. It struck me how comfortable she seemed here and now, having dreamed of visiting Kenya for so long Kirsten was finally able to say she had been. The masses of souvenirs and trinkets she had in our room was testament to that.

As I approached the shape of the hotel I noticed a secluded walkway and path, hidden from the main beachfront. Not many visitors ventured around this area and there was noticeably more litter cast about including several cream filled condoms that lay discolored in the sand. Deciding to explore and hearing voices from ahead I followed the path around the back of a hill and into a small concealed alcove.

There, in the shade of a wooden shelter were a gathering of people. I was immediately confronted by the figure of Joanne and another blonde woman I had seen around the hotel. Both were topless, stripped down to their bikini bottoms and danced to an old radio. To their right sat two white men, one of them Rick and sprawled leisurely on a form were three black men. One, grinning broadly was the barman I described earlier. A lump stuck in my throat. Both 'wives' were giving the black men a lap dance.

Feeling intrusive I hastened to turn. Suddenly, Rick saw me and waved me over. I approached, slightly embarrassed. As Joanne wriggled her ass in one man's face she gave me a wink. Quickly Rick introduced everyone by name and invited me to take a seat. The other woman was called Elaine and the grinning black barman, Ebamu or 'Eddy' as he liked to be called. I watched as he laid back, a cigarette between his lips watching the girls performance. Both women had big tits that was for sure and tanned rolling bodies. The three black men exchanged chatter in their native language and were not afraid to touch.

While watching this I remained in a trance. It seemed so erotic that Rick would enjoy his wife being ogled so openly. Then suddenly I was beset by guilt. Guilt over my affair and what Kirsten would say if she saw me here. I backed away, Rick giving me a nod as I left, stumbling on the sand.

After twenty minutes contemplating what I'd witnessed I walked back towards my family. I was deeply aroused still. Perhaps thoughts of a world I'd never had access to before. Kirsten was lying on her front, reading a book when I arrived. She was younger, firmer and far more pretty than Joanne and Elaine. I imagined Eddy would certainly enjoy watching her slide off her bikini top in front of him. The urge to have my wife's body leered over by more horny eyes filled me. I had fucked a black woman. How appropriate if my white wife be fucked by a black man. Particularly an experienced local man like Eddy.

'Are you ok honey?' Kirsten smiled as I sat down. My hard-on stuck dutifully through my shorts and I leant on my side to cover it.

'Fine hon, just fine' I said. My temperature rose. I had to tell her. 'I've just seen Joanne and Rick'.

'Oh yes? They adventuring somewhere?'

'You could say that'. Kirsten sat forward and touched my arm.

I took a deep breath. 'She's up the beach giving a lap dance to a few guys from the bar'. My wife withdrew her arm.

'Oh my god' she said, putting her finger to her lip. 'That's so degrading. I'd never have guessed'. This was typical for my wife. So conservative. I had to speak.

'Actually it was incredible'.

'What?'

'It was amazing'. My wife looked wide eyed at me.

'Well you certainly wouldn't get me doing anything like that!'. She rested back and returned to her book. Her face was difficult to read but I knew she was thinking of Sanja.

In the morning Kirsten was unusually frosty with Rick and Joanne's morning greeting. Declining their offer of a shared breakfast before I had a chance to speak up. She seemed emotional, upset. Certainly thinking of our conversation the day before. That morning I headed off and returned to the alcove hoping to find a repeat of yesterday. Sadly there was no-one there. Only cigarette butts and some empty beer cans. Disappointed I turned and trudged back to the hotel.

Kirsten had taken Poppy on the bus into town and they would be away until the afternoon. I headed along the boardwalk and through the lobby, the old black doorman nodding at me enthusiastically as I past. He looked at least seventy and I imagined he'd been working there for years. What sights he must have seen. In the lobby, across from the deserted ******* play-area was a small café. There, wearing a ridiculously short pink dress and matching high heels was Joanne. She had on a tube top that pushed her tanned tits up a treat, hair hanging around her shoulders. Her legs were crossed and looked fantastic. A real head-turner. It was obvious she had dressed herself up especially.

On the chair opposite was Eddy, eyeing up his prize and attempting not to become too obvious to any attentive hotel managers that he intended fucking the British Holiday maker that very afternoon. He was chatting to her quietly and beneath the table his hand was upon her thigh. I paused, unseen and with luck watched as the two of them moved swiftly towards the elevators. Watching Joanne moving quickly on her high heels, with the Kenyan on her arm was incredible.

Even from my distance, Eddy was quite clearly pitching a tent through his hotel issue trousers. They were going upstairs to fuck. As the lift door closed Rick appeared with a paper. He motioned me over.

'Morning' I grinned.

'Hi Rick' replied, his cheeks flushed.

'I just saw Joanne heading into the lift with Eddy'. Rick smiled and lowered his head. Leaning across the table he gave a knowing nod.

'He's been fucking her most of the week' he said.

'Guys hung like a horse. She cant get enough'.

I felt my collar grow tight. Wondering just how experienced this Eddy was. I could see that Rick understood my interest and how excited it made me.

'We came here last year' he added, 'and he gave her a good seeing too then. Just what she needs'. Stretching his collar Rick ran his tongue around his lips. His eyes narrowed.

'Like your Kirsten' he said. 'Just what she needs'.

Excusing myself I headed back to the room. A sudden overwhelming urge to jack off had taken hold of me. Fuelled by the 'do not disturb' sign that hung on the neighboring door I unlocked ours, went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. What was I doing? Keenly I took a glass from the sink and went into the bedroom. The rooms were separated by a locked door made of wood. It was cheap and thin. Gently I pressed the glass against the wood and put my ear to the end.

'Uh ... Uh ... Uh. Oh you black bastard' came the muffled but audible sigh. Combined with the bed head against the wall it sounded amazing. They were having aggressive sex.

'Yeah ... yeah fuck white bitch' came Eddy's breathless accompaniment.

'Oh you dirty bastard ... don't stop ... oh fuck me ... fuck'. Rick had not been lying, Eddy must have been very well endowed. In moments my pants were down and I was jacking off.

'Oh come in me Eddy ... come in me' Joanne gasped. Minutes later my seed spurted forth, almost sending me to my knees as it pattered to the carpet.

Rick and Joanne checked out on Friday and over the weekend all I could think of was Eddy. We had still not even spoken except the few words when I had brought drinks from the bar. If only I could relate to him how much I wanted to be part of his world. To be like Rick. To have him fuck my own wife and fill her with his native African seed.

Monday seemed an unusually quiet day at the hotel and in the morning the beach was quieter. Indeed, we were among the first to set up. Kirsten had on a small orange bikini, her hair tied back as she carried her sun-bag down to the seafront. The top was showing off her tits a treat. I knew the private beach would fill up quickly after lunch and after an hour I suggested we move to the hotels private reserve. My wife shrugged and packed up Poppy's toys while I rolled the mats and contemplated the afternoon ahead.

The three of us walked hand-in-hand. Me, my wife and *******. Already the sun sat high up in the sky and was getting stronger by the minute. My eyes were trained on the bar as we approached, heart racing when I noticed Eddy and a colleague were out setting out the plastic white chairs and cleaning down the tables. It was time to introduce him to my fine thirty five year old English wife.

'Let's set down here' I said, taking up position almost directly in front of the bar and maybe twenty yards from the water.

From the corner of my eye I saw the other man tap Eddy's arm and motion towards us. He looked around Eddy's age without the facial hair and slightly taller with a leaner frame.

'Sure Hon' Kirsten said. With a shrug she started putting down her towel, totally unaware of the two men watching her from the bar.
Maybe it was partly that she didn't realize she was being watched that excited me so terribly. Poppy went quickly back to her play and my wife reclined with a book.

We remained there about half an hour. Always my thoughts were on the men behind us. I heard Eddy relate to 'Mashudu' or 'Mash' more than once taking this to be his colleague. Several couples arrived and the men's attention was returned to work. Still I was sure they would be checking Kirsten out at every opportunity. It occurred to me that if Eddy recognized me from the lap dance then he might presume we too were similar in nature to Rick and Joanne. I needed to introduce myself. Eventually I stood.

'Want a ******* honey?' I asked. Kirsten looked at me from over her sunglasses.

'Sure, how about a lemonade?'. I nodded.

Mash grinned and politely served me. Then when I turned I saw Eddy leaning on one of his tables, eyes trained on Kirsten's reclining figure. He wasn't even trying to hide it. I wondered how many white tourists he had fucked. With a throbbing head I went over and nodded at him.

'Hey there man' he said with his usual smile.

'How you doing?' I grinned nervously.

'Good. That your lady?'.

His directness threw me off balance for a moment. Guessing that he would never be so forward with regular guests I reasoned that he did indeed recall me from the other day. I nodded and felt my throat go dry.

'Lucky man. Real lucky. She fine'. His English was good, if a little broken.
Certainly better than my Kenyan.

'Her name's Kirsten ... she's 35, from England ... I... '.

'She available?'.

For the first time he turned to me and raised an eyebrow. Over his shoulder Eddy said something in his native tongue and his friend laughed. I'd been blabbering. Trapped between excitement and fear.

'What?' I stammered.

'Her white pussy man. It available?'.

I shrugged uncomfortably and backed away, Mash laughing again at his friends boldness.
Quickly I wandered back to the beach. My heart was racing. Just what was I doing? How could I betray Kirsten again like this. Still blissfully unaware she smiled at me.

'You ok Hon? You look pale' she said with concern. I nodded and took a ******* from the can I'd bought. A few minutes past. I looked behind me to the two men.

They were talking, watching us still. Trying to work me out. I had a solid hard-on hidden in my shorts.

'Why don't you take your top off honey?' I said as leisurely as I could. Kirsten raised her eyebrows.

'Pete, you know I... '.

'I know, but there's not that many people here?'

'But Poppy?'

'She won't mind'.

My wife looked confused for a moment. She'd gone topless several times in the past but never with other people about. Normally her nature would have suggested otherwise but I guess the talk we'd had on the beach earlier in the week still wrangled with her. Perhaps she wanted to please me. After a thoughtful few seconds she laid down her book and put her hands behind to untie her bikini top. As she did so I glanced back at the men and in that instant she saw the look in my eye. Understood it.

For the first time Kirsten violently turned her head around to look back at the two men. Eddy nodded, as if willing her to continue. Eager for a better look at her body. Part of me thought she was going to continue. Instead she gasped, leapt to her feet and hurriedly began dragging Poppy towards the hotel.

I'd overstepped the mark. To my wife it was another betrayal. I watched her go and wondered if I'd ever get her to trust me again. I'd wanted her to cheat as I had. So everything would be even and alright. Yet it just wasn't in her. I packed up and slowly trudged back to the hotel room. Part of me felt that I would walk in and Kirsten would be packing her things. She would leave and take my ******* with her. The door was open when I arrived. My wife sitting at the dresser with her head in her hands. Poppy played on the floor of the adjoining room. Quickly I closed the door to shield her. Kirsten's eyes were stained in tears. Again, I felt terrible.

'I'm sorry' I sighed.

'I ... I ... can't believe you'd do that. Want me like that'. She turned and closed her eyes. 'You wanted me to degrade myself'.

'It's not like that Hon'.

'How is it then? Your unbelievable. Our ******* was right there. You wanted those men to get an eyeful'.

It was true. My pulse was still racing and the thought of my wife degrading herself with those men was still real in my mind. I realized again I'd been selfish. What I'd wanted wasn't for her benefit but my own.

I stepped away and went down to the bar. My night and perhaps even my relationship with Kirsten was over. I felt terrible. What had I been thinking? As though my lovely woman would go through with something like that. As I wallowed in self pity I thought of my poor wife sobbing in our hotel room. I'd lost her. Lost them. After six or seven drinks I stumbled up in the lift. My head was spinning. Again I half expected the room to be empty.

Instead I pushed open the door to the familiar and unexpected scent of my wife's expensive perfume. It confounded me as the last thing I'd been expecting was to see Kirsten dressing for dinner. Nevertheless, she was standing at the foot of the bed, facing the mirror. Her hair hung down off her slender shoulders. One of her most expensive blouses, cream silk adorning her figure. A small, black skirt clinging firmly to her ass and legs. Stockings and dark red high heels completing the effect.

'Where's Poppy?' was all I could blurt out.

'She's at the ******* club in the lobby'. My wife's face was expressionless but determined. Gone were the tears of earlier. Just a steely look of determination. This was new. Frightening even. She turned, posing in the mirror and gave a satisfied nod to herself.

'Now then Peter' she began, setting her gaze upon me for the first time, 'you're going to take me to find these friends of yours'.

I stood, shocked and cocked my head to one side. Like a dog who doesn't understand his masters voice.

'Take you where?'. My wife rolled her eyes and took a step towards me.

'You know what I mean and you'll do this. Or I'll take Poppy and you'll never see her again'.

I knew it was true. My wife was angry but I couldn't believe the transformation. Here she was, dressed up and laying down the law. I knew I'd have to accept it. Whatever she wanted.

'You're wearing it' I smiled noticing the diamond necklace I'd bought her that month for our anniversary. I knew she been saving it for a special occasion.

'Yes' she smiled cruelly. 'It seemed ... appropriate'.

We stood silently in the lift. I could still feel waves of hostility towards me in my wife's steely looks. The old doorman opened for us as we past. A pleasant married couple off for an evening stroll. Outside it was dark but warm. A breeze coming off the sea. Wire hung lights stretched off the promenade and down towards the private beach where I presumed Eddy would be closing up for the day. We walked without speaking. Part of me knew what we were heading into but now it was out of my control. There was still time to turn back but I didn't want too. I had planned this after all. I needed to let it play out.

The sea air felt cool on my face though my head was still spinning from the drinks. Kirsten's heels tapped on the concrete path as she walked beside me. She looked beautiful, stunning. The top half of her blouse was unbuttoned, breasts bobbing neatly in her bra. For once happy to be shown off. No-one was around as we approached the shop-front. It was boarded up for the night. The white plastic chairs stacked neatly in two piles beside it.

I suddenly felt a surge of relief that no-one was there. Eddy must have finished and be back at the hotel. I was in fact about to take her arm and lead her back to the safety of the hotel room I saw a shape appeared from behind the building and Eddy walked out. He had a cigarette in his mouth. His shirt open revealing his toned, muscular abdomen. My pace slowed but Kirsten read my look and hastened. He looked at us curiously as we approached, a big grin spreading across his aged face as he recognized us from earlier.

'Good evening' Kirsten smiled in her perfect, up market accent.

'Hey there' Eddy said folding his arms.

He knew what this was about and smirked at the way my wife had dressed herself up to impress him. Why else would we be there? Pulling down two plastic chairs he placed one in front of Kirsten and took the other for himself. I stood.

'Thank-you' she said taking the seat and leaning towards the older man. 'May I ask your name?'

'Ebamu' he grinned, 'but people call me Eddy. 'Eddy' smiled my wife politely as he took a long drag on his cigarette.

'Pleased to meet you. I'm Kirsten'.

