a gauys who like to watch their wives fuck

My GF has been fucking the same guy for 7 years but at times will get laid by others, the problem is now she does not want my cock anymore and she tell me to jackoff when she leaves to be with her lover. if i don't she will make me go upstairs by myself and jackoff. Some times she is nice to me and tell me to wait till she gets home but my cock is hard the whole time she is gone. When she gets home she just watches me or the tv while i jackoff. does anyone else have this great problem??????

I love watching a guy we play with regular fuck my wife he is so big in the trouser dept seeing her pussy strech round him realy turns me on and seeing her push back taking the full 9 inches drives me wild our last session i was given the creampie to eat as she sat straight on my face she is 50 but has the body of a 22 yr old just wana see her blacked now

your cpmments welcome

Attachments

• web1.jpg
    web1.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 129
  • web5.jpg
    web5.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 145
My hot young wife loves hot black cocks in her tight pussy and she loves to give head at clubs. I love the taste of cum in her mouth and when she rides my face I always get plenty cum. Lately she has made me suck off all her lovers.

You are so lucky to have a hot woman who allows you to suck her lovers cocks. I wish I was this lucky. I would
really like to suck the cocks of my wife's lovers so I would know how big those cocks are since mine is well, small.
embarrassed,
tinywhitecockold

Yes, I want to be made into a cuckold and my desires are about to come to fruition. We are L & S from Chattanooga. We are a white married couple into Black men ONLY. S is 31 yrs old, 4'11", 130lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, shaved tight pussy and an awesome bubble butt. She is a multiorgasmic nympho that is HOT for Black men. I am 38 yrs old, 5'10", 175lbs, brown hair, blue eyes and love to watch, video her with Black men as well as clean up after. To date, she has been with one local Black man twice and loved it. We are scheduled to meet a guy we met on the internet a while back here in town tomorrow evening. He will be in town on business for 2 days and nights and we plan to be with him both nights. He is planning to cuckold me but first things first....he is going to make her HIS Black cock slut. She has never had a cock larger than 7.5" and he has between 8 and 9 inches so we think addicting her to his much larger cock will be easy. I do not want to be humiliated or any ******* like that, just want Black men to make my wife the slut she wants to be and do anything I can to assist both of them in their quest for pure pleasure. And then clean her up before enjoying her newly stretched twat for sloppy not so sloppy seconds.

Nothing better than watching her fuck other cocks, so long as they're black cock....My wife was taking any cock at first, even my brother, that's when the rules were put into place. If she wants other cock it has to be black cock, since then that's all she's had as far as I know...........

I like to watch my wife get a good fuck!but any one know how to turn her into a slutBBCwife!!!!

hi hot lady would love to be in a gangbang with u
I'm not a guy, but I am a slut wife who is shared and loves it. My hubby is always bringing home his friends or others for me to fuck. He has set me up with gangbangs and once snuck me in to a dorm where the guys lined up at the door coming in 3 and 4 at a time to fuck me and me suck them. Some just jacked off while watching me get fucked and shot their load on my face or tits. My hubby loves for me to go out and get fucked and come home with a pussy and ass full of cum for him to fuck while I tell him all about how they fucked me.

You are so lucky to have a hot woman who allows you to suck her lovers cocks. I wish I was this lucky. I would
really like to suck the cocks of my wife's lovers so I would know how big those cocks are since mine is well, small.
embarrassed,
tinywhitecockold

I really love to suck black cock, and see my wife suck and fuck them. When my wife finally agreed to try her first black guy, she told me to find a guy and she would let me know if she liked him well enough to fuck him. Most of the guys I invited to our place had no problem letting me suck them off before meeting my wife. I told the guys how much of a turn on it is to watch me kiss my wife with the taste of their cum in my mouth. All of the men seeking to fuck my little Korean princess got huge, noticeable hardons knowing that my wife was tasteing their cum, and most times wanted to let them cum in her mouth also.

I love my husband watching me get fucked then joining in, have been cock and pussy hungry for years. my ex was a total bastard and was anally retentive, yet my new husband lets me be me. I tell him all my sexy dreams and encounters I have had ends up having the best sex ever. we now go swinging and have had many men not lovers fuck me, yet my ass his my husbands and his alone... I have gone to the play room with many women and watch my husband jerk off and when I go with other men or couples he always says what I have to do and I always obey nothing bad has ever happened so far touch wood but when I see my husband fuck other women I feel the lust for them has he fucks them so you could say we are both voyeurs and we love it...

This is an old thread, but a good topic worth reviving as I love watching my wife go through her orgasms. She's very fair skinned, with nice nipples, and she loves having orgasms. Her skin gets pale, starts breathing really heavily, her face flushes, her nipples get eraser hard, her toes curl, she moans like a whore on payday, and she drips like a leaky faucet when she's having a good orgasm.
Our preferred, alternative way of having sex are 3-somes, particularly MMFs, and she loves being skewed, which gives me an opportunity to watch her go through her orgasmic routine ... it's priceless! :)

We are just touching on cuckolding outside of me watching her get fucked.....but Ive started eating creampies, and hearing her tell me how she fantasizes about her black lovers. While I was getting food for us at a hotel one night, she had a friend with "party" supplies stop by and she gave him head while I was gone. It was exciting to hear....her surprise that he was uncircumcized, how exciting it was as he got hard and his head popped out, and how he had to keep pulling out to stop from cumming. There are a few times when Ive heard her whisper into a very well endowed lovers ear taht "you are hitting my cervix"...."you are in my uterus"......."it feels like you are in my ribcage"......our last encounter had her "beg' for her BBC to put it all in....he was teasing her with the first few inches.....again, she was whispering in their ear, so she didnt know I could hear.....humiliating, cuz I could never touch those spots!

She has an extremely tight pussy, but she can accomodate huge dicks, the biggest shes had was 11 inches and she took it 100% vaginally and anally......again, spots Ill never touch.......
super

Whats not to love about seeing other men fucking your wife...especially black men. Ive been watching Robin fucking black men for over 20 years...loved every minute of it.....every new black cock that fucks her is a beautiful scenerio.....and it never ever gets old seeing her taking BBC

Back