A freaky tale with the BigBlackBull76 by Bamagirl4BBC2014

Bamagirl4BBC2014

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
A freaky tale from Bamagirl4BBC2014:

The following is an actual story. The names and place have not been changed as there is no one innocent here to protect. Read and enjoy.

It was a typical day at my office. The busy worker bees scurried back and forth from desk to desk shuffling papers, and talking the usual scuttlebutt water cooler gossip about who had said what that pissed them off, what happened on the latest reality boob-tube program, and how their sex lives have been unimpressive and depressingly lacking.

It was mid day and I was head-down deep into the pile of work-related papers stacked at my desk that towered over my head blocking my face from the person sitting at the desk outside of my office. It was close to lunch when I got a text message on my phone. I thought I’m too busy to look at it now and unless it’s a family member with some emergency I would wait to respond back in another hour when I take my lunch break.

Well, well, well much to my surprise it was a message from this interesting character I have been chatting with online. He calls himself the @bigblackbull76, and I have been reading a lot of the wild and crazy forum threads he had been posting to this site called ‘blacktowhite.net’. A lot of the stuff he posts is really cocky, very raunchy, Black Male Big Black Cock supremacist talk, and yet at other times he shows humility, compassion, and vulnerability, which I found very intriguing.

I really enjoyed his Queen of Spades VIP Club posts which I had been discussing with my hubby for a while about getting a tatoo myself. I had been flirting with this bigblackbull character online for a few months which eventually led up to us deciding to exchange phone numbers and move to texting and talking on the phone. Eventually after so many days of hot text messages back and forth and late night steamy phone sex we couldn’t take it any more and agreed to finally set up a day to meet and play.

One night we engaged in a phone sex session that got so hot and caused my pussy to get so drenched I had to wake my hubby up to fuck me just so I could get off with a full release and go to sleep. Yeah this Bigblackbull76 definitely had a way with his words and it appeared I was starting to have the same effect on him as well. I looked at the text message;

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: Hey babe how you today? U busy at work? 11.19 AM

I reply back;

<Me ph# censored>: well not too busy at the moment. On Mondays and Fridays is usually the busiest. 11:21 AM

Then the text exchange commences as follows:

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: well if your too busy just let me know I don’t want to disturb you. 11:23 AM

<Me ph# censored>: well not at the moment. What are you doing today. 11:24 AM

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: hey where did you say you worked at again? 11:25 AM

<Me ph# censored>: I work at this <censored> office why? 11:25 AM

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: yeah I was just wondering and you said you weren’t really busy right? Do you really like your job? Are you feeling stressed today? 11:26 AM

<Me ph# censored>: Yeah its always a lot of work, and yes I do love my job. Not stressed at the moment why? 11:26 AM

At this point I could hear somewhat of a commotion outside of my office with some women talking to a man who’s voice appeared to be getting louder and louder as they their way closer to my office.

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: I don’t want to distract you while ur busy at work. But after all that hot talk over the phone about picturing you spread out over office desk and taking you right there has gotten me so worked up I couldn’t wait anymore. 11:27 AM

And then the commotion I had been hearing stops right in front of my office door. There is a knock on my door, I look up to see two of my female coworkers stepping into my office, leaving the door open behind them. One of the two by the name of Donna is my personal administrative assistant and has short shoulder length dirty blonde hair and a bit heavy set says in her southern Alabama drawl “excuse me ma'am, but this gentlemen came in and insisted on seeing you right away. He said you and him had a meeting scheduled for later but he needed to see you now as it was a pressing issue that couldn't wait.” I say, "ok, but who is it?"

The phone chirped with another text message arriving at the same moment which said:

<Bigblackbull76 ph# censored>: look up at your door – guess who’s here. 11:30 AM

And just then a nicely dressed mid 30s looking extremely handsome black man in a blue suit, with a light blue shirt, dark blue tie with a tie clip, and some US flag pin on his lapel similar to what Obama wears, steps into my office. He says “this is a serious official business related matter and I need to speak with you privately. Please tell your people to back out of the office and to hold all calls and visitors for the next 30 minutes.” The gentleman looked very well groomed with a polished professional GQ kind of look and had clear dark almond brown eyes that shined with a vibrancy of life.