I'd never seen her act like this before and in such a condition. She must have known as I did that within the next couple of hours, her belly was getting pumped full of this African male's baby-making seed. It was decided. Despite her confident tone I detected the first signs of apprehension. There was a slight pause. Somehow he knew we were first timers and his steely gaze seemed to rip through her. He knew as long as played his cards right he was getting prime married white pussy.

My eyes widened as my wife crossed her legs and let her skirt rise up over the tops of her thighs. Whether she did so intentionally or not Eddy accepted the invitation to look. From my angle I knew he had a great look at the tops of her suspenders.

'English yes?' he grinned.

'Yes. We're from Sussex' Kirsten nodded, aware his horny stare was roaming between her face tits and legs.

I don't mind saying that despite my earlier trepidation I was hard as hell.

'Pretty country for a pretty lady'. Eddy lit another cigarette.

I was just a bystander. Events were out of my control. My wife pushed back her hair. The tension was unbearable. Biting her lip she rotated her wedding ring around her finger. I took a step back as he offered her a cigarette and she accepted. Kirsten hadn't smoked for years and she coughed lightly on the thick tobacco, unsure how to proceed.

'Have you ever been to England?' she said nervously, her voice wavering. It was the first real faltering in her act since I'd returned to the hotel room.

Eddy noticed it too and remained silent. He didn't care for any more small talk and was clearly the one in charge here. The sea lapped gently in the evening air; soothing and gentle.

'You want fucking tonight Kirsten?' he said looking her directly in the eye.

There was another pause and a look of shock and sudden intimidation registered on my wife's face. No-one had ever spoken to her like that. There was an aggressive, impulsive look of arousal on the older man. I realized that as a black man attending all day to the whims of foreign tourists, this was his time.

'I ask if you want my black, fucking cock inside you tonight?'.

Even in the near dark the lump sticking up in Eddy's trousers was incredible. There was no doubt that he was a very well endowed alpha male. My wife's lip wavered and she looked, for the first time, to me.

'Yes' she said dryly, the words catching in her throat. I gasped.

' ... and to teach my husband a lesson'.

'Well I can do that too' he grinned. 'He treat you bad eh?'.

'You could say that'. Eddy stood up, seeing no need to hide his hard-on.

'Let's go your Hotel room' he said.

I kept my head down, following maybe five yards behind as Kirsten and Eddy walked back along the beachfront. He was obviously very impressed with her, eyes and hand roaming freely. Already he had taken us for exactly what we were and I knew our naivety excited him. By then my own cock was so hard the strain pushing up against my flies was unbearable. Had I been dreaming? Had my wife just agreed to her first ever black fucking? Courtesy of a man she'd only just met. I recalled Eddy and Joanne. Listening to them rutting through the door. Soon this man would be working my own wife over the same way. My affair with Sanja seemed pale in comparison.

Eddy's worn, sun beaten hand rested around my wife's waist, rolling frequently down onto her ass. The first other man to touch her so in her married life. Our doorman nodded to Eddy as we past, giving a surprised but knowing look as he let us in. His lip curled into a smile that suggested 'another white bitch fucked'. He had seen this arrangement before all right.

It was cool in the lobby and we passed the ******* area and cafe. Poppy was playing and blissfully unaware of her mom's impending black fucking. Indeed, my wife cast a sad look towards her ******* as Eddy's horny hand squeezed her rear. He gave a deep, excited gloat, head down as we rounded the main desk. Then quickly on, as discreetly as we could towards the lift. I breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed. It was done.

Without another word Eddy pushed Kirsten back against the wall. His movement was sudden and intense, planting a hand on her breast and forsing his lips over hers. Surprised my wife resisted the struggle and relented as his lips moved down her neck. As I caught her sad gaze she turned away and shut her eyes tight.

We walked hastily along the carpeted hall. My hand trembled on the key as I took it from a pocket and opened the door. No-one else had seen us. Turning the handle I let the pair of them in, entered myself and locked it behind me. My wife turned, straightening her skirt and stared blankly at us both. She looked nervous there in our room. Standing next to the large double bed. Our clothes hanging over the dresser, still unpacked in our cases and toys littering the floor. Her gaze was fixed on the horny Eddy. This was not how she had envisaged her marriage.

'You a mom lady?' he grinned, kicking a toy out of the way. Kirsten nodded tentatively.

'Yes we have a ******* together'.

'This time of year, plenty rich white couples come on Holiday here'. He bobbed his head, gaze focused on my wife's cleavage. Breathing heavily as she was, it was an appealing view.

Kirsten stiffened as he came forward, vigorously pulling open her blouse and exposing her bra. Over eager to see her breasts first one then two buttons came flying off in his haste. A sudden tear as the delicate garment ripped and ruined. He threw it on the bed and pulled one bra strap down then the other, fiddling with the clasp until it came free.

'Peter?' she gasped helplessly.

I stood silent. My cock hard inside my trousers.

In the light the shape and clear size of Eddy's meat pressing out through his uniform was even more apparent. Over three times my size for sure. Never had she been taken so aggressively. Her bra fell to the floor and in a moment he was upon her tits, feeling and lifting. Eddy quickly squeezed his dick through his pants, squatted and slid a hand between her legs. It was incredible. In seconds my wife's panties were dragged around her ankles and he was fingering her pussy with thick black fingers.

'Oh my god' Kirsten gasped, putting a hand on the dresser for support. The skin of his hand glistened with juice.

'That's it lady' he grinned. 'You get ready for a real African man'

He paused and stripped off his shirt, exposing a lean and lightly muscled chest. His cock sticking out like a truncheon. Dark, uncut with heavy, fat balls hanging beneath. Rubbing a powerful fist up and down his length he stiffened into a powerful erection.

'Great tits' he smiled. At this point my wife was sitting on the bed. Her skirt was a band around her waist, stockings exposed and her high-heeled feet placed apart on the floor. Her chest rose and fell heavily, eyes glued to the amazing organ that belonged to Eddy.

'Now suck my dick white bitch' he said firmly.

Placing a hand around her head he guided his dick into her mouth. Hesitantly she took him, hands on the bed behind her as he slowly fucked her lips with the first three inches. It was amazing, working the foreskin right back over the head. The big tip of his cock bulging off the inside of my wife cheek.

Unable to wait any longer I unzipped and began to masturbate.

'That's it hubby' grinned Eddy, 'you watch good now'.
I knew I'd come quickly if not careful.

Kirsten looked at me in sheer amazement as Eddy continued shafting her mouth with short strokes.

'See man. See your lady suck that African cock' he said. 'That's how it should be'. Grinning he pushed Kirsten's hair from her face.
'An your hubby likes seeing this eh?'.

Kirsten continued to stare at me in sheer amazement. Perhaps she'd never seen this side of me before. Was I really the man she had married?

'Suck it ... suck it good' he rasped. Groping her tits in turn while she slid her lovely mouth up and down him. It was fantastic.

Eventually Kirsten gagged and spat up Eddy's over eager dick. Her eyes were wet, for a moment filled with tears as a sliver of spittle dribbled down onto her left breast. No doubt eager to be free of the taste of older black cock.
'Oh my god Peter' she stammered, wiping the trail off her chin.

Arousal, fright and lust in her voice. She was turned on. More than she had realized possible. I watched the bubbly saliva trail along her skin, working down to her navel.

'Yeah ... good cock sucker lady' Eddy laughed. With one hand on the back of Kirsten's head he pushed her mouth down over his erection. 'Fuck yeah!'.

It must have gone of five minutes or more. Until the tear stained, breathless face of my wife was exposed completely. Eddy pulled back her head, forsing her to look up at him. Streaks of spittle covered her tits and her lipstick was smudged in the corners.

'That's good lady' Eddy grinned. 'Now I going to fuck you'. He grinned with brilliant, white teeth.
Then quickly maneuvered Kirsten back on the bed, positioning himself on top of her.

'Nice, you get to watch now Hubby' he spat over his shoulder.

There was an unfathomable look on my wife's face. As if she was being swept along by a tide she had no control over. If anything her hesitation and soul searching made for an even more satisfying spectacle. I felt my seed start to rise up from my balls, stopping it just in time. With one arm Eddy pinned Kirsten's left leg back, expertly exposing her cunt and thrust upwards with his hips.

'Oh Peter!' she gasped to me, his fat cock bending as it squeezed against her crack.

'Ohhhh!'. My wife's fingers dug into his back with a steadfast cry.

Using his free hand Eddy violently penetrated in a series of shunts, each one combined with a cry of 'oh god' from below. Kirsten's hole was suddenly a ring around him, soaked and stretched by five black thick inches or more. Happy with his position Eddy took her other leg and pinned it back behind the knee so that both high heels pointed towards the ceiling. It was a perfect position. His new white whore gasping beneath him in short, desperate gulps.

'Oh peter ... Peter ... please ... please... ' she whimpered. Her pleading silenced as Eddy ground the rest of his dick up into her belly.

'Mmmm yeah' he sighed rotating his hips.

'Oh my god ... I've never ... I've never felt... '

With a sudden cry she came 'Wahhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh'.

I gave a thought to the occupants of the next room. Could they hear this degradation?
'Tight bitch ... good fucking pussy' he said breathlessly.

I almost came again and took my hand away. Too soon by far. This was only just starting.

Eddy began to fuck home with slow strokes. It was as if he needed to savor the moment too. Kirsten gave violent, deep groans each time he drove his dick into her.

'Uh! ... uh! ... uh! ... uh!... '. Legs stiff and a mass of tension on each stroke. Her eyes were turned upwards. She was delirious.

'Fuck hubby, you wife fine' he grinned over his shoulder to me.

I shook my head, watching as her hands reached around onto his ass. Firmly he began to drive home, groans of pleasure echoing around the hotel room. He stretched her more with each stroke. The shiny wet of his cock fed in and out, right down to his balls which met her body with a reassuring slap on each stroke. She was wet and loving it. Eddy humped furiously.

'Oh my god ... I'm coming again' she whimpered, gritting her teeth as she orgasmed in a series of riveting spasms.

When I looked at the clock he'd been fucking Kirsten twenty minutes straight. Pounding her resolutely into the mattress. Hard then slow. Taking his time and savoring the moment. A wet mess on the sheet between her legs. Hard to believe he'd only met my lovely wife that very day. Here he was fucking her bare. In a moment Eddy raised himself up onto his arms, looking down at Kirsten from above. Her face was one of sheer bewilderment.

I wandered toward the bed and scooped up her gentle hand. Immediately she grasped me hard and I could feel the tension of taking Eddy's cock inside her.

'He feels ... really big Peter' she said with a hollow, dry tone. Still trying to accommodate the long dick within her anatomy.

'I hope this is what you wanted'.

'Oh honey' I gasped, eyeing the anniversary locket around her neck. 'I'm so proud of you'.

Eddy grinned and gave four or five aggressive thrusts with his hips. My wife shut her eyes tight.
'Chhhhrist', gasping out loud as another orgasm took her.

I wondered just how many women he'd done this too. Pausing, gasping for breath Kirsten hooked her legs around his back, the high heels jerking on each stroke but mounted still.

'Yeah ... fuck yeah ... fuck yeah' he gasped, his sweaty balls slapping soundly between her legs as they mated in front of me.

Quickly I reached into my bag and snapped some pictures. This was incredible and I had to have something to show my friends. They'd never believe this was really Kirsten so I made sure to take some good facial close-ups. My wife's mouth hanging open, wailing as the hung African screwed her. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks.

'Ah'm going to come' Eddy suddenly gasped breathlessly.

'Oh yes, oh god yes ... come in me' my wife replied much to my delight.

'Don't worry about that' he hissed. He shifted forward, driving the bed head against the wall with a huge 'thwak'.
His balls seemed to tighten and he came, semen flooding from his dick with a satisfied roar. He fucked home several more times until at last his movement stopped and the two of them wound down in a series of loud, heavy breaths. Sex was over. For the moment. The heat, scent and feel of if hanging in the room like a fourth occupant.

'Good fuck!' Eddy sighed as he drew back his long dick, the tip finally pulling from her hole and a wad of thick, white come gushing onto the bed.

The sight of my wife's legs apart, her cunt spilling African sperm was too much and I followed, my seed spurting onto the carpet. It was amazing. Eddy's dick stood semi-erect, the brown skin covered in lumps of fresh jizm. Gently he worked back the head. Satisfied with his performance. A husband cuckolded and a new wife black fucked. He walked, naked through to the bathroom leaving us alone for a few moments. I stroked my wife's face. It was to be a short lived moment.

'Now I need some time alone with your wife Hubby' Eddy grinned on returning.

He was almost hard again and intent of dishing out another fucking. Despite the air conditioning it was hot in the room. Sweat was building on his forehead. The sheets sweaty and soiled. My wife watched me from the bed.

'I'll ... I'll go and check on Poppy' I said.

'Yes honey. Come back in a few hours' she said breathlessly.
'I imagine this stud will have finished with me by then'.

'We'll see' grinned Eddy rubbing his dick.

I walked out, shutting the door behind me and hanging a 'do not disturb' sign on the knob. The hotel corridors felt lonely as I walked them and got the lift to the lobby. Poppy was fine and so I took a coffee in the café, The same one Rick had used. I wondered if his first encounter had been as good.

Chapter 2

I sat alone in the café, a cup of coffee untouched in front of me and a British paper open at only the second page. Over by the reception my ******* Poppy was making use of the play area. Blissfully unaware that just two floors above us in our hotel room, her mom Kirsten was in bed with a black barman called Eddy. It was the second week of a Kenyan family holiday and my wife's first sexual experience with another man in our eight years of marriage. Needless to say, my mind was not on the paper. My Kirsten; conservative, catholic and now a plaything for black cock. This is what I had wanted, perhaps even ****** her into, yet I still could not believe she had actually gone through with it. I was in shock. Kirsten wasn't sleeping with another man just to get back at me. She was doing it for herself and maybe because she felt it was what I wanted.

Almost an hour and a half past. Horror, abandon, intrigue and erotic tension gushed through my mindset. Before being sent to the lobby I had watched them having sex once. Wondering if I should return prematurely I recalled my wife's final words to me.
'Come back in a few hours' she had said. 'I imagine this stud will have finished with me by then'.

I did not want to interrupt what I was sure would be a life-changing event. This was unbearable. By 10:30 Poppy was looking tired and ready for bed. Her room was joined onto ours but I'd made sure before leaving that the door between them was locked. With heavy legs I led my ******* up in the lift and as we turned along the red, carpeted corridor towards us came Eddy. He had a casual, satisfied look about him. Still tucking his shirt into his pants with post-sex sweat on his brow that gleamed through his thinning, tied back grey hair. He nodded to me, a knowing look and flashed his trademark smile. It was only Monday. We had another week left in Malindi and he was not done with us. Not by far.

Kirsten was in the shower and after I put Poppy to bed I sat on the bed and watched her dry her hair by the dresser. For a woman who had just been through an intense black fucking with a man she'd only just met she looked composed. At least on the outside. We had been married eight years but in that moment I felt my feelings towards her change. Perhaps I had taken her for granted in the past. Expected too much.

