A German Wife Dreaming of Black Cock in PA

mygirl68

Couple
View attachment 295943 She's German and so very hot, at 5' 6", red hair, freckles and brown eyes, but has yet to land a bbc (she simply hasn't concentrated her efforts). She has often fantasized, but then seems embarrassed. I would love to see her fantasies come true....to see her sweet pussy lips wetly stretched and conquered....to hear her cries; her orgasmic screams as that thick bbc fills her with its flesh; sliding ever deeper into her. I fantasize of her being deeply fucked (to her delight) and, finally, being filled with a flood of her lover's semen, that splashes to her deepest recesses and flows from her like a river, but whether or not a condom is used (in the end it would be up to her), she must be safe and happy and be left in a state of near coma from having one orgasm after another after another. Note attachment of her dressing for sex play.... View attachment 298135

Last edited:
I can and will offer Her a lot more than that dildo, when and if given the opportunity. Hope she has a safe flight and let me know when she gets back from Germany..I'd like to do some sensual things to her, with her,and for her.

I'm kind of nervous about how to approach the subject when she gets back from overseas! We've missed each other like crazy, so I want to be careful about SOUNDING like I'm saying "welcome home...now spread your goddess legs for that black cock"! I have virtually no doubt whatsoever that when the time comes, she will turn "wild woman"; wet and desperate and gasping "schneller!" ("faster")...but I'm open to suggestions on how to 'transition' most effectively (preventing "negative shock" with feeling horny as hell...wet...churning knot of desire in the pit of her stomach...eyes wide with excitement). I want to hit the theme quickly, but avoiding sounding "wrong". The subject has been approached in the past, even to the point of her saying "as long as you're with me" and that I should "arrange it", but then she would seem to give into "embarrassment" and move away from the theme....I got her a black, vibrating dildo that....at first...she refused to use (actually making me feel almost embarrassed for having gotten it), but then she started to use it and enjoy it. I'll tell you, until you hear a German goddess cry out "ich komme!" ("I'm coming!"), you don't know what "sexy" is!

There are a lot of questions out there if this site "is real" and, to be honest, I'm beginning to wonder the same thing (this doesn't apply to you, Gemini)...Qute a number of people 'follow' without comments and few seem to say anything at any rate. Is the thought of a fair skinned, petite German girl who would be, for the moment, 'owned' by you as she spread her legs nervously....using her trembling fingers to hold herself open as the head of your cock begins to press into her against the cries of an instant orgasm somehow....'boring'?? Well, I gave it a shot and I'll try to give it a little while longer, but...my God, there must be someplace where people are serious about REAL pussy (let's face it, I would die for hers). She comes home from Germany this week and we'll see where things stand then.

She will be home soon! I'm going to approach the subject and see if she's ready to try a thick black cock....She may instinctively say 'no' at first (mostly out of nervousness that I'm not REALLY into it and that I'd be hurt), but if the 'no' is backed only by a pussy suddenly wet the truth will be known! Keep your fingers crossed...If I get that 'yes', I'd be shooting for VERY soon for a VERY lucky black man to take her 'virginity'...

I had an erotic dream last night where I was holding my wife as she was taken that first time by a bbc....She was loving it and so excited....and that excitement caused me to wake up with a hard-on; I couldn't go back to sleep! I live for that girl's joy and excitement (if it turns her on that's good enough for me!)!

If all goes well and she feels ready and excited, on one hand be receptive to what she wants/needs, but coupled with that, I have the mental image of that bbc entering her for the first time; black skin against her fair skin; thick and bringing her to instant orgasm. I love this woman's pussy...it's a beautiful place to be!

My wife will be back by tomorrow and, as noted, I'll be hitting her hard and fast with this 'stuff'. How hard should it be to get a beautiful, sexy redhead to embrace the possibilities of exploring? Of having her sweet pussy stretched for her pleasure? Wish me luck! In the meantime I've temporarily pulled pics pending the outcome of this project, but they shall return (with hopefully more...including of her first time taking a black cock! The more she 'cums' the happier I'll be...the sound is like a *******!)

Back