A gift from our bull on our 6 month anniversary of ownership

Kirs10

Female
From
PA, US
I was nervous as I prepared for my surprise. Marcus gave my husband James and I no clue as to what he had planned. Only that we were to meet him at a secluded cabin in the mountains. We hustled the ******* to grandmas and headed to our destination. We discussed all the possible scenarios on our ride. I was anxious to say the least. James reassured me that he would be there and nothing would happen to me. I smiled at him and felt better.
We arrived at the cabin just as darkness set in. It was nice, stone fireplace, bedroom loft, cute kitchen. Marcus was sitting in the living room looking handsome as ever. His dark black skin, bald head, and nice suit concealing a chiseled body. "Now go in the bathroom and put this on" he ordered throwing a package my way. I obeyed. Marcus was a control freak who didn't tolerate any objections. In the bathroom I undressed. Opening the package I could hear Marcus and James arguing. "Okay fine, Ill do it ". I heard James say as the door slammed. In the package was a sheer, see-through dress , light blue and very very short. Looking in the mirror I noticed it did little to conceal anything. "Well this is what he wants ". I thought. I came out and noticed Marcus sitting there naked stroking his 10" BBC. "Where's James sir?" I asked. "He's running a little errand for me. He'll be right back. Now git over here. You been standing here for 30 seconds and your lips are not on my cock yet. He grabbed my hair and shoved my head between his legs. "Start sucking my fuckin cock slut". He demanded. Afraid to object I started licking and sucking his growing cock.
Meanwhile James was just leaving the seedy little bar down the road with 4 drunken black men who were apparently Marcus' friends. "Man is dat yo wife Wes gonna fuck boy. " one man said. James was horrified but new he couldn't do anything. " Yeah she's my wife, you better not hurt her!" James said. "Don't you worry boy, she gonna love us. Hahahah!" The car stunk from alcohol and marijuana. "What have I done " James murmured under his breath.
I was going to town on Marcus, sucking and licking his massive cock. I heard a car pool up. " Looks like you husband is back. Let the party begin. Ha ha ha! " Marcus laughed as he pushed his cock down my throat. Cough cough gag gag. Then the door bursted open....,,,,
To be continued.....

I was nervous as I prepared for my surprise. Marcus gave my husband James and I no clue as to what he had planned. Only that we were to meet him at a secluded cabin in the mountains. We hustled the ******* to grandmas and headed to our destination. We discussed all the possible scenarios on our ride. I was anxious to say the least. James reassured me that he would be there and nothing would happen to me. I smiled at him and felt better.
We arrived at the cabin just as darkness set in. It was nice, stone fireplace, bedroom loft, cute kitchen. Marcus was sitting in the living room looking handsome as ever. His dark black skin, bald head, and nice suit concealing a chiseled body. "Now go in the bathroom and put this on" he ordered throwing a package my way. I obeyed. Marcus was a control freak who didn't tolerate any objections. In the bathroom I undressed. Opening the package I could hear Marcus and James arguing. "Okay fine, Ill do it ". I heard James say as the door slammed. In the package was a sheer, see-through dress , light blue and very very short. Looking in the mirror I noticed it did little to conceal anything. "Well this is what he wants ". I thought. I came out and noticed Marcus sitting there naked stroking his 10" BBC. "Where's James sir?" I asked. "He's running a little errand for me. He'll be right back. Now git over here. You been standing here for 30 seconds and your lips are not on my cock yet. He grabbed my hair and shoved my head between his legs. "Start sucking my fuckin cock slut". He demanded. Afraid to object I started licking and sucking his growing cock.
Meanwhile James was just leaving the seedy little bar down the road with 4 drunken black men who were apparently Marcus' friends. "Man is dat yo wife Wes gonna fuck boy. " one man said. James was horrified but new he couldn't do anything. " Yeah she's my wife, you better not hurt her!" James said. "Don't you worry boy, she gonna love us. Hahahah!" The car stunk from alcohol and marijuana. "What have I done " James murmured under his breath.
I was going to town on Marcus, sucking and licking his massive cock. I heard a car pool up. " Looks like you husband is back. Let the party begin. Ha ha ha! " Marcus laughed as he pushed his cock down my throat. Cough cough gag gag. Then the door bursted open....,,,,
To be continued.....
Please, please, PLEASE continue .. I may only be a white guy but I can't stand to have blue balls for too long :-S hehehe!

To be continued.....
Please tell us the rest!!

It's coming soon
Thank you .. And I don't know if you got my message before, but would you please add me as a friend so that I can get to know you better? If nothing else it will had off question about things already covers in your profile and/or it could lead to some fun conversations!

Back