A Good-Fucking Dick: What Do You Do?!?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question to the beautiful women in here: Say you've just had yourself a beautiful black cock that recently you met for a one-night stand that fucked your pussy into submission... What would you like to do about it later:

Invite it to dinner? Have it take you around the world one more time... And maybe book another appointment with it for another tryst tomorrow... Or would you say good night and move on to the next one?

The chance of getting one is proving slim lol but should I manage to find a BBC then the number would be stored n regular arrangements made - think it is nicer to have one you know and trust as you can set the limits accordinly over time till there are no limits xxx

PS should a real BBC be in or near Reading give me a shout xxx

I think I would def want to go again!! and again and again. If it was that good then I think it would be hard to top!!

She goes out, to town and other places, to look around. She finds then herself. I never know how or when until later. She tries them out and if she likes him then she'll tell me that she met another black guy and they are seeing each other...she went to town yesterday but hasn't said anything, yet!

Wish I'm one of them on her list!

I would tell him that I am availible to him anytime he wants. Give him my number and tell him once again how much you enjoy being his slut and if he would like me to do anything different I will. Then I would go home and hope I was good enough for him to call again.

I would tell him that I am availible to him anytime he wants. Give him my number and tell him once again how much you enjoy being his slut and if he would like me to do anything different I will. Then I would go home and hope I was good enough for him to call again.

I'd sure like to be the one to have your phone number.

Back