'Did you enjoy yourself honey?' I asked.

She paused, looked down at the dresser top for a moment before resuming with the hairdryer. For a moment I thought her unable to speak to me.

'Actually' she said. ' I did'. Her voice was dry and quiet.

'I can still feel his hands all over me' she added.

'and his cock' I said.

'Yes' she added with a pause. 'He has a big willy hasn't he'.

The next morning we went down to the beach and spent three hours or so sunbathing and swimming. It was another glorious day. To look at Kirsten you would never have suspected any of it had taken place. The events of the previous night banished briefly from our happy family. Somehow, I felt satisfied that we had taken matters far enough. If my wife had indeed had sex with Eddy to make a point she had done so. Kirsten seemed her usual self, marshalling Poppy who was making sandcastles in the shallow, warm water. The glorious sun beating down hard from above. So much beauty all around. Later, after packing up we got some lunch in one of the outdoor hotel restaurants. I hadn't seen Eddy but presumed he was working at his usual bar down the beach.

Kirsten went up to the room, had an hours sleep, then returned in a blue, one-piece swimsuit. It clung nicely to her trim waist and full, shapely double D breasts. With her sun-bag in one hand and a hat in the other she wandered towards us along the sand. Her shoulder length hair pushed back and held with a tie. Poppy, exhausted from the sun was happily enjoying herself in the lobby play area and after a cup of tea I took my camera and went outside to take some shots around the hotel.

An hour past and deciding to check on Kirsten I headed down to the beach. It was busier than I'd imagined with sunbathers spaced out a few yards apart. Spotting my wife halfway down the sand I approached to find a young black man of maybe twenty standing with a tray of drinks. I'd seen him around the hotel a lot. He was athletic and lean with boyish features and short dark hair. A red tribal necklace hanging around his neck.

'My names Sima' I heard the man say as I approached.

The young waiter grinned, his eyes like saucers on my wife's body. The swimsuit really complemented her figure.
'Can I get you a ******* lady ... or maybe more?' he grinned making no effort to hide his indulgence.

'Peter?' Kirsten said.

There was a flustered look on her face and she was obviously glad to see me. Looking sheepishly around the other sunbathers for unwanted attention. Just what was this?

Then it clicked. Eddy was not alone in his pursuit of white pussy and had obviously told his friends that Kirsten was 'available'. My wife suddenly made the same conclusion and her face paled.

'Oh my God Peter' she gasped in embarrassment. 'He's put it about all over the hotel'.

Quickly she covered herself with a thin red shawl, as if afraid other leering eyes might be watching. In that moment it seemed everyone around us suddenly knew what she had done last night. Shaking my head at Sima he shrugged and departed, a scowl upon his young face. Clearly he had not been turned down often.

'What did you expect honey? I said knowing full well there would have been implications for our actions.
'Eddy is probably up the beach getting a lap-dance from a couple of girls and talking all about you'.

I recalled the first day I'd see Joanne and Rick together with Eddy and some of his friends. The Alcove had been private and accessible enough. I'd described the events of that day to her in detail.

'Oh my god, this is terrible, we need to leave. We need to... '. My wife stopped talking and stared out to sea.

'Ok. I think I'll head up there' I said at last.

It dawned on me that Kirsten had sacrificed a lot. I'd speak to Eddy, let him know this was a one time thing and to keep it quiet. She seemed to follow my trail of thought and nodded.

'Ok honey, just hurry back ok?'

Brushing the sand from my shorts I made my way along the seafront. The beach led on and on into desolate jungle but well before that, just around the hillside was the alcove. The alcove itself was obscured from the main beach and I saw Sima wandering up towards the wooden forms where both Eddy and another man were sat smoking. They looked up as I approached.

'I send Sima to fuck your wife' Eddy said as I sat down.

'She say no?'. He didn't sound entirely happy. The young man shrugged and switched on a small battered radio.

'He must get plenty' I suggested.

'French, German, Italiano ... yes ... yes. Never English. Not yet'. I felt the men were playing with me and suddenly they burst into laughter.

He reintroduced Sima and Mash who it turned out was Eddy's cousin. Both men had worked at the hotel for many years. The three soon lost interest in me and continued listening to their radio and rolling cigarettes. They talked in their native language and a short period of time seemed to pass. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye a figure appeared against the seafront. It was my wife. She was stumbling slowly along the rocks, her beach-bag in hand and the shawl around her shoulders. For a moment I thought she was going to fall but she managed to get down to the sand. What was she doing? We all watched curiously as she saw us and approached.

'So this is where you come?' she said with a shy smile, shaking back her dark hair.

'Hey baby' Eddy grinned, eyeing her body hungrily and taking a long drag on his stub.

He exchanged a joke with Sima. 'Boys this here Kirsten. Woman I was telling you about'.

My wife blushed and looked down, her earlier notion for me to put a stop to Eddy's tale telling seemed to have gone for now. Returned to his presence she was perhaps reminded of the previous night. Everyone here knew what she'd done. There was no hiding it.
Eddy ran his eyes up and down my wife's well kept figure.

'Why you no fuck Sima?' he laughed at last.

'He very... ' he help out his hands to insinuate the young mans size.

Kirsten looked away, speechless and appeared a little flushed in the cheeks. There was a huge cultural gap here and it was fascinating to see it. To Eddy and his friends, we were no different that Rick and Joanne. It was hard to tell if these men were toying with us or not. I guessed they could see how awkward and new to it we were. Eddy finished his cigarette and lit a new one. He took a deep drag into his lungs and looked at her through narrow eyes.

'Now lady' he said. 'You going dance for us?'.

Kirsten's eyes widened.

'For young Sima' he added slapping the young mans back.

He stood up and leant close to my wife ear, whispering something inaudible to the rest of us.

My wife's face darkened but she turned almost submissive to his demands. Looking around she spotted some rocks and headed slowly towards them.

After three minutes, Mash signaled her return with a two fingered whistle and slapping of his thigh.

Kirsten was still wearing the shawl around her but it was obvious that she had turned her swimsuit around back to front. Her breasts moved freely, fully exposed out of the front with the round, flat nipples clearly visible through the thin shawl.

I couldn't believe it. For years I'd wanted a slut-wife and now Eddy had practically done it overnight.

He grinned and nodded as she walked up to us grinning ear to ear and enjoying the ovation she received. Eddy motioned her to take away the shawl and show herself off. Breathing heavily she closed her eyes and let the garment drop to the sand. My erection showed no signs of dipping, particularly with my wife standing topless in front of three horny, black men. Their eyes were glued to her exposed chest.

'Mmm that's it baby' smiled Eddy.

'Western whore's the best' added a delighted Sima, admiring my wife's beautiful English tits. It was clear he fancied Kirsten a lot.

'Now dance for us baby' Eddy said resting back on the form.

The old radio continued to spill authentic African music as slowly she began to sway her hips. Tentative at first and glancing frequently down the hill as if afraid someone from the beach had any chance of seeing us. Who knew what she was thinking. Certainly she amazed even herself as her breasts moving explicitly in the afternoon shade. She was getting into it more and more. Her movement more impulsive, teasing. Vigorously she turned, putting her hands on her ankles and her ass up in Eddy's face.
Her sudden, growing enthusiasm taking even him by surprise. This was getting to her, turning her on. To finish she went along the row, putting her breasts inches from each mans grinning face. Almost as if she was finally enjoying the power she had. Then, torn from her fantasy she stopped and her swaying ended. Her moral principles snapping back into play.

The men clapped and Kirsten gave me a confused, bewildered look. Just what was happening to her. She returned to the rocks to change back. What a difference.

Sima blew out his cheeks in appreciation of the hot lap-dance.

When she reappeared she was flush and coy, seemingly a little ashamed of her behavior too.

Mash and Sima both had to be back at work but thankfully though, Eddy had another few hours. He grinned at me, erection standing up through his pants. I knew what was in his head and after that show he was ready to pound my wife's pussy for her performance.

'Come Kirsten, we go back to your room' he said.

She widened her eyes but didn't resist. Such a thing was to be expected after that show. It was what she wanted after all.
He smiled, holding her ass I followed on carrying her bag. My pulse was rising again. Was this what it was going to be like for the rest of our holiday? As they walked quickly back along the beach, right past the bar my wife kept her head down. Several mature women sat and watched with knowing, jealous looks. They knew what Kirsten was in for all right.

Eddy didn't want to draw the attention of any lobby staff so he sent us in first. The hotel took a dim view of workers fucking guests. We met in the lift, the horny male lifting and squeezing her tits as they kissed passionately against the wall. It was incredible. Almost as if I wasn't there at all.

She groaned, reaching between his legs and needing his long dick firmly with her hand.

Quickly he led her by the hand along the carpet and to the door of our room. Once inside Eddy dragged the swimsuit down around her waist, her breasts bouncing free as he planted a heavy set of lips on her nipple. He sucked greedily, squeezing her tits with his hands.

'Tell Hubby what you want bitch' he smiled at me.

Croaking a groan of pleasure Kirsten looked at me standing hard and desperate by the door.

'Fuck me Eddy' she said to my amazement. I'd hardly ever heard her swear. 'Fuck me with that huge black Willy'.

'That's good Kirsten' he grinned. 'You know that hubby'.

'It's so much bigger than my husbands' she added with a smile.

His shirt and trousers came off as quickly, hard-on jutting out from his crotch with aggressive intent. Kissing Kirsten hard on the mouth he pushed her back on the bed, tugging the gusset of the swimsuit aside. After last night, my wife's cunt offered only token resistance as he parted her legs and shoved his big cock up her. She folded her ankles around his back, her body swallowing up his dick again inch by inch until the heavy, fat balls squashed against her.

'Oooohhh yes Eddy' she moaned, eyes closed in pleasure.

'MMm yeah baby' her black lover grinned, lifting himself up to a fucking position.

Kirsten screwed up her eyes tight, her mouth open wife as the bed met the wall.
'Thump ... thump ... thump... '. Gasping, hard and erect in my shorts I leant back on the dresser. Eddy's sweaty black cock enjoying white, married pussy for the second time.

' ... UUUUrrgh'. With a long, desperate wail she came, her hands digging into his back.

'White bitch' Eddy gasped breathlessly a single bead of drool rolled from his bottom lip and extended down onto the skin of her neck.
Kirsten turned away, her face contorted. She was already tender from last night's fucking. Her married cunt getting another stretching so soon.

With one arm Eddy pushed her left leg back, pointing the heel to the ceiling. Confident he could fuck a little deeper he drove manic, wailing cries of anguish from Kirsten's mouth.

'Urrrgh ... ohhh ... uurrh ... arrrgh' she grunted as he ground his long meat into her belly with purposeful strokes. Kirsten was defeated, hopeless. All that was left was for him to pump his African seed between her legs.

'Sssshhhaaa' he gasped as last, lurching forward and driving three paced, hard strokes again the bed.

My wife's legs relaxed and unwound as she accepted the full contents of his balls. A healthy, paced fuck reaching it's conclusion. Gently he pulled back, leaving her married cunt lips slightly ajar and filled with thick white semen.

Eddy fucked Kirsten again both Wednesday and Thursday. Usually around mid-afternoon when he would not be missed from the bar. On both occasions he came down to the beach where he knew we would be. Our ******* splashing in the sea while he sidled to my wife and suggested she go back with him to our hotel room. He was insatiable.

Even more amazing was how my wife seemed to succumb to his advances. Submissive, perhaps shocked at her own actions. Only last week she had been disgusted by the women who gathered around Eddy's bar, chatting and flirting with him and Sima. Now she was no better, turning several knowing heads as she made her way back towards the hotel with the randy African.

Our last night at the hotel was one to remember. Eddy and several other employees had been roped into a special evening for paying guests only. It was billed as an authentic evening of Kenyan culture and dance and a giant poster hung in the lobby. As preparations began we didn't see him at all on Friday or at any time on Saturday morning. The beach bar was closed. Determined to buy some traditional gifts for both her parents and her sister, Kirsten wanted to go into town and look around the local markets.

I wondered if my wife was going to miss Africa and what kind of memories she would have of this place?
Certainly she loved the native feel of Kenya, the warm and welcoming people. Part of her, I'm sure though was glad to be heading home to normality. Perhaps she felt she could put some distance between ourselves and the actions that had taken place here. Back home, no-one would know what she had done and in time maybe her memories would fade to a contented blur.

Later, as we dressed for dinner I had mixed emotions. Kirsten and I had reached a crossroads in our relationship sure enough but I was unclear in my mind if I wanted it to end. It was some months since I had broken my wife's confidence and cheated on her with a young black woman. Now that Eddy had, 'had his way' I was sure we were more than even.

'I have to say' she said as she readied herself at the dresser, 'it'll be good to get home'.

'Will it?' I grinned, expecting she would miss Eddy more than she'd care to admit. She paused, took a deep breath and turned to me.

'I won't deny Peter that it's been an experience. But you mustn't ever speak of it to anyone once were home'.

My thoughts immediately turned to phone video I had of Eddy powerfully fucking Kirsten but I remained silent.

My wife had on a white, '60's style' dress with bare arms and a square front which fastened up the back. The dress fitted just above the knee, a belt and gold buckle around the waist with stockings and bra beneath. She didn't wear any knickers that night and had a small, silver crucifix around her neck, hanging above her breasts which lifted neatly together out of the front. Perfect and delicate. As she did her hair I put on a suit and together we took Poppy down to enjoy the show. A perfect western family.

Taking a seat at our reserved table the other guests filled the dining room, looking excited about the evening ahead. I cast my eye around the crowd noticing several familiar faces. There was no doubting that several other women had taken black cock during their stay at the hotel. I wondered how many for the first time.

After ordering drinks the lights dimmed and an African male in traditional tribal dress sprung out to the roar of drums. A collective gasp erupted around the room and a wave of applause sprang up. The man was in an excellent outfit including head-dress, a bare chest and a grass and leather skirt. He held a dangerous looking spear in his hand and yellow war-paint upon his face. His feet were bare and he shrieked out in his native tongue, thrilling the audience who at once went for their cameras. The flash of bulbs glittered the stage. Then the band played and perhaps ten more men came out. They were less orchestrated, obviously having performed this scene for many tourists in the past. Amongst them were Eddy, Sima and his uncle Mash. Though not nearly as active as the leader they joined in the song and stamping their feet. It was a tourist show. Nevertheless, the crowd loved it.

Kirsten watched quietly, sipping her *******. Who knows what unnatural thoughts went through her mind. I wondered if she found the sight arousing, the black, muscled torsos in their aggressive stance.

There was riotous applause once more as the men were clapped off. Turning back to the table Kirsten helped Poppy cut up her food. Then putting her hand across the table she squeezed mine and gave me a smile. It was a lovely moment. We were heading home together a family. Had our escapade brought us closer together? I'd certainly never been as attracted to my wife as I was at that moment. As if sensing this, the hunter like Sima appeared beside us. He, like the others had spread out now the show was over and was taking orders for drinks on a paper pad. Each remained in the native dress. Some even posing for photographs with guests.

