A Jamaican family afair

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Working along side a wonderful Jamaican lady for many months , we became friends , and spent sometime together outside work hours , on one occasion as we had lunch she asked me some very personal questions about my sex life , very embarrassed I came clean about my love of black men.

She was delighted and asked if I would like to come to a party at there home on the weekend , being so good friends I accepted and was eager to meet some of her friends , so we giggled through lunch and over the week chatted about the party , she told me to come casual with a wink.

That night I arrived and was greeted by her husband , Anny gave me a kiss and took me through to the living room , there were three black men and a black lady all chatting I was introduced fed a glass of wine and told to enjoy.

Music playing lights low wine flowed I was enjoying the evening , Ann was dancing with a man and she was being very erotic I noticed her dress was loose and she had no underwear on , the site of her naked ass was so hot I became a little turned on which must have shown as Ann's husband grabbed my hand and started to dance with me , his had went for my ass and I let him feel me , Ann shouted she loves black cock my darling.

Eric , kissed me and said your in the right home tonight baby as there are three black cocks who would love to fuck you if you want.

I just looked and said YES PLEASE , Eric took me to a bedroom and undressed me and ate me as he did the other men came in and undressed , they positioned themselves around the bed and one by one fed me there wonderful cocks , I sucked for ages until one decided it was time he fucked me , Eric left and the three took turns fucking me at one stage I had one in my ass and one in me and the third in my mouth I was in heaven , as all cum in me one by one they left me straddled on the bed , then the other black lady came in and sucked me clean , she then sat on my face so I could make her cum she squirted all over my face as she did Eric came back and shared her cum from my face as he was kissing me I felt him enter me , he was huge and very thick but because I had been opened up by the others he found it easy to enter me , but his size was awkward and took some time to get there , once in it felt huge it was then Ann came in and asked if I was enjoying Eric , he is huge but I knew you could take him enjoy the fuck of your life baby , she said, kissed me and left. Now that's what I call a family afair

Working along side a wonderful Jamaican lady for many months , we became friends , and spent sometime together outside work hours , on one occasion as we had lunch she asked me some very personal questions about my sex life , very embarrassed I came clean about my love of black men.

She was delighted and asked if I would like to come to a party at there home on the weekend , being so good friends I accepted and was eager to meet some of her friends , so we giggled through lunch and over the week chatted about the party , she told me to come casual with a wink.

That night I arrived and was greeted by her husband , Anny gave me a kiss and took me through to the living room , there were three black men and a black lady all chatting I was introduced fed a glass of wine and told to enjoy.

Music playing lights low wine flowed I was enjoying the evening , Ann was dancing with a man and she was being very erotic I noticed her dress was loose and she had no underwear on , the site of her naked ass was so hot I became a little turned on which must have shown as Ann's husband grabbed my hand and started to dance with me , his had went for my ass and I let him feel me , Ann shouted she loves black cock my darling.

Eric , kissed me and said your in the right home tonight baby as there are three black cocks who would love to fuck you if you want.

I just looked and said YES PLEASE , Eric took me to a bedroom and undressed me and ate me as he did the other men came in and undressed , they positioned themselves around the bed and one by one fed me there wonderful cocks , I sucked for ages until one decided it was time he fucked me , Eric left and the three took turns fucking me at one stage I had one in my ass and one in me and the third in my mouth I was in heaven , as all cum in me one by one they left me straddled on the bed , then the other black lady came in and sucked me clean , she then sat on my face so I could make her cum she squirted all over my face as she did Eric came back and shared her cum from my face as he was kissing me I felt him enter me , he was huge and very thick but because I had been opened up by the others he found it easy to enter me , but his size was awkward and took some time to get there , once in it felt huge it was then Ann came in and asked if I was enjoying Eric , he is huge but I knew you could take him enjoy the fuck of your life baby , she said, kissed me and left. Now that's what I call a family afair
sounds like an amazing night, i love it

Back