I could tell he worked out as he had a nicely built chest that strained against his suit coat and large arms. He had a serious but calm deamenor. I thought to myself it wouldn’t be all so bad to spend 30 minutes with this delicious raging Black Bull looking of a man so impeccably dressed with a well fit body.

I nodded to the two woman and said “it's fine, I will deal with this issue now. Please hold my calls and any visitors for the next 30 minutes…” obeying the wishes of this gorgeous Black Prince who dashed into my office. Almost seemingly here just to rescue the mind of this office damsel who was distressed and buried under a full plate of paper work. As soon as the two ladies back out of the office, still starring and smiling at the Black man with what looked like a bit of jealously, and closed the door, he stepped forward and pulled out a chocolate rose from under my suit jacket.

He said, "<real name for Bamagirl4BBC censored> I am <real name of the Bigblackbull76> who you have been talking to online for months, and also via phone/txt for weeks and thought it was time we met already. Your hubby messaged me and told me it was fine to talk to you whenever and even said it would be ok to meet with you on a lunch break. So, I took advantage of the opportunity and seized the moment." My jaw dropped and my mouth hung wide open in shock for a good minute before my consciousness wrestled over the thoughts as to whether or not this was really happening. Was BigBlackBull76 really standing here in front of me or was I just day dreaming?

We were having so many conversations together building up all this nervous anticipation in me on what it would be like to finally meet. The very erotic words he wrote or expressed along with his sexy voice caused my imagination to run so wild that I was starting to have trouble concentrating at work. I found that my mind would often drifted off as I stared out of the window with the very thoughts of him taking me roughly in my very office. But now was this actually really happening, or was it still all just a daydream?

Still in a confused blurry state of vision, he could see I was paralyzed like a deer caught starring into the headlights of an oncoming truck and he wasted no time grabbing my hand pulling me up into his strong welcoming arms. He began to kiss my bottom lip which finally got me to snap out of the state of shock I was in and close my mouth finally locking lips with him. His kisses intensified into deep passionate long embraces between our two moist lips like he had been castaway on a deserted island and hadn’t seen me in five years.

While keeping his right arm wrapped around the small of my back, he used his left arm to quietly push all the paperwork stacked on my desk off to the side. I could feel the bulge of his big thick and hard BBC throbbing through his pants pushing against my thighs. I felt helpless and without any energy to fight or resist. I couldn't push him away and was at his mercy to allow him to do whatever he wanted to do with my body at this point.

His kisses moved down my neck and he moved his arms to start rolling up my blouse up over my two mounds of joy and he unclasped my bra. He then started to suck and lick my nipples causing them to grow more and more erect until they were satisfyingly swollen and he then slowly moved lower to kiss around my stomach.

Then just like some very smooth operator with steady hands of a surgeon who has had many years of experienced traversing over the surface of a woman’s body began to roll up my dress and pull down my panties as he had me lay back my desk and spread my legs apart.

With my dress rolled up over my waist, and my panties dangling off one my ankles he began to lick and savor the sweet juices from my now hot, swollen dripping wet pussy which had gotten extremely excited from the hot and erotic surprise visit. As his tongue swirled like a whirl-wind around my clit and up and down the sides of my pussy lips, I felt as if the room’s temperature had went up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with my head spinning making me dizzy. I pushed his head back and sat up and feeling so hot I began to drop all of my clothes to the floor leaving me completely naked.

He stepped back with a huge smile curling up on his devilish looking lips like a toddler who was up to no good and his parents had no clue. He said “well it appears one of us is way overdressed for this business meeting aren’t we and I need to reconcile this account right away.” And with that statement, he unloosened his tie, removed his suit jacket and pants laying them neatly over my chair, took his shirt off in a slow male stripper kind of way with him swinging his arms side to side slowly pulling the shirt off with each twist he took. The last article of clothing remaining where the white boxers he wore which I could clearly now see his thick long brick hard 10” black cock swinging underneath like a snake trapped in a hunters bag.