'Hello nice people' he grinned, rolling his tongue around his lips.

He still had very eager designs on Kirsten's pussy sure enough and I was immediately reminded of the lap-dance she had been compelled to give the group the other day. It aroused me considerably to know he had seen her virtually naked.

True enough my wife's eyes widened as he stared hungrily at her. Sima didn't know anything of us or our lives back home. He just saw a white woman his in Kenya for one thing only; black cock. In this crowded dining room I could understand her reluctance to draw attention to ourselves.

'Want drinks' he asked.

'Carlsberg for me' I said contentedly.

'House White wine' said Kirsten, 'and a lemonade'. She touched Poppy's head. Sima wrote down the order and grinned suggestively.

'Anything else lady?' he said. His gaze fell to my wife's tits and Kirsten blushed. The young mans huge hard-on was barely masked by his billowing grass skirt.

'Not now' Kirsten gasped covering her mouth in embarrassment.

Another couple at a nearby table sniffed and looked over in contempt. Just as I had earlier noticed other sluts around the room, now Kirsten been labeled.

'But maybe later?' the ever hopeful lad beamed.

We finished our meal. My wife ate little. Throughout our holiday she had only fucked Eddy. Now it seemed she had inadvertently agreed to let Sima into her bed. She was battling with herself. I felt she was just eager to get back to the hotel room and hope the young stud found another willing, white affectionate.

Quickly the three of us made our way through the lobby and into the lift. Our room was a welcome destination. After taking off my suit, I got Poppy ready for bed. Then I returned to our adjoining room where my wife was staring at herself in the dresser mirror. With a tired sigh she stood and lifted her foot to un-strap the first of her high heel shoes. As soon as she touched the buckle a knock came from the door. In an instant her face emptied of color and she looked at me. We were both thinking the same.

'Peter?' she said weakly.

'Well, it would be a fine end to the holiday?' I said. There was a pause while she fought with herself.

'Alright, let him in'.

I went to the door and unfastened it. There, in the corridor were Sima, Eddy and Mash. They had taken off the head-dresses but had the rest of their garb intact. For a second I froze. Three natively dressed African men. Eddy's older face was painted with three green lines. I should have known he would not be denied a last shot at Kirsten's married hole. His grin spread across his face.

'Who ... who is it honey?' my wife asked, perhaps sensing something was wrong. Before I could answer the men pushed past me, Eddy shutting the door quickly behind him.

'Hello again lady' Sima grinned.

The young man had no such inhibitions now safely in our hotel room, pulling the crotch of his outfit aside he slipped the shaft of his cock into his hand. Eddy had not exaggerated in the alcove for he was indeed, very well hung. A thick and dark pole. My wife took a step back as the men leered at her.

'Time to give this white whore good send off' grinned Eddy.

'I don't think I can ... can do this' gasped Kirsten looking around the three men.

All ignored her, feverish in their determination to seed this trapped western slut. Sima and Mash walked up, the later immediately putting his hand on my wife's chest and fondling her breasts in turn through the dress materiel.

'Nice white bitch' he gasped in his broken English.

'Just wait a moment' my wife gasped but she was fighting a losing battle.

Her dress was unzipped by Sima and pulled neatly down over her bra. The young mans lips were upon her neck as she looked at me for help. These men were in charge here and they just wanted her dress up and legs apart as soon as possible. I saw the earlier look of faith towards me dwindle in my wife's eyes and her face bowed, reigned. Her married belly was getting pumped full of sticky, African come one last time.

Sima fumbled with her bra, wrenching her torso back in his haste to get it off. Eventually the clasp came free and the two men rolled their hands over my wife's heavy tits.

'Lovely bitch'. Thick fingers squeezed the soft, round nipples with eager disregard.

Mash took off his grass skirt he pushed Kirsten to the floor of the room and slid his cock into her mouth.
My wife's red lips stretched to take him and she coughed as he slid his erection to the back of her throat.

'Mmm, yes that's good' he gasped, drawing back and fucking her mouth with small, impatient strokes.

'Yeah man fuck that pretty mouth' added Sima.

Both he and Eddy stood, awaiting a turn. All three were erect and an enormous size. Despite my earlier feelings, my cock was hard for this sight. I wanted it to happen.

It was only nine in the evening and this could go on a long time. Kirsten, rising up onto her knees took Mash's cock n her hand and began blowing him properly. Her head rose and fell as she took him, a big grin of pleasure on the older mans face.

'Yes bitch ... yes ... yes' he sighed.

Kirsten turned to Sima and took him next. She croaked, eyes wide at the floor as the young black stud ****** his dick into her throat.
'That's right, suck that dick bitch' he laughed. 'You look pretty with black dick in your mouth'.

'Gggrrrurh... ' my wife coughed violently, a wad of spittle bubbling down her chin and landing on her chest.

My cock pulsed as my wife was systematically used. It seemed as if my head was going to explode from all the emotions I felt. Sima had stepped in. Holding my wife's head against the foot of the bed and ploughing her throat with controlled strokes. Reluctant and needy gasps blurted from her lips together with the regular sliver of drool that already streaked the crisp front of the dress. When Sima withdrew, hot and panting. She put her hand to her throat, seeking to compose herself. Kirsten gasped for precious oxygen over and over.

'Oh ... oh ... oh... ' her chest wall rose and fell. She was getting used.

Kirsten gasped, her voice muffled as Eddy took a short turn. As he took her head and worked her lips up and down his shaft Mash crossed the room and opened the patio window, letting in the sticky, hot, evening air. The sound of the sea flooded into the room as Sima took over. Now with her hands pressed tightly to his thighs my wife attempted to control the depth of his fucking.

'Ggg ... Gggg ... Gggg... ' she croaked as Sima held her behind the head, his hips rocking back and forth.

Bitch I go come ... I come' grunted the young man. His thrusting stopped.

My wife's eyes turned upward as his warm, salty seed gushed into her mouth. 'Yeeeeaaah'. Holding her head still a minute he released and withdrew.

'That's good bitch. Now swallow that' Eddy said commandingly. With bulging cheeks and a submissive nod my wife did so, she took Sima's sticky baby batter down in two gulps.

'Damn yeah' he smiled.

Kirsten wiped her lips with the back of her hand. With her legs open her pussy looks soaked, aroused and ready for use. From the floor she looked up at the three grinning Kenyan's.

'You want us to fuck that pretty white pussy baby?' Eddy grinned playing with his member.

Pushing her hair behind her ear my wife seemed almost in a daze, her eyes blank.
'Yes Eddy' she said dutifully.

He said something in Africa to his friends and between them they helped her stand and dispense with the dress. My wife, now in just her stockings and heels was led around the bed. Almost throwing her over the mattress as Mash brushed his rough hands over her back and positioned himself on one knee. Pulling back his foreskin he worked the head against my wife's slippery cunt lips.

'That good' he sighed as he slowly pressed forward with the shaft.

'Ohhh ... Peter!' my wife's face screwed up tight as her hole took him. Pursing his lips the older male pushed his way up from behind, fucking with short strokes.

'Urrrgh ... urrrgh ... ohhhh yes' two more desperate and long groans erupted from her mouth as he took firm hold of her hips and began laying in harder. The bed seemed to move, jerking.

Collapsing down onto her elbows with her ass in the air Kirsten's mouth hung open. The steady slapping of his heavy balls audible to all against the distant call of the sea. His dick would be good preparation for Eddy's.

'Don't stop ... please ... don't stop'. Her fingers were tight on the bed-sheet.

'Damn that pussy good' stammered Mash, sweat collecting on his brow.

'Ohhh' she moaned, her body tensing up as she came.

Following suit and thrusting quickly with his hips Mash ejaculated, throwing back his head and squirting his load up into my wife's warm, welcoming cunt.

Winding down and pulling out, the older man wiped his forehead with a tissue from the dresser. His cock twitched still, semi-hard and wet from sex. As Eddy roughly began taking her from behind Sima wandered around the bed and lifted my wife's torso. Squatting he started slapping his dick playfully around her cheeks. Tormenting her with it. Forcefully he guided his dick into her mouth.

Fuck yeah ... fuck... ' grunted Eddy. His balls slapping furiously, heavy and loaded.

Despite the growing fucking she was taking from behind she managed to roll her lips up and down. Sima's cock, his heavy hands reaching beneath to cup and squeeze her breasts. It was an awesome sight to witness. Two black dicks in her at a time.
Eddy, impatient as ever, turned Kirsten onto her back. Gathering up her legs he effortlessly penetrated and pushed up into her. Both her hands rested on his ass as it romped on top. His fat, heavy balls slapped away, furiously mating her in front of us all.

'Yeah Kirsten ... yeah lady... ' he gasped in her ear. 'Your white pussy so good'. Humping solidly the horny Kenyan gasped along, mostly in his native language laced with the odd English.

Lifting herself onto her elbows Kirsten looked down over his naked back, towards his ass which romped between her legs. Elevating her chest made her breasts roll sweetly with the steady digging of his cock.

Fuck I come' Eddy gasped after fifteen minutes of heavy pounding. He lurched forward, driving a gasp from my wife mouth as his spunk splattered up against the walls of her pussy.

'Ohhhh Eddy' she gasped tracing a hand down the side of his face.

The stud grinned, finishing with a cruel wink. 'Now we pumpin that belly full'.

He looked over his shoulder to me, pulling his cock out and leaving a wad of semen welled in the hole. Both his and Mash's combined. There was a solid mess between her legs on the bed.

No sooner had Eddy stepped off the bed than Sima was climbing on. Kirsten covered her eyes with her hand. In moments the young man's dick began to pump deep, come gathering around the lips of her married pussy.

Locking her ankles over his back Kirsten gasped along. She was on her way to another orgasm. Eddy and Mash knelt on the bed, fondling her breasts and touching her hair. Sima paused, collected her legs and pushed them back over her head. His heavy dick slamming up and down, penetrating her body completely with each thrust. The steadfast ring of come around his shaft a promise to what had already been delivered.

'I'm coming ... I'm coming' Kirsten wailed.

Feeling I should go and check on Poppy in the next room I humbly dismissed myself. While Sima and Kirsten rutted away I crept out and stood in the hall head spinning. Slowly I twirled the wedding ring on my hand around my finger. Was I really going to be able to give this feeling up? To put it all behind us when we flew home?

The lights were off as I entered. I walked to the bed. She was sleeping soundly. Too young to understand what was going on in the adjoining room. The steady but faint sound from the next room was quiet but audible. I heard my wife's voice but could not understand the words. Her savage, needy groans erupting every few seconds. The taunting laughs of the men. The regular 'thump ... thump... ' of the bed against the insulated wall.

Chapter 3

We returned to England a very different family. So much so that during the flight I wondered with some concern if anything would ever be the same between my wife and I again. While our young ******* Poppy played happily between us, oblivious to it all, she remained distant and pre-occupied, virtually silent throughout the journey. It was as if she was contemplating going back to our old lives and what our Kenyan holiday meant for her marriage and future.

Just how would she feel when we arrived back at our home, when saw her friends again or met her parents? Would she be able to look any of the in the eye?

I knew, at least on the surface she was blaming me for everything that had happened. My wedding ring was still on her finger but somehow that symbolism had been irreversibly tarnished. It was I, after all, who had first slept with one of her friends. Yet I did not feel as worried then as I did during the flight home. I had cheated out of boredom and all the usual excuses yet now, with our holiday behind us I don't think I'd never been as attracted to Kirsten.

During our stay at the Malindi hotel and after some initial reluctance Kirsten had slept with a local man called Edamu. 'Eddy', to the tourists worked at the hotel. Eddy had been the first to get into her married knickers. Shelving her previous inhibitions and morals Kirsten spent a night fucking the older, horny stud while I watched with glee. There was no doubt in my mind that by going through with it she had shocked and even shamed herself. Though certainly at the time Kirsten seemed to have enjoyed the whole experience far more than she would readily admit. Over the course of the holiday I had watched, more than once as Eddy eagerly ravaged her with his big African dick and even shared her with his two co-workers on the final night of our stay.

Would she miss the charismatic and extremely well hung Eddy. Or he her? At thirty five, she was in her best years: stylish and upmarket with shoulder length, dark hair and a model figure. Her legs were shapely legs with rounded thighs and with a natural, 32DD chest Eddy and his friends had spied an opportunity to put our marital difficulties to the test. Would it be the last time my wife fucked black? Before leaving she sat me down and made me promise that I would never tell anyone. Still at the time it seemed right to agree to her request. She had gone far further than I'd ever dreamed possible.

After a month I was not alone in missing Kenya. Our old English house was adorned with the mass of African items my wife had brought home and she still talked with such enthusiasm to company about our holiday there.

Sex between us was also different. Her mind distracted, almost as if I could not satisfy her the way Eddy had. I found this to be disturbing and not something I had experienced with any woman in the past. Maybe I thought that once she got home, back into a regular pattern everything would return to normal. Kirsten would not have admitted it readily but the intensity and raw power of Eddy's eager fucking had left a hole in her mind. It had been so primal; urgent and wild. All I had other than the memories was the mobile phone video I had secretly taken during their first time together. As a twenty two second long clip it reminded me what had happened that night.

After a few more weeks I posted the video on one of the internet interracial forums. Yes, it was another betrayal of her confidence but I could leave things the way they were. My post was entitled 'British wife fucked on holiday – Kenya' and included a short biography and the video uploaded as an attachment. Within a week the video had four hundred views and though it didn't show Kirsten's whole face it felt so satisfying to share.

It was several weeks later that I received an email from an unlikely source. Rick, the cuckold hubby whose wife Joanne had been my ticket into the lifestyle contacted me. They had been staying in the next room to us and I had, unashamedly followed her and Eddy up to their hotel room that second week and listened to them fucking through the wall, my pants around my ankles as I imagined my own wife performing such a duty. Luckily Rick had seen my message on the forum and from the information I had posted was about fifty percent sure of Kirsten's true identity. Pleased that he had found me he desperately wanted to talk and gave me his phone number.

When I told Rick that Eddy had fucked Kirsten only days after their leaving he roared with laughter. It was understandable considering my wife's first, disparaging reaction when finding out about Joanne's black cock habits.

'I knew it' he said of Eddy. 'You wouldn't believe that guys reputation'.

'The thing is' I said. 'I'm finding it hard to leave it at that'.

'She been fucked since?' he asked.

'No' I replied sadly.

'Trust me, she's thinking about it'.

Over the following months my wife and I became distant to the point that it was picked up on by some of our family, most noticeably her ******* who sensed something was wrong. He called one night and spoke to me privately to ask if everything was going alright. Not wanting Kirsten to know he'd called he gave me some genuine concern as he saw the two of us drifting slowly apart. I felt something had to give and a month or so later it did.

For weeks I had been planning to attend a work function that was supposed to last several days. However, I had been feeling under the weather and decided on the final morning of the conference to drive home early. It hadn't crossed my mind to let Kirsten know and after a long, morning journey I pulled into our home around one-thirty in the afternoon, tired and ready for something to eat. Parked outside our Victorian house was a small white, works van with a motif on the side relating to a local bathroom company. I didn't think too much of it at that moment. We had, the previous year, had our bathroom redone but it did seem odd my wife would have work done without even telling me. Still, it showed how little communication we had lately.

