A Great Get Away

True story, I spent the weekend in Sarasota Fl. At the Loft Hotel surrounded by a lot of mature white women. I spotted this one woman alone with the most hairiest arms you ever want to see. I started up a conversation about her shaving her arms, which went well. We spent most of the night at the bar drinking, at two o'clock everything closes. So I asked her what were her plans for tomorrow and she responded I will spend the day at the pool, I said I will meet with her when I return from Tampa . We exchanged room numbers. I returned the next evening around seven o'clock, rushed in to shower and was at her door by seven thirty. She invited me in and we talked for about an hour and decided to walk up the block to a rib an chicken joint( lol is that racist) . We eat and walked around the little downtown area, talking and laughing. She suggested that we get a bottle of wine and go to the room. We Did, We Drank, we started to rub on each other. Soon we were butt booty naked grabbing dick and pussy. She was hairy as a sheep, since this was a first encounter I did not go down on her, but she was trying to put as much of my fat black cock deep down her throat, as I fingered her very hairy pussy which was wet as a beach towel falling into a pool. Me being horny as hell I flipped her over onto all fours and droved hard and deep into her pinkness with the ******* of a bull fucking a calf as her pink hairy pussy welcomed me in. I had cum with in no time, leaving her laying on the bed with legs spreaded wide open cooling her red swollen pussy lips peeking out of her hair.we rested for a while and fussed long and hard a second time. I will meet up with her again in three weeks. Stay tuned.

Glad you made another woman happy! I had great sex with a black guy at the Holiday Inn on Longboat Key. We almost moved to Sarasota years ago. We love the area.

Back