A french couple in Montreal, looking for black men

Hello there. We are a french couple living in Montreal, and we would like to meet black gentlemen for having sexy and lovely moments.
We are straight and Luna has already met 30 men in 4 months in France and 4 black men.
She always wear sexy clothes and high heels.
We use to make pictures and films when we meet, that can be at hostel, your place, swinger club,...

Below some pictures of our previous sexy-meetings.

Attachments

Does this French hottie prefer her ideal guy to be deep DARK Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If she does post me

Nous sommes toujours a la recherche d'hommes noirs elegants, endurants (de 1 a 4) pour satisfaire mon epouse lors d'une soiree privee que nous allons organiser dans un tres bel appatement a Montreal. Faites nous signe.

Hello there. We are a french couple living in Montreal, and we would like to meet black gentlemen for having sexy and lovely moments.
We are straight and Luna has already met 30 men in 4 months in France and 4 black men.
She always wear sexy clothes and high heels.
We use to make pictures and films when we meet, that can be at hostel, your place, swinger club,...

Below some pictures of our previous sexy-meetings.
su was raised in france and we are planning a trip back there and to montreal (su wants to visit montreal). can you recommend some black bulls for su for when we visit both places? hope so. if so, please advise. thanks.

When I was in Montreal, my black friend picked up an army recruit slut and fucked her sideways. He showed me the video the next day and she was in ecstasy.. I had a boner lol.