Poppy was in the lounge when her ******* walked in. Putting my briefcase down I stretched my back and crouched down beside my *******, stroking he hair.

'Hi honey' I smiled, lifting her chin. She grinned up at me, sitting in the middle of a huge scattering of Lego bricks.

'Look daddy' she laughed pointing to the house she had made.

'That's lovely' I said. 'You do that all by yourself'. She beamed and nodded.

'Where's your mom'.

'She's upstairs with George'.

I stood up and frowned. The name was unknown to me. Poppy turned her attention to her creation.

'Has George been here before honey?' I asked. Something felt wrong and for a moment I felt slightly faint. Could it be?

'Uh-huh' my ******* nodded. 'George and mommy are good friends'.

Quietly I shut the door and headed up the stairs. From around halfway up my fears were answered by the sounds of muffled, aggressive sex coming from our bedroom. Swallowing dryly I scratched my head. Kirsten was cheating on me: here at home. I felt my heart race and my palms grow sweaty. What did this mean? My urges drove me on, across the landing and to the closed bedroom door. Urgent sounds of fucking came from within. I couldn't believe it but something dark drove me on.

Slowly I dropped my eye to the keyhole. Inside the bed was ruffled but over the window dresser, with one leg raised up to the surface was my wife. Her patterned blouse was open, breasts pulled out over the top of a red bra with a pair of purple knickers hanging loosely from her ankle. Behind her, with both hands firmly on her hips was a muscular black man of mid twenties with short, braided hair. He was in white overalls but his top was unfastened and his trousers gathered between his feet. He was fucking Kirsten with furious intent, so much so that several items had rolled off the dresser and lay scattered around the carpet.

Kirsten's head was lolled back and her eyes were closed. A look of subtle pleasure on her majestic face. The man's hips were like pistons, driving back and forth at pace.

'That's it ... that's it' she was gasping over and over, her breasts jerking and bobbing furiously on each stroke.

'Yeah, you beautiful bitch' George rasped through pursed teeth, eyes trained down to where the butt of his thick black dick was just visible sliding in and out of her pussy. The look on my wife's face was one I had seen several times in Kenya...

'Uhhh ... uhhh ... oh don't stop ... Uhhh... '.

Who was this man who was royally filling my wife while I was away? Had she been seeing him long and when had this started? Suddenly Kirsten's recent emotional distance from me seemed understandable. Guilt, shame about her affair, yet it was only what I had done to her first. My wife's wedding ring caught my eye, on the hand currently clasping the edge of the dresser.

Suddenly I snapped back to reality. An erection pushed up through my suit and uncontrollably I unzipped and began to stroke. Somehow I wanted to speak but couldn't. All I could do was watch and enjoy. The similarity with our time in Malindi was unavoidable.

'Fucking hot baby' George gasped. 'Your pussy's fucking good'. A bottle of expensive perfume overturned and bounced onto the floor, the liquid gushing out in waves that soaked rapidly into the carpet.

'Show me those big tits baby' he added reaching forward and squeezing my wife's heavy chest with a sweaty hand.

'I'm all yours' she sighed over her shoulder, loving his touch. Faster he drove himself against her ass, teeth clenched with the sound of flesh on flesh rhythmic and vibrant.

'Gonna come Kirsten... ' he panted, my wife dropping her head and squeezing her eyes tight. He was big this fellow.

'Uhhhh ... urrrrggggh... ' she croaked as she reached orgasm, George slamming home so hard he raised her body off the dresser with each thrust.

'Yeeeaaah'. With a series of grunts he shot his load, hips slowing and savouring the moment.

I joined them. My spunk squirting into my hand and against the door as I staggered to the bathroom. My head cleared. Certainly I didn't want to be discovered but it took but a second until I was back, head crouched at the keyhole.

'Damn baby this is getting better' George grinned as he put his long black cock away and tugged up his pants.
My wife smiled in agreement and slid her knickers back up into position with a shake of her hips, dropping her skirt over the top.

'I think your right' she smiled.

He stepped in and they kissed firm and hard, her slender arms around his broad neck. Feelings of protection and jealousy rose from within but I waited, dodging into Poppy's room as they past by me and headed downstairs. My wife would see my car. She would know I was here. I waited, the sound of voices too distant to interpret.

After maybe ten minutes I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was my wife and she was alone. She looked at me as though she expected to find me there but her look was hollow and drained.

'You watched?' she said reading my look.

She knew me well. 'I'm glad'.

'I'm glad too'.

She, maybe hoping her statement would hurt me was bemused and a little disappointed to see my enjoyment. She went over to Poppy's bed, sat and crossed her legs.

'Is this what our marriage is now? a peep show'. Folding her arms in defiance she looked away from me out over the garden.

'Don't pretend you don't enjoy it honey' I said. 'I know you do'.

In moment my wife's sense of superiority seemed to crumble. Her face buckled and she wiped a tear from her eye.
'What can I do Peter?' she sniffed.

'We can go back ... and you can continue what we started'. She looked up at me. In her face I saw it all. Kenya, the betrayal, Eddy. Perhaps him most of all. 'I know you miss him?'.

'Eddy?' she smiled sadly, 'more than I thought possible. I think about him every day. What's wrong with me?'.

She sighed and I wondered if, in those few short days, my wife had begun to love another man.
Kirsten was a slut for black cock now. She just didn't understand it yet, or rather was ****** to admit it to herself. Eddy and his friends had trained her well and now she was just like the women she had once looked down on. Like Joanne. This was what had these western wives coming back year after year.

It made sense to me now and I could certainly understand the part of the willing husband. I had no reason to expect that matters would continue just as they had left off when we flew out there. George had been a casual encounter. An opportunity that my wife had taken to fuel her need, but Africa was where this had started and that was where her heart lay.

If watching my lovely English wife get fucked into oblivion by powerful black dicks would help her, then my path was set. Indeed, I longed for it. We both did, though I was more ready to admit my need.

With that in mind I called Rick. He was astounded and delighted but not surprised by what I told him of Kirsten and George. Both he and his wife Joanne went to Malindi several times a year and true enough they had a two week vacation booked in August.

'It'd be easy to add another few tickets' he teased.

We took up the offer and flew back to Kenya towards the end of summer; me, my wife and our ******* Poppy. Throughout I had a deep sense of satisfaction and anticipation for what lay ahead. Our family together again and jetting into an all new adventure.
A cab took us along the familiar coastline, past the tourist shops and bars. Through the markets of locals selling all manner of items from fruit to fake jewellery and towards the high-set row of hotels that lined the beachfront. It felt like home. We had past several shanty towns on the edge of town, small houses of clay and brick that suggested how much these people needed tourism. Our two worlds seemingly completely separated by wealth.

Being back in the hotel lobby seemed strange but there was an odd sense of excitement too; of anticipation. As I checked in I expected that any moment Eddy or Sima would spy us and come over. Perhaps invite us to the beach bar for *******. My wife, actually laughed as she unpacked her case, love in her dark eyes for the first time.

As before we had secured Poppy an adjoining room but even then I knew that I was more likely to be sharing it with my ******* while her mom entertained guests next door. Kirsten was a beautiful woman and if her previous suitors were not available, others surely would be. It was some time since I'd seen her so happy. I knew that she would be heading down to the beach to announce her arrival to the local black cock contingent relatively quickly and so after changing and showering she slipped into a two piece red bikini and gathered her mat and beach bag. The small top hardly contained her lovely, big tits and I recalled how cautious she had been on our last visit to showing herself off.

'See you later' she smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The childrens play area in the lobby had come in very useful and after an hour I left Poppy there to head down to the sea front. The air felt salty and warm on my skin. Despite the time of year the public beach was around half full and the sun hung in the sky a pulsating ball. It was hot and humid, golden sand stretching from left to right down to end of the bay and past the long line of hotels. Beyond lay the dense, impassable jungle. Our hotel did have a more private beach only available to hotel patrons and home to Eddy's bar. I was not surprised to see my wife laid out there, on her front and sunbathing with her bikini top unclipped. However, the fellow putting out the drinks in front was not Eddy but a younger man I didn't recognize. No sign of Sima or Mashudu either. As I approached Kirsten followed my look with jealous eyes. Getting her a black dick would be easy but she didn't want just any. That we both knew that.

We lay together facing the beach. My wife, now topless and resting on her elbows. Past us walked several more interracial couples, one incredibly well muscled young man with a radio on his shoulder. Kirsten watched him pass, gaining his attention for the course as he ogled her body with a horny grin. It seemed entirely plausible why so many western women flocked to Kenya for sex. It was available and just knowing that there were any number of black men waiting to take my wife off my hands was intoxicating. Pushing up her sunglasses she leant forward and let me rub sun tan lotion into her back. Still no Eddy.

'We'd better go and pick Poppy up' she sighed at last. With that my rather frustrated wife and I returned to the hotel and she led our ******* by the hand up in the lift. She wouldn't have said it, but I expected she had visions of some romantic reunion with Eddy. Where could he be?

Rick and Joanne had arrived by an earlier flight but we had arranged to have dinner together that evening. My wife put on a long, summer skirt that though fell down to her ankles traced the shape of her ass and legs perfectly. Putting on a sky blue, sleeveless blouse she slipped into some cream, strapped sandals. The fit on the blouse was quite loose and irregularly revealed the straps of her white bra beneath. Her favorite small, silver cross hung around her neck on a slim chain. A hand-down from her mom while, in contrast the gold engagement and wedding ring shone on her finger. A few squirts of £150 perfume and she was ready.

Our friends were already halfway through their buffet when we walked in, Joanne and Kirsten sharing pleasantries, a knowing rather coy look on my wife's face as we got reintroduced. She had been none too approving of Joanne's behavior on our last meeting. Yet as before, the northern British couple were warm and friendly. It was all behind us now. Kirsten was her usual pleasant self, watchful as Joanne played with Poppy for whom she had developed a strong liking. Rick's wife was certainly a desirable woman in her own right with two adult children but a superb body. They had been into the swinging and party scene for years and Rick had told me some unbelievable stories. Her figure was tanned with, full, lovely shaped breasts and curvy legs. Dark blonde hair that was cut into a chin length design swept behind one ear. She was wearing a purple top and shorts combination that though inexpensive showed off her body. It was no surprise Eddy had owned her married pussy so many times.

We ate our meal and chatted about home and work. Throughout Joanne seemed to be flirting quite openly with the waiter. Certainly I got the impression that she knew him. He was mid twenties with short hair, fiercely defined facial features and a lean, slim figure. Most of the hotel employees had a buoyant, enthusiasm about them and this young man was no different. Their manner was perhaps not surprising with so much white pussy on offer.

Rick could see it too but remained silent, as if sworn to secrecy. After the meal I ordered a bottle of wine which we shared. Another followed. It was dark outside by then but the wind was getting up and the sea became audible through the open air dining room which I'd say was about half full. Kirsten reached across the table and held my hand. Her sudden warm nature surprised and delighted me. For the first time I truly felt the role of the supporting husband. Perhaps seeing this, Joanne leaned across the table and lowered her voice.

'Well' she said quietly and with a light in her eye, 'ready to get fucked?'.

My wife's eyes widened and she nearly choked on her wine, looking around for any guests that might have overheard. Joanne was enjoying herself.

'Well ... I ... I'm... ' Kirsten stammered but wasn't fooling anyone. Her face was priceless.

'Andi there has been eyeing you all evening. He really fancies you'.

The young waiter was within earshot and smiled broadly. I realized that this had been planned and felt my heart start to resound. Letting go of my hand Kirsten covered her mouth in embarrassment. Everyone at the table was all smiles except for her.

'It's alright' beamed Joanne. 'I've already promised you'll sleep with him'.

'You did what?' my wife gasped. Pushing back her hair Joanne took a big sip from her glass.

'That's Eddy's other nephew and he'd love to spend the night with you' she said.

'He's just waiting for you to ask him'.

My cock was throbbing beneath the table. I couldn't believe how much I'd missed this. Seeing my wife on the spot was terrific. Andi the waiter winked at her again and for a moment I thought Kirsten was going to get up and walk out. This wasn't her. This wasn't the woman she'd been raised to be. Looking around our glowing faces changed something inside her. Clearly we all wanted to see her offer her pussy to this young stud. Who was she kidding?

With a smile in his direction Andi came over quickly, allowing Kirsten to whisper some words in his ear. He grinned again broadly and began clearing the table.

'Two hours ... two hours' he grinned tapping his watch and gazing at her with horny intent.

'I think you've made him a happy man' Rick said draining his glass.

'Lets go up to our room first. We've a surprise for you'.

Kirsten took Poppy to the play area, promising to spend some time with her the next day. Our ******* seemed oblivious to what was going on and wasn't too pleased at being left behind. Yet as soon as she saw the huge array of amusements her mood changed. The lift took us up to the fifth floor and we walked silently with an air of anticipation along the carpeted corridor until we reached room 512. Pausing, Rick took out his key and knocked. To my surprise a white, heavily tanned man of early 40's answered.

'Hey Pepe' Rick said. 'They here?'.

The Italian looked over the four of us then showed us back into the room that adjoined Rick and Joanne's. They hadn't said anything about inviting another couple though they all clearly knew each other well. I took Kirsten's hand and led her in, immediately met by the strong scent of cigarettes. I recognized them at once.

On one chair, stripped down to his waist was Sima. The early twenties young bull had taken his share of white pussy, including my wife's and his eyes lit up expectantly when we walked in. His handsome features focused on Kirsten and spread into a welcoming smile. He liked her. Liked her a lot, however, my wife's eyes were on the second man.

Eddy sat with a cigarette between his lips and a content grin on his face. The charismatic African had an open shirt and white shorts on. Flip flops on his feet. His greying hair was slightly longer and still tied back. The trace of stubble on his chin and cheeks. As his lips spread into a big grin one of his gold teeth glinted in the nearby table lamp. Unsurprisingly he had a beautiful woman on his arm.
She was simply stunning, late thirties with long blonde hair but looked like a model, the designer blue dress so short as to draw attention immediately to her supple, shapely and rounded thighs. Eddy's hand rested on her knee and I knew at once this was Pepe's wife.

Pepe indeed introduced his wife Seline to us who spoke little English apart from the odd phrase. They had been there over a week they had been coming to Kenya for many years. Eddy obviously knew them well. Indeed his gaze hardly left her, except to grin at the two British women who had just arrived. Seline had an upmarket feel to her, cool and collected.

It was not what Kirsten had expected and as she sat with me on the couch I could feel confusion and uncertainty in her actions. There was the man she had been thinking of constantly since we had left. Yet the hung African seemed totally fixated on the beautiful Seline. I went over and opened the window. Despite the air conditioning the room was hot and there was an air of intent added to it.

'Really good see you again' smiled the handsome Sima to Kirsten in his best English.

'You met my brother Andi yes?'.

Kirsten blushed and Rick laughed. 'Yeah Sima, she's met him alright'.

