CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
A good idea is a good idea is a good idea. Period.

After the ******* went off to college, my wife Kathy and I found ourselves caught with a bit of the old empty nest syndrome. We had a lot of disposable income, no ******* left to spend it on, and more time on our hands than we knew what to do with. Stage three of our marriage had begun, and we decided that the first order of business would be to invite a man to come over and have sex with my wife while I watched.

We're both really shy people and we knew we'd never be able to approach anyone at a bar. So we decided to place an online personal ad. We made it pretty clear what kind of people we are and what kind of fellow we were looking for. The ad read, "Couple in our 50's looking for Someone to be the Life Of our Party." We thought that was pretty clever. In the ad we made it clear that we were looking for an intelligent, gentle young man who would be considerate to both my wife and myself. Well the ad hadn't even been up for five minutes before a young fellow named Clay emailed us a photograph of himself. He was a very handsome black man!

We wrote back, asking him to tell us a little more about himself. He replied with several more pictures of himself from different camera angles, and one picture of himself totally nude and displaying his huge penis.

"Is that for you? " I asked my wife.

"You betcha," she said.

We invited Clay over one evening and sat around having a *******, trying to get to know each other. I could sense Kathy's excitement.

I explained to him that we were sophisticated folk who thought we could use a little help keeping the fire burning.

"I will help you," Clay said. " I will do whatever you ask of me."

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked my wife. She smiled and nodded.

Then Kathy came over and hugged the both of us. Then Clay and Kathy started to kiss, and I pulled away and sat down in the recliner.

I was thrown by the sight of my wife's 56 year old naked body held tight up against Clay's perfect 21-year old frame. But if our young stud had any hesitation he didn't show it. He kissed her like a lover would. Her skin under his fingertips was the smoothest ivory. Her hand, wedding ring gleaming, grasped his magnificent black manhood. He was going to make her young again.

When they were ready, I helped Clay move the coffee table into the foyer, and when we returned to the living room we saw my wife lying naked on the floor, waiting for him.

He had her there on my living room carpet. I stood above them, watching them grab at each other. I watched them and I let myself get lost in Clay's body. I was that young man making a young man's love to that beautiful girl I was so wise to marry. Through Clay I remembered what I had taken for granted over the years. I remembered all that was beautiful about her, all that made me turn furious for her and take her the way Clay was taking her at my feet. And I saw the heat in her eyes, the clenched rush of passion in her face. She was 56 years old and as lustful as our first night together. The hot young stud we'd invited over was rolling back the clock a few more years with every thrust of his hips, every curl of his lips. And when it was over, no one in that living room was left wanting.

That night I came to my senses and realized what a gem I had in Kathy. And take it from me, if you're thinking of inviting a strange man to have sex with your wife while you watch, a good idea is a good idea is a good idea. Period.

10.jpg

A good idea is a good idea is a good idea. Period.

After the ******* went off to college, my wife Kathy and I found ourselves caught with a bit of the old empty nest syndrome. We had a lot of disposable income, no ******* left to spend it on, and more time on our hands than we knew what to do with. Stage three of our marriage had begun, and we decided that the first order of business would be to invite a man to come over and have sex with my wife while I watched.

We're both really shy people and we knew we'd never be able to approach anyone at a bar. So we decided to place an online personal ad. We made it pretty clear what kind of people we are and what kind of fellow we were looking for. The ad read, "Couple in our 50's looking for Someone to be the Life Of our Party." We thought that was pretty clever. In the ad we made it clear that we were looking for an intelligent, gentle young man who would be considerate to both my wife and myself. Well the ad hadn't even been up for five minutes before a young fellow named Clay emailed us a photograph of himself. He was a very handsome black man!

We wrote back, asking him to tell us a little more about himself. He replied with several more pictures of himself from different camera angles, and one picture of himself totally nude and displaying his huge penis.

"Is that for you? " I asked my wife.

"You betcha," she said.

We invited Clay over one evening and sat around having a *******, trying to get to know each other. I could sense Kathy's excitement.

I explained to him that we were sophisticated folk who thought we could use a little help keeping the fire burning.

"I will help you," Clay said. " I will do whatever you ask of me."

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I asked my wife. She smiled and nodded.

Then Kathy came over and hugged the both of us. Then Clay and Kathy started to kiss, and I pulled away and sat down in the recliner.

I was thrown by the sight of my wife's 56 year old naked body held tight up against Clay's perfect 21-year old frame. But if our young stud had any hesitation he didn't show it. He kissed her like a lover would. Her skin under his fingertips was the smoothest ivory. Her hand, wedding ring gleaming, grasped his magnificent black manhood. He was going to make her young again.

When they were ready, I helped Clay move the coffee table into the foyer, and when we returned to the living room we saw my wife lying naked on the floor, waiting for him.

He had her there on my living room carpet. I stood above them, watching them grab at each other. I watched them and I let myself get lost in Clay's body. I was that young man making a young man's love to that beautiful girl I was so wise to marry. Through Clay I remembered what I had taken for granted over the years. I remembered all that was beautiful about her, all that made me turn furious for her and take her the way Clay was taking her at my feet. And I saw the heat in her eyes, the clenched rush of passion in her face. She was 56 years old and as lustful as our first night together. The hot young stud we'd invited over was rolling back the clock a few more years with every thrust of his hips, every curl of his lips. And when it was over, no one in that living room was left wanting.

That night I came to my senses and realized what a gem I had in Kathy. And take it from me, if you're thinking of inviting a strange man to have sex with your wife while you watch, a good idea is a good idea is a good idea. Period.

View attachment 623273
Wonderful for you and Kathy as so many white couples are discovering today

Back