'He fuck already?' gasped the young man in pride. I squeezed my wife's hand.

'Not yet. In an hour or so' I replied for her. We all grinned.

'Good ... good'.

He rubbed his hands together, likely wishing he could join his brother. However, Joanne crossed the room and sat on his lap. In a few moments she was rubbing his crotch and his hands were all over her ass. Watching through the corner of her eye Kirsten re-crossed her legs. They kissed, hard and Sima's eager hands began pulling up her shirt. As she turned and stood her tits were almost falling out of her bra. Then poor Sima could hardly contain himself and nodding to her husband, Rick followed them eagerly to the room next door. As they left Kirsten and I looked at each other.

'You get fucked now bitch' I heard Sima say.

'Come on then. Give me your best!' came the reply.

Moments later the sound of sex arose, as did the 'click' 'click' of Rick's camera. My wife watched Eddy and Seline blankly. She was jealous I could tell. At last the African stud glanced towards the sounds of sex then to us. He must have known she was on offer right then if he wanted her.

'Knew you be back Kirsten' he smiled. 'You betta head off. Andi will be along real soon'.

From his position on the chair Eddy nodded to me. 'No worry. My nephew good at fuckin white ladies like yours'.

Back in our room Kirsten sat on the bed waiting for her bull to arrive. She looked apprehensive but I could see she was also troubled by what she'd seen with Selina. There was a closeness there that suggested more. Somehow, her vulnerability made her even more attractive.

'Why not have your skirt up and your legs open?' I beamed suggestively.

Kirsten turned to look at me with instinctive, angry eyes. My remark was contemptible and my eagerness was getting the better of me. Then a knock. In an instant her face changed and I quickly opened the door. This was what we were here for. Andi had come right up from the restaurant and stood smiling and ready for action.

'Ahh honey. Your room service is here' I said, drawing a second narrow eyed glare.

I let him in and turned to find Kirsten who was standing tentatively next to the bed. The stud had a pleased look on his face but the charm expected of him as a hotel waiter had gone. He walked past me, unfastening his shirt and up to my wife, tracing a hand down her bare arm.

'Very pretty ... very pretty' he sighed. One hand slipped over her blouse gently touching and lifting each of her breasts in turn.

'We met Eddy before?' I said, my mind a little hazy. There was a huge bulge sticking up through this young mans hotel issue trousers. His muscled abdomen rippled and exposed.

'He my Uncle' grinned Andi sliding his hand behind Kirsten and down onto her firm ass.

She stood and let him lift her skirt up, first at the back then the front exposing the neat, white knickers beneath. Her bare, smooth legs leading down to the sandals and painted violet nails. They were worth more than he made in a month. In seconds his other hand was in her panties making her stagger back and gasp by the violence of his movement.

'Relax baby' he said rubbing my wife's clit with a rough, steady hand.

She gasped heavily, eyes closed and head upturned. I knew it wouldn't take her long to come. Not after all the build-up and the thoughts that had been bounding around her mind for the last six months. Running her hand over Andi's muscled chest she sat back on the bed and allowed him to pull her knickers off completely. Opening her legs Andi penetrated to the hilt with one then two fingers, making her tense and gasp.

'There ... just there ... oh don't stop... '. Her eyes were closed and she moaned steadily as his hand moved back and forth, fingers wet and oily, aggression growing by the second. The urge to masturbate took over and in moments my pants were open. I would have to pace myself. Not come too soon.

Lying flat Kirsten drew up one leg and groaned. Andi was kneeling over her, fucking her with his wet hand quite forcefully.

'Ohh ... oh ... I'm coming' she wailed, eyes wet with tears of joy. With a cry she came, three squirts of female ejaculate gushing onto his black skin and over the end of the bed. Incensed by openly displayed white pussy Andi was already pulling himself out. It was time for him to satisfy himself.

'You ready for my big dick lady?' he gasped excitedly, already hard. His cock was long and straight with a cut tip, the head bulbous and of some size. Two plum sized balls hung beneath. Lovingly Kirsten took hold and began to trace her fist up and down, coaxing his erection.

'I want all of this' she said to him. 'All of it'.

I took a step forward and watched as they both drew back onto the bed, my wife's head on the pillow and her thighs spread. Comfortable in her position Kirsten bit her lip and glanced sadly at me. Then all her attention was on the big dick between her legs. She was about to take quite a fucking that was for sure. Gently Andi squeezed his tip against her hole, about three inches pushing home and the lips of her cunt stretching wider to take the rest.

'Oh yes!' Kirsten gasped, her breathing already labored.

The African paused drew back and thrust again, his ass tightening, planting a kiss on her neck.

'Damn that good' he sighed.

Kirsten gripped his back, allowing him to pin open her other leg open behind the knee and slowly sink the huge dick inside her.
'Arrrrhhh ... oh ... oh ... uuuurrrrhhh'.

I was way beyond hard. My wife's pussy looked soaked and as Andi lay on top, humping I wondered how many other wives had met the same end.

'Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh god ... oh... ' the bed squeaked and thumped the wall as Andi's Kenyan cock pumped into my wife's married cunny.

Moments later she came again, folding her ankles over his waist. This time with him inside her, his fat balls drawing back and thumping home with regular strokes that made a resounding slap each time. Lifting himself up he ripped open her blouse, expertly exposing her breasts over her bra. Her tits bobbed neatly as he fucked. 'Thud ... thud' the bed head hitting the wall with impatient strokes as the sounds of sex flooded the room. I was jacking, come welling in my tip.

'Uuurrgh ... don't stop ... don't stop ... ooohhhhh!', my wife's legs shook as she took each driving thrust bare.

Just as I had before. My mobile was in one hand and I was filming. This time Kirsten saw but didn't speak. Her eyes were wet and her mouth hung open as she allowed herself to be recorded taking big African cock.

Sweating and hot they turned. Kirsten getting on her knees with Andi throwing her skirt over her back and mounting her from behind. He held her hips, fucking powerfully from behind and almost dragging her back onto his cock. His dick was soaked, glistening wet and from behind he was almost pulling her pussy inside out.

'Yess ... yess ... fucking slut' the young man gasped, enjoying his new conquest.

I wondered if Joanne knew what her arrangement had brought. Most likely Sima was giving her the same treatment along the hall. Pulling out again Andi turned Kirsten onto her back and drew up her legs. At this point my wife's face was almost pleading. She'd come at least twice more. Andi slowed and planted a long kiss on her lips. Her arms hung around his neck as their lips and tongues met, only finalizing when he gathered her legs and pushed her ankles together over her head, his big arms planted behind her calves. It looked tremendous, my wife's body doubled up and Andi raised on tip-toes.

He was deep, sure enough and began to draw out and pound home. Kirsten whimpered as her body took an aggressive pounding. I went to the window and opened it to let some air in, light headed and amazed by how deep he was inside her. The room was heated with the sights and sounds of dirty, mixed race sex.

'Fuck ... fuck ... fuck... ' he gasped, almost in a whisper as he blew his hot and sticky breath in her face. Beneath him Kirsten's arms clung to his neck.

I gasped out and felt my seed gush onto the carpet. Kirsten hung on for dear life, one of her strapped sandals tumbled onto the floor under the vicious shafting. Her pussy was getting ravaged and as I watched breathlessly from the window appeared like a puddle. It just needed a healthy load of African jizm pumping into it to make our first night complete.

'Yeah ... fuck yeah' Andi gasped giving seven or eight last contemptible thrusts.

'Oh ... oh yes' Kirsten gasped as she felt his body relax and his semen spurting somewhere deep inside her. Her arms fell out to the sides as she took it all in her belly. Defeated and helpless. Content he pulled out, but only after a minute or more spent gently humping against her.

I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Kirsten and Andi were lying in bed, naked together.

'I'll go and get Poppy' I sighed heading for the door.

Looking up, she stroked Andi's muscular stomach. 'See you in the morning' she said. 'I need some time with this man'.

I swallowed, dick throbbing and shut the door behind me. That must have felt good to Andi. To hear her speak those words. Had she been thinking them all this time. It certainly seemed to sum up her attitude to me these past months. As I shut the door and stood in the corridor the lights in the room went off. Fucking again already. The stamina of these men. Hanging 'do not disturb' sign for the maid on the door I went down to collect our *******. Thoughts of Andi and Kirsten in my head and suggestions on an unlikely future.

My cock pulsed as my wife was systematically used. It seemed as if my head was going to explode from all the emotions I felt. Sima had stepped in. Holding my wife's head against the foot of the bed and ploughing her throat with controlled strokes. Reluctant and needy gasps blurted from her lips together with the regular sliver of drool that already streaked the crisp front of the dress. When Sima withdrew, hot and panting. She put her hand to her throat, seeking to compose herself. Kirsten gasped for precious oxygen over and over.

'Oh ... oh ... oh... ' her chest wall rose and fell. She was getting used.

Kirsten gasped, her voice muffled as Eddy took a short turn. As he took her head and worked her lips up and down his shaft Mash crossed the room and opened the patio window, letting in the sticky, hot, evening air. The sound of the sea flooded into the room as Sima took over. Now with her hands pressed tightly to his thighs my wife attempted to control the depth of his fucking.

'Ggg ... Gggg ... Gggg... ' she croaked as Sima held her behind the head, his hips rocking back and forth.

Bitch I go come ... I come' grunted the young man. His thrusting stopped.

My wife's eyes turned upward as his warm, salty seed gushed into her mouth. 'Yeeeeaaah'. Holding her head still a minute he released and withdrew.

'That's good bitch. Now swallow that' Eddy said commandingly. With bulging cheeks and a submissive nod my wife did so, she took Sima's sticky baby batter down in two gulps.

'Damn yeah' he smiled.

Kirsten wiped her lips with the back of her hand. With her legs open her pussy looks soaked, aroused and ready for use. From the floor she looked up at the three grinning Kenyan's.

'You want us to fuck that pretty white pussy baby?' Eddy grinned playing with his member.

Pushing her hair behind her ear my wife seemed almost in a daze, her eyes blank.
'Yes Eddy' she said dutifully.

He said something in Africa to his friends and between them they helped her stand and dispense with the dress. My wife, now in just her stockings and heels was led around the bed. Almost throwing her over the mattress as Mash brushed his rough hands over her back and positioned himself on one knee. Pulling back his foreskin he worked the head against my wife's slippery cunt lips.

'That good' he sighed as he slowly pressed forward with the shaft.

'Ohhh ... Peter!' my wife's face screwed up tight as her hole took him. Pursing his lips the older male pushed his way up from behind, fucking with short strokes.

'Urrrgh ... urrrgh ... ohhhh yes' two more desperate and long groans erupted from her mouth as he took firm hold of her hips and began laying in harder. The bed seemed to move, jerking.

Collapsing down onto her elbows with her ass in the air Kirsten's mouth hung open. The steady slapping of his heavy balls audible to all against the distant call of the sea. His dick would be good preparation for Eddy's.

'Don't stop ... please ... don't stop'. Her fingers were tight on the bed-sheet.

'Damn that pussy good' stammered Mash, sweat collecting on his brow.

'Ohhh' she moaned, her body tensing up as she came.

Following suit and thrusting quickly with his hips Mash ejaculated, throwing back his head and squirting his load up into my wife's warm, welcoming cunt.

Winding down and pulling out, the older man wiped his forehead with a tissue from the dresser. His cock twitched still, semi-hard and wet from sex. As Eddy roughly began taking her from behind Sima wandered around the bed and lifted my wife's torso. Squatting he started slapping his dick playfully around her cheeks. Tormenting her with it. Forcefully he guided his dick into her mouth.

Fuck yeah ... fuck... ' grunted Eddy. His balls slapping furiously, heavy and loaded.

Despite the growing fucking she was taking from behind she managed to roll her lips up and down. Sima's cock, his heavy hands reaching beneath to cup and squeeze her breasts. It was an awesome sight to witness. Two black dicks in her at a time.
Eddy, impatient as ever, turned Kirsten onto her back. Gathering up her legs he effortlessly penetrated and pushed up into her. Both her hands rested on his ass as it romped on top. His fat, heavy balls slapped away, furiously mating her in front of us all.

'Yeah Kirsten ... yeah lady... ' he gasped in her ear. 'Your white pussy so good'. Humping solidly the horny Kenyan gasped along, mostly in his native language laced with the odd English.

Lifting herself onto her elbows Kirsten looked down over his naked back, towards his ass which romped between her legs. Elevating her chest made her breasts roll sweetly with the steady digging of his cock.

Fuck I come' Eddy gasped after fifteen minutes of heavy pounding. He lurched forward, driving a gasp from my wife mouth as his spunk splattered up against the walls of her pussy.

'Ohhhh Eddy' she gasped tracing a hand down the side of his face.

The stud grinned, finishing with a cruel wink. 'Now we pumpin that belly full'.

He looked over his shoulder to me, pulling his cock out and leaving a wad of semen welled in the hole. Both his and Mash's combined. There was a solid mess between her legs on the bed.

No sooner had Eddy stepped off the bed than Sima was climbing on. Kirsten covered her eyes with her hand. In moments the young man's dick began to pump deep, come gathering around the lips of her married pussy.

Locking her ankles over his back Kirsten gasped along. She was on her way to another orgasm. Eddy and Mash knelt on the bed, fondling her breasts and touching her hair. Sima paused, collected her legs and pushed them back over her head. His heavy dick slamming up and down, penetrating her body completely with each thrust. The steadfast ring of come around his shaft a promise to what had already been delivered.

'I'm coming ... I'm coming' Kirsten wailed.

Feeling I should go and check on Poppy in the next room I humbly dismissed myself. While Sima and Kirsten rutted away I crept out and stood in the hall head spinning. Slowly I twirled the wedding ring on my hand around my finger. Was I really going to be able to give this feeling up? To put it all behind us when we flew home?

The lights were off as I entered. I walked to the bed. She was sleeping soundly. Too young to understand what was going on in the adjoining room. The steady but faint sound from the next room was quiet but audible. I heard my wife's voice but could not understand the words. Her savage, needy groans erupting every few seconds. The taunting laughs of the men. The regular 'thump ... thump... ' of the bed against the insulated wall.

Chapter 3

We returned to England a very different family. So much so that during the flight I wondered with some concern if anything would ever be the same between my wife and I again. While our young ******* Poppy played happily between us, oblivious to it all, she remained distant and pre-occupied, virtually silent throughout the journey. It was as if she was contemplating going back to our old lives and what our Kenyan holiday meant for her marriage and future.

Just how would she feel when we arrived back at our home, when saw her friends again or met her parents? Would she be able to look any of the in the eye?

I knew, at least on the surface she was blaming me for everything that had happened. My wedding ring was still on her finger but somehow that symbolism had been irreversibly tarnished. It was I, after all, who had first slept with one of her friends. Yet I did not feel as worried then as I did during the flight home. I had cheated out of boredom and all the usual excuses yet now, with our holiday behind us I don't think I'd never been as attracted to Kirsten.

During our stay at the Malindi hotel and after some initial reluctance Kirsten had slept with a local man called Edamu. 'Eddy', to the tourists worked at the hotel. Eddy had been the first to get into her married knickers. Shelving her previous inhibitions and morals Kirsten spent a night fucking the older, horny stud while I watched with glee. There was no doubt in my mind that by going through with it she had shocked and even shamed herself. Though certainly at the time Kirsten seemed to have enjoyed the whole experience far more than she would readily admit. Over the course of the holiday I had watched, more than once as Eddy eagerly ravaged her with his big African dick and even shared her with his two co-workers on the final night of our stay.

Would she miss the charismatic and extremely well hung Eddy. Or he her? At thirty five, she was in her best years: stylish and upmarket with shoulder length, dark hair and a model figure. Her legs were shapely legs with rounded thighs and with a natural, 32DD chest Eddy and his friends had spied an opportunity to put our marital difficulties to the test. Would it be the last time my wife fucked black? Before leaving she sat me down and made me promise that I would never tell anyone. Still at the time it seemed right to agree to her request. She had gone far further than I'd ever dreamed possible.

After a month I was not alone in missing Kenya. Our old English house was adorned with the mass of African items my wife had brought home and she still talked with such enthusiasm to company about our holiday there.

Sex between us was also different. Her mind distracted, almost as if I could not satisfy her the way Eddy had. I found this to be disturbing and not something I had experienced with any woman in the past. Maybe I thought that once she got home, back into a regular pattern everything would return to normal. Kirsten would not have admitted it readily but the intensity and raw power of Eddy's eager fucking had left a hole in her mind. It had been so primal; urgent and wild. All I had other than the memories was the mobile phone video I had secretly taken during their first time together. As a twenty two second long clip it reminded me what had happened that night.

After a few more weeks I posted the video on one of the internet interracial forums. Yes, it was another betrayal of her confidence but I could leave things the way they were. My post was entitled 'British wife fucked on holiday – Kenya' and included a short biography and the video uploaded as an attachment. Within a week the video had four hundred views and though it didn't show Kirsten's whole face it felt so satisfying to share.

It was several weeks later that I received an email from an unlikely source. Rick, the cuckold hubby whose wife Joanne had been my ticket into the lifestyle contacted me. They had been staying in the next room to us and I had, unashamedly followed her and Eddy up to their hotel room that second week and listened to them fucking through the wall, my pants around my ankles as I imagined my own wife performing such a duty. Luckily Rick had seen my message on the forum and from the information I had posted was about fifty percent sure of Kirsten's true identity. Pleased that he had found me he desperately wanted to talk and gave me his phone number.

When I told Rick that Eddy had fucked Kirsten only days after their leaving he roared with laughter. It was understandable considering my wife's first, disparaging reaction when finding out about Joanne's black cock habits.

'I knew it' he said of Eddy. 'You wouldn't believe that guys reputation'.

'The thing is' I said. 'I'm finding it hard to leave it at that'.

'She been fucked since?' he asked.

'No' I replied sadly.

'Trust me, she's thinking about it'.

Over the following months my wife and I became distant to the point that it was picked up on by some of our family, most noticeably her ******* who sensed something was wrong. He called one night and spoke to me privately to ask if everything was going alright. Not wanting Kirsten to know he'd called he gave me some genuine concern as he saw the two of us drifting slowly apart. I felt something had to give and a month or so later it did.

For weeks I had been planning to attend a work function that was supposed to last several days. However, I had been feeling under the weather and decided on the final morning of the conference to drive home early. It hadn't crossed my mind to let Kirsten know and after a long, morning journey I pulled into our home around one-thirty in the afternoon, tired and ready for something to eat. Parked outside our Victorian house was a small white, works van with a motif on the side relating to a local bathroom company. I didn't think too much of it at that moment. We had, the previous year, had our bathroom redone but it did seem odd my wife would have work done without even telling me. Still, it showed how little communication we had lately.

Poppy was in the lounge when her ******* walked in. Putting my briefcase down I stretched my back and crouched down beside my *******, stroking he hair.

'Hi honey' I smiled, lifting her chin. She grinned up at me, sitting in the middle of a huge scattering of Lego bricks.

'Look daddy' she laughed pointing to the house she had made.

'That's lovely' I said. 'You do that all by yourself'. She beamed and nodded.

'Where's your mom'.

'She's upstairs with George'.

I stood up and frowned. The name was unknown to me. Poppy turned her attention to her creation.

'Has George been here before honey?' I asked. Something felt wrong and for a moment I felt slightly faint. Could it be?

'Uh-huh' my ******* nodded. 'George and mommy are good friends'.

Quietly I shut the door and headed up the stairs. From around halfway up my fears were answered by the sounds of muffled, aggressive sex coming from our bedroom. Swallowing dryly I scratched my head. Kirsten was cheating on me: here at home. I felt my heart race and my palms grow sweaty. What did this mean? My urges drove me on, across the landing and to the closed bedroom door. Urgent sounds of fucking came from within. I couldn't believe it but something dark drove me on.

Slowly I dropped my eye to the keyhole. Inside the bed was ruffled but over the window dresser, with one leg raised up to the surface was my wife. Her patterned blouse was open, breasts pulled out over the top of a red bra with a pair of purple knickers hanging loosely from her ankle. Behind her, with both hands firmly on her hips was a muscular black man of mid twenties with short, braided hair. He was in white overalls but his top was unfastened and his trousers gathered between his feet. He was fucking Kirsten with furious intent, so much so that several items had rolled off the dresser and lay scattered around the carpet.

Kirsten's head was lolled back and her eyes were closed. A look of subtle pleasure on her majestic face. The man's hips were like pistons, driving back and forth at pace.

'That's it ... that's it' she was gasping over and over, her breasts jerking and bobbing furiously on each stroke.

'Yeah, you beautiful bitch' George rasped through pursed teeth, eyes trained down to where the butt of his thick black dick was just visible sliding in and out of her pussy. The look on my wife's face was one I had seen several times in Kenya...

'Uhhh ... uhhh ... oh don't stop ... Uhhh... '.

Who was this man who was royally filling my wife while I was away? Had she been seeing him long and when had this started? Suddenly Kirsten's recent emotional distance from me seemed understandable. Guilt, shame about her affair, yet it was only what I had done to her first. My wife's wedding ring caught my eye, on the hand currently clasping the edge of the dresser.

Suddenly I snapped back to reality. An erection pushed up through my suit and uncontrollably I unzipped and began to stroke. Somehow I wanted to speak but couldn't. All I could do was watch and enjoy. The similarity with our time in Malindi was unavoidable.

'Fucking hot baby' George gasped. 'Your pussy's fucking good'. A bottle of expensive perfume overturned and bounced onto the floor, the liquid gushing out in waves that soaked rapidly into the carpet.

'Show me those big tits baby' he added reaching forward and squeezing my wife's heavy chest with a sweaty hand.

'I'm all yours' she sighed over her shoulder, loving his touch. Faster he drove himself against her ass, teeth clenched with the sound of flesh on flesh rhythmic and vibrant.

'Gonna come Kirsten... ' he panted, my wife dropping her head and squeezing her eyes tight. He was big this fellow.

'Uhhhh ... urrrrggggh... ' she croaked as she reached orgasm, George slamming home so hard he raised her body off the dresser with each thrust.

'Yeeeaaah'. With a series of grunts he shot his load, hips slowing and savouring the moment.

I joined them. My spunk squirting into my hand and against the door as I staggered to the bathroom. My head cleared. Certainly I didn't want to be discovered but it took but a second until I was back, head crouched at the keyhole.

'Damn baby this is getting better' George grinned as he put his long black cock away and tugged up his pants.
My wife smiled in agreement and slid her knickers back up into position with a shake of her hips, dropping her skirt over the top.

'I think your right' she smiled.

He stepped in and they kissed firm and hard, her slender arms around his broad neck. Feelings of protection and jealousy rose from within but I waited, dodging into Poppy's room as they past by me and headed downstairs. My wife would see my car. She would know I was here. I waited, the sound of voices too distant to interpret.

After maybe ten minutes I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was my wife and she was alone. She looked at me as though she expected to find me there but her look was hollow and drained.

'You watched?' she said reading my look.

She knew me well. 'I'm glad'.

'I'm glad too'.

She, maybe hoping her statement would hurt me was bemused and a little disappointed to see my enjoyment. She went over to Poppy's bed, sat and crossed her legs.

'Is this what our marriage is now? a peep show'. Folding her arms in defiance she looked away from me out over the garden.

'Don't pretend you don't enjoy it honey' I said. 'I know you do'.

In moment my wife's sense of superiority seemed to crumble. Her face buckled and she wiped a tear from her eye.
'What can I do Peter?' she sniffed.

'We can go back ... and you can continue what we started'. She looked up at me. In her face I saw it all. Kenya, the betrayal, Eddy. Perhaps him most of all. 'I know you miss him?'.

'Eddy?' she smiled sadly, 'more than I thought possible. I think about him every day. What's wrong with me?'.

She sighed and I wondered if, in those few short days, my wife had begun to love another man.
Kirsten was a slut for black cock now. She just didn't understand it yet, or rather was ****** to admit it to herself. Eddy and his friends had trained her well and now she was just like the women she had once looked down on. Like Joanne. This was what had these western wives coming back year after year.

It made sense to me now and I could certainly understand the part of the willing husband. I had no reason to expect that matters would continue just as they had left off when we flew out there. George had been a casual encounter. An opportunity that my wife had taken to fuel her need, but Africa was where this had started and that was where her heart lay.

If watching my lovely English wife get fucked into oblivion by powerful black dicks would help her, then my path was set. Indeed, I longed for it. We both did, though I was more ready to admit my need.

With that in mind I called Rick. He was astounded and delighted but not surprised by what I told him of Kirsten and George. Both he and his wife Joanne went to Malindi several times a year and true enough they had a two week vacation booked in August.

'It'd be easy to add another few tickets' he teased.

We took up the offer and flew back to Kenya towards the end of summer; me, my wife and our ******* Poppy. Throughout I had a deep sense of satisfaction and anticipation for what lay ahead. Our family together again and jetting into an all new adventure.
A cab took us along the familiar coastline, past the tourist shops and bars. Through the markets of locals selling all manner of items from fruit to fake jewellery and towards the high-set row of hotels that lined the beachfront. It felt like home. We had past several shanty towns on the edge of town, small houses of clay and brick that suggested how much these people needed tourism. Our two worlds seemingly completely separated by wealth.

Being back in the hotel lobby seemed strange but there was an odd sense of excitement too; of anticipation. As I checked in I expected that any moment Eddy or Sima would spy us and come over. Perhaps invite us to the beach bar for *******. My wife, actually laughed as she unpacked her case, love in her dark eyes for the first time.

As before we had secured Poppy an adjoining room but even then I knew that I was more likely to be sharing it with my ******* while her mom entertained guests next door. Kirsten was a beautiful woman and if her previous suitors were not available, others surely would be. It was some time since I'd seen her so happy. I knew that she would be heading down to the beach to announce her arrival to the local black cock contingent relatively quickly and so after changing and showering she slipped into a two piece red bikini and gathered her mat and beach bag. The small top hardly contained her lovely, big tits and I recalled how cautious she had been on our last visit to showing herself off.

'See you later' she smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The childrens play area in the lobby had come in very useful and after an hour I left Poppy there to head down to the sea front. The air felt salty and warm on my skin. Despite the time of year the public beach was around half full and the sun hung in the sky a pulsating ball. It was hot and humid, golden sand stretching from left to right down to end of the bay and past the long line of hotels. Beyond lay the dense, impassable jungle. Our hotel did have a more private beach only available to hotel patrons and home to Eddy's bar. I was not surprised to see my wife laid out there, on her front and sunbathing with her bikini top unclipped. However, the fellow putting out the drinks in front was not Eddy but a younger man I didn't recognize. No sign of Sima or Mashudu either. As I approached Kirsten followed my look with jealous eyes. Getting her a black dick would be easy but she didn't want just any. That we both knew that.

We lay together facing the beach. My wife, now topless and resting on her elbows. Past us walked several more interracial couples, one incredibly well muscled young man with a radio on his shoulder. Kirsten watched him pass, gaining his attention for the course as he ogled her body with a horny grin. It seemed entirely plausible why so many western women flocked to Kenya for sex. It was available and just knowing that there were any number of black men waiting to take my wife off my hands was intoxicating. Pushing up her sunglasses she leant forward and let me rub sun tan lotion into her back. Still no Eddy.

'We'd better go and pick Poppy up' she sighed at last. With that my rather frustrated wife and I returned to the hotel and she led our ******* by the hand up in the lift. She wouldn't have said it, but I expected she had visions of some romantic reunion with Eddy. Where could he be?

Rick and Joanne had arrived by an earlier flight but we had arranged to have dinner together that evening. My wife put on a long, summer skirt that though fell down to her ankles traced the shape of her ass and legs perfectly. Putting on a sky blue, sleeveless blouse she slipped into some cream, strapped sandals. The fit on the blouse was quite loose and irregularly revealed the straps of her white bra beneath. Her favorite small, silver cross hung around her neck on a slim chain. A hand-down from her mom while, in contrast the gold engagement and wedding ring shone on her finger. A few squirts of £150 perfume and she was ready.

Our friends were already halfway through their buffet when we walked in, Joanne and Kirsten sharing pleasantries, a knowing rather coy look on my wife's face as we got reintroduced. She had been none too approving of Joanne's behavior on our last meeting. Yet as before, the northern British couple were warm and friendly. It was all behind us now. Kirsten was her usual pleasant self, watchful as Joanne played with Poppy for whom she had developed a strong liking. Rick's wife was certainly a desirable woman in her own right with two adult children but a superb body. They had been into the swinging and party scene for years and Rick had told me some unbelievable stories. Her figure was tanned with, full, lovely shaped breasts and curvy legs. Dark blonde hair that was cut into a chin length design swept behind one ear. She was wearing a purple top and shorts combination that though inexpensive showed off her body. It was no surprise Eddy had owned her married pussy so many times.

We ate our meal and chatted about home and work. Throughout Joanne seemed to be flirting quite openly with the waiter. Certainly I got the impression that she knew him. He was mid twenties with short hair, fiercely defined facial features and a lean, slim figure. Most of the hotel employees had a buoyant, enthusiasm about them and this young man was no different. Their manner was perhaps not surprising with so much white pussy on offer.

Rick could see it too but remained silent, as if sworn to secrecy. After the meal I ordered a bottle of wine which we shared. Another followed. It was dark outside by then but the wind was getting up and the sea became audible through the open air dining room which I'd say was about half full. Kirsten reached across the table and held my hand. Her sudden warm nature surprised and delighted me. For the first time I truly felt the role of the supporting husband. Perhaps seeing this, Joanne leaned across the table and lowered her voice.

'Well' she said quietly and with a light in her eye, 'ready to get fucked?'.

My wife's eyes widened and she nearly choked on her wine, looking around for any guests that might have overheard. Joanne was enjoying herself.

'Well ... I ... I'm... ' Kirsten stammered but wasn't fooling anyone. Her face was priceless.

'Andi there has been eyeing you all evening. He really fancies you'.

The young waiter was within earshot and smiled broadly. I realized that this had been planned and felt my heart start to resound. Letting go of my hand Kirsten covered her mouth in embarrassment. Everyone at the table was all smiles except for her.

'It's alright' beamed Joanne. 'I've already promised you'll sleep with him'.

'You did what?' my wife gasped. Pushing back her hair Joanne took a big sip from her glass.

'That's Eddy's other nephew and he'd love to spend the night with you' she said.

'He's just waiting for you to ask him'.

My cock was throbbing beneath the table. I couldn't believe how much I'd missed this. Seeing my wife on the spot was terrific. Andi the waiter winked at her again and for a moment I thought Kirsten was going to get up and walk out. This wasn't her. This wasn't the woman she'd been raised to be. Looking around our glowing faces changed something inside her. Clearly we all wanted to see her offer her pussy to this young stud. Who was she kidding?

With a smile in his direction Andi came over quickly, allowing Kirsten to whisper some words in his ear. He grinned again broadly and began clearing the table.

'Two hours ... two hours' he grinned tapping his watch and gazing at her with horny intent.

'I think you've made him a happy man' Rick said draining his glass.

'Lets go up to our room first. We've a surprise for you'.

Kirsten took Poppy to the play area, promising to spend some time with her the next day. Our ******* seemed oblivious to what was going on and wasn't too pleased at being left behind. Yet as soon as she saw the huge array of amusements her mood changed. The lift took us up to the fifth floor and we walked silently with an air of anticipation along the carpeted corridor until we reached room 512. Pausing, Rick took out his key and knocked. To my surprise a white, heavily tanned man of early 40's answered.

'Hey Pepe' Rick said. 'They here?'.

The Italian looked over the four of us then showed us back into the room that adjoined Rick and Joanne's. They hadn't said anything about inviting another couple though they all clearly knew each other well. I took Kirsten's hand and led her in, immediately met by the strong scent of cigarettes. I recognized them at once.

On one chair, stripped down to his waist was Sima. The early twenties young bull had taken his share of white pussy, including my wife's and his eyes lit up expectantly when we walked in. His handsome features focused on Kirsten and spread into a welcoming smile. He liked her. Liked her a lot, however, my wife's eyes were on the second man.

Eddy sat with a cigarette between his lips and a content grin on his face. The charismatic African had an open shirt and white shorts on. Flip flops on his feet. His greying hair was slightly longer and still tied back. The trace of stubble on his chin and cheeks. As his lips spread into a big grin one of his gold teeth glinted in the nearby table lamp. Unsurprisingly he had a beautiful woman on his arm.
She was simply stunning, late thirties with long blonde hair but looked like a model, the designer blue dress so short as to draw attention immediately to her supple, shapely and rounded thighs. Eddy's hand rested on her knee and I knew at once this was Pepe's wife.

Pepe indeed introduced his wife Seline to us who spoke little English apart from the odd phrase. They had been there over a week they had been coming to Kenya for many years. Eddy obviously knew them well. Indeed his gaze hardly left her, except to grin at the two British women who had just arrived. Seline had an upmarket feel to her, cool and collected.

It was not what Kirsten had expected and as she sat with me on the couch I could feel confusion and uncertainty in her actions. There was the man she had been thinking of constantly since we had left. Yet the hung African seemed totally fixated on the beautiful Seline. I went over and opened the window. Despite the air conditioning the room was hot and there was an air of intent added to it.

'Really good see you again' smiled the handsome Sima to Kirsten in his best English.

'You met my brother Andi yes?'.

Kirsten blushed and Rick laughed. 'Yeah Sima, she's met him alright'.

'He fuck already?' gasped the young man in pride. I squeezed my wife's hand.

'Not yet. In an hour or so' I replied for her. We all grinned.

'Good ... good'.

He rubbed his hands together, likely wishing he could join his brother. However, Joanne crossed the room and sat on his lap. In a few moments she was rubbing his crotch and his hands were all over her ass. Watching through the corner of her eye Kirsten re-crossed her legs. They kissed, hard and Sima's eager hands began pulling up her shirt. As she turned and stood her tits were almost falling out of her bra. Then poor Sima could hardly contain himself and nodding to her husband, Rick followed them eagerly to the room next door. As they left Kirsten and I looked at each other.

'You get fucked now bitch' I heard Sima say.

'Come on then. Give me your best!' came the reply.

Moments later the sound of sex arose, as did the 'click' 'click' of Rick's camera. My wife watched Eddy and Seline blankly. She was jealous I could tell. At last the African stud glanced towards the sounds of sex then to us. He must have known she was on offer right then if he wanted her.

'Knew you be back Kirsten' he smiled. 'You betta head off. Andi will be along real soon'.

From his position on the chair Eddy nodded to me. 'No worry. My nephew good at fuckin white ladies like yours'.

Back in our room Kirsten sat on the bed waiting for her bull to arrive. She looked apprehensive but I could see she was also troubled by what she'd seen with Selina. There was a closeness there that suggested more. Somehow, her vulnerability made her even more attractive.

'Why not have your skirt up and your legs open?' I beamed suggestively.

Kirsten turned to look at me with instinctive, angry eyes. My remark was contemptible and my eagerness was getting the better of me. Then a knock. In an instant her face changed and I quickly opened the door. This was what we were here for. Andi had come right up from the restaurant and stood smiling and ready for action.

'Ahh honey. Your room service is here' I said, drawing a second narrow eyed glare.

I let him in and turned to find Kirsten who was standing tentatively next to the bed. The stud had a pleased look on his face but the charm expected of him as a hotel waiter had gone. He walked past me, unfastening his shirt and up to my wife, tracing a hand down her bare arm.

'Very pretty ... very pretty' he sighed. One hand slipped over her blouse gently touching and lifting each of her breasts in turn.

'We met Eddy before?' I said, my mind a little hazy. There was a huge bulge sticking up through this young mans hotel issue trousers. His muscled abdomen rippled and exposed.

'He my Uncle' grinned Andi sliding his hand behind Kirsten and down onto her firm ass.

She stood and let him lift her skirt up, first at the back then the front exposing the neat, white knickers beneath. Her bare, smooth legs leading down to the sandals and painted violet nails. They were worth more than he made in a month. In seconds his other hand was in her panties making her stagger back and gasp by the violence of his movement.

'Relax baby' he said rubbing my wife's clit with a rough, steady hand.

She gasped heavily, eyes closed and head upturned. I knew it wouldn't take her long to come. Not after all the build-up and the thoughts that had been bounding around her mind for the last six months. Running her hand over Andi's muscled chest she sat back on the bed and allowed him to pull her knickers off completely. Opening her legs Andi penetrated to the hilt with one then two fingers, making her tense and gasp.

'There ... just there ... oh don't stop... '. Her eyes were closed and she moaned steadily as his hand moved back and forth, fingers wet and oily, aggression growing by the second. The urge to masturbate took over and in moments my pants were open. I would have to pace myself. Not come too soon.

Lying flat Kirsten drew up one leg and groaned. Andi was kneeling over her, fucking her with his wet hand quite forcefully.

'Ohh ... oh ... I'm coming' she wailed, eyes wet with tears of joy. With a cry she came, three squirts of female ejaculate gushing onto his black skin and over the end of the bed. Incensed by openly displayed white pussy Andi was already pulling himself out. It was time for him to satisfy himself.

'You ready for my big dick lady?' he gasped excitedly, already hard. His cock was long and straight with a cut tip, the head bulbous and of some size. Two plum sized balls hung beneath. Lovingly Kirsten took hold and began to trace her fist up and down, coaxing his erection.

'I want all of this' she said to him. 'All of it'.

I took a step forward and watched as they both drew back onto the bed, my wife's head on the pillow and her thighs spread. Comfortable in her position Kirsten bit her lip and glanced sadly at me. Then all her attention was on the big dick between her legs. She was about to take quite a fucking that was for sure. Gently Andi squeezed his tip against her hole, about three inches pushing home and the lips of her cunt stretching wider to take the rest.

'Oh yes!' Kirsten gasped, her breathing already labored.

The African paused drew back and thrust again, his ass tightening, planting a kiss on her neck.

'Damn that good' he sighed.

Kirsten gripped his back, allowing him to pin open her other leg open behind the knee and slowly sink the huge dick inside her.
'Arrrrhhh ... oh ... oh ... uuuurrrrhhh'.

I was way beyond hard. My wife's pussy looked soaked and as Andi lay on top, humping I wondered how many other wives had met the same end.

'Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh god ... oh... ' the bed squeaked and thumped the wall as Andi's Kenyan cock pumped into my wife's married cunny.

Moments later she came again, folding her ankles over his waist. This time with him inside her, his fat balls drawing back and thumping home with regular strokes that made a resounding slap each time. Lifting himself up he ripped open her blouse, expertly exposing her breasts over her bra. Her tits bobbed neatly as he fucked. 'Thud ... thud' the bed head hitting the wall with impatient strokes as the sounds of sex flooded the room. I was jacking, come welling in my tip.

'Uuurrgh ... don't stop ... don't stop ... ooohhhhh!', my wife's legs shook as she took each driving thrust bare.

Just as I had before. My mobile was in one hand and I was filming. This time Kirsten saw but didn't speak. Her eyes were wet and her mouth hung open as she allowed herself to be recorded taking big African cock.

Sweating and hot they turned. Kirsten getting on her knees with Andi throwing her skirt over her back and mounting her from behind. He held her hips, fucking powerfully from behind and almost dragging her back onto his cock. His dick was soaked, glistening wet and from behind he was almost pulling her pussy inside out.

'Yess ... yess ... fucking slut' the young man gasped, enjoying his new conquest.

I wondered if Joanne knew what her arrangement had brought. Most likely Sima was giving her the same treatment along the hall. Pulling out again Andi turned Kirsten onto her back and drew up her legs. At this point my wife's face was almost pleading. She'd come at least twice more. Andi slowed and planted a long kiss on her lips. Her arms hung around his neck as their lips and tongues met, only finalizing when he gathered her legs and pushed her ankles together over her head, his big arms planted behind her calves. It looked tremendous, my wife's body doubled up and Andi raised on tip-toes.

He was deep, sure enough and began to draw out and pound home. Kirsten whimpered as her body took an aggressive pounding. I went to the window and opened it to let some air in, light headed and amazed by how deep he was inside her. The room was heated with the sights and sounds of dirty, mixed race sex.

'Fuck ... fuck ... fuck... ' he gasped, almost in a whisper as he blew his hot and sticky breath in her face. Beneath him Kirsten's arms clung to his neck.

I gasped out and felt my seed gush onto the carpet. Kirsten hung on for dear life, one of her strapped sandals tumbled onto the floor under the vicious shafting. Her pussy was getting ravaged and as I watched breathlessly from the window appeared like a puddle. It just needed a healthy load of African jizm pumping into it to make our first night complete.

'Yeah ... fuck yeah' Andi gasped giving seven or eight last contemptible thrusts.

'Oh ... oh yes' Kirsten gasped as she felt his body relax and his semen spurting somewhere deep inside her. Her arms fell out to the sides as she took it all in her belly. Defeated and helpless. Content he pulled out, but only after a minute or more spent gently humping against her.

I went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned Kirsten and Andi were lying in bed, naked together.

'I'll go and get Poppy' I sighed heading for the door.

Looking up, she stroked Andi's muscular stomach. 'See you in the morning' she said. 'I need some time with this man'.

I swallowed, dick throbbing and shut the door behind me. That must have felt good to Andi. To hear her speak those words. Had she been thinking them all this time. It certainly seemed to sum up her attitude to me these past months. As I shut the door and stood in the corridor the lights in the room went off. Fucking again already. The stamina of these men. Hanging 'do not disturb' sign for the maid on the door I went down to collect our *******. Thoughts of Andi and Kirsten in my head and suggestions on an unlikely future.

This is right up there with my favourite interracial stories of all time.

Holy ******* I have never been so turned on in my life!!!! This story was absolutely incredible to read and I wish it was actually true and there was video evidence to accompany it! White male here who is obsessed with white women being fucked by black men. I began reading this and was immediately transfixed. The thought of this loyal and conservative wife being turned into a black cock whore right in front of her husband was too much. The thought of her being stretched out by multiple black african men sent me into a spin. As I read I began stroking my dick and thought about my ex gf being the girl in the story. Towards the end of the story I was jacking myself and came harder than I have for a LONG time. My ex is actually a black man's kryptonite - pale white skin, petite slim size figure with fake DD's and a bubble bum, full lips, big blue eyes and a gorgeous face. Whilst we were dating I always noticed black guys eyeing her off. It was only towards the end of our relationship that I began to exploring cuckold porn and actually when she was giving me head or we were having sex I started thinking about her being fucked by black men and would cum so hard. She had no idea what I was thinking. Unfortunately our relationship hit the rocks and we broke up before I could ever explore it with her but ever since then I've fantasised about her fucking black guys. I know that she would absolutely love to be blacked if I had been able to guide her into it. This is a pic of her perfect white assIMG_39711.jpg

Holy ******* I have never been so turned on in my life!!!! This story was absolutely incredible to read and I wish it was actually true and there was video evidence to accompany it! White male here who is obsessed with white women being fucked by black men. I began reading this and was immediately transfixed. The thought of this loyal and conservative wife being turned into a black cock whore right in front of her husband was too much. The thought of her being stretched out by multiple black african men sent me into a spin. As I read I began stroking my dick and thought about my ex gf being the girl in the story. Towards the end of the story I was jacking myself and came harder than I have for a LONG time. My ex is actually a black man's kryptonite - pale white skin, petite slim size figure with fake DD's and a bubble bum, full lips, big blue eyes and a gorgeous face. Whilst we were dating I always noticed black guys eyeing her off. It was only towards the end of our relationship that I began to exploring cuckold porn and actually when she was giving me head or we were having sex I started thinking about her being fucked by black men and would cum so hard. She had no idea what I was thinking. Unfortunately our relationship hit the rocks and we broke up before I could ever explore it with her but ever since then I've fantasised about her fucking black guys. I know that she would absolutely love to be blacked if I had been able to guide her into it. This is a pic of her perfect white assView attachment 1020888
That ass is just made for BBC!

Oh I know! Like I said - she's a black man's dream. They'd always approach her when we were in clubs and tell her she was amazing. She used to smile and laugh about it when they'd approach her. I think she loved it and definitely has secret fantasies about it. I LOVE your profile picture btw - just how it should be!

Here's another pic of her ass. Just a perfect round bubble of pale white skin. Perfect for BBCIMG_29561.jpg

What a great story how a wife can change once they have been blacked , my first wife did and it changed her she would do any thing for black guys now I want my new wife to experience the same hope it happens in Cuba or pos before

This story has been around for a while but I always enjoy reading it again. It's up there with Expatdad's stories such as "An African Seduction" etc. Well written stories involving middle-class, prim and proper, churchgoing English wives being slowly seduced by big black cock are my absolute favourites. Anyone know of any more like this?

Back