I felt a rush like a coke addict who saw a mound of pure white snow fall onto a glass table overcome me and I immediately dropped to my knees pulling his boxers down in one complete motion freeing that long black mamba from between his legs which snapped out almost smacking me in my face. Now down on my knees in a prostrate position appearing like a faithful servant bowing in front of their Master awaiting their bidding, I took his 10" throbbing wand of wonder in my hands. I start at the dew tipped head and slowly run my tongue down the pulsating shaft and as I reached his big heavy sack, I gently draw one ball at a time into my hot wet mouth and begin to slowly suckle. He leaned back his head with a sharp intake of breath and then leaned forward with both hands holding my head looking down in amazement at my brassness and swallowing more than half of his cock down into my throat.

I slowly work my way back to the head of his long BBC and as I wrap my lips around it, I slide my hands on both sides of his waist and grab his ass to pull him deeper into my mouth as he starts to face fuck me. His entire BBC is now covered and glistening from the juices generated from my hot mouth and I can feel him now hard as a piece of steel. He pushes me back and says “I can’t take it any longer I need to have you now.”

He pulls me up as I’m still staring and admiring his gorgeous gym rat athletic muscular body and with a horny and yearning animalistic pant I blurt out “oh please fuck me like an *******”. He rubs my pussy with his trigger finger and puts it in my mouth for me to taste the sweet saltiness of my pussy. He then takes a step forward with his 10" BBC leading the way like a jousting staff from a knight mounted on a horse and with me leaning back over my desk with my legs spread open with one foot still wearing a heel pointing far west and the other pointing far east he eases his huge black mamba monster snake into me nice and slow.

He says “I’m going to give it to you soft and easy just the way you have communicated to me that u like it and I will be accommodating because I am so turned on by you.” And as he continues to thrust into me slowly and has to cover my mouth from the screams of excitement I let out so my whole office doesn’t hear the sounds and wonder what is going on in my office. And now this gorgeous Big black bull is completely naked and laying over my porcelain white body in my office over my desk with his BBC engorged in my tight little soaking wet and pinkish red pussy like he came down from and appeared out of no where just for me. These thoughts just further push me into a state of ******* as months of flirtation and weeks of hot phone sex and picturing his body and BBC plunging deep into me have all finally culminated into this climatic event.

With my legs spread wide open and my heels laying over his broad strong shoulders I feel my pussy getting more and more wet. With each stoke longer than the one before, he sinks deeper and deeper into me. This proves to be just too much for my now highly sensitive and shivering body to handle; I begin to finally explode with my first orgasm, my legs folding around his back and my pussy clenches tighter squeezing on his plump hard BBC to stop him from stroking it due to the immense sensitivity.

The Bigblackbull76 says “ooh you were asking for me to for me to fuck u like an ******* and your nothing but a bad little whore who deserves to be fucked hard. He pulls me up by both of my arms and turns me over and has me lean over my desk with the tips of my toes barely touching the floor and he says “now I’m going to fuck you like a dog in heat until you feel me bust way deep up inside of you.” This made my whole body begin to tense up a little aniticipating his much larger than average BBC begin to invade my small little pink pussy. I tried to squeeze my legs together to stop him from forsing his cock in all at once and give myself some time to brace for the impact but he used his right knee to push my legs open and he grabbed one leg to lift it up on the desk and slowly slid his long black cock deep inside me again.

He began fucking me from the back with my arms outstretched reaching for the other side of my desk to hold on while this wild bull bucked and used my body like a little rag doll. I began squirting uncontrollably again all over my desk wetting some of the work papers and began to shake from what felt like an earthquake rippling all through my body from another amazing orgasm. This went on for some time feeling his long hard cock thrust in and out of me in a rhythm with each amazing bump against my ass my body just turned more limp and submissive to his dominating power.

Both of my legs began to shake uncontrollably and my body bucked back and forth from the hard pounding from this BigBlackBull and his massive BBC. He pulled my hair back forsing my head up and then I felt him stop and a hard blast of hot cum shoot deep. I felt it in my tummy, and his body stiffen before he collapsed over on top of me.

He then backed up and pulled me back with him as if to stop himself from falling. Instead we both ended up falling backward toward the ground with me collapsing comfortably onto his chest. We laid on the floor of my office starring up, embraced in one another’s arms looking at the ceiling, with huge smiles on both of our faces. I said, "well that was some surprise and the best business meeting I have ever had." He smiled back at me saying, "yeah I came in and Bulled my way back into your office, past your gatekeepers, got you to take a meeting with me and you have never even seen me before. Damn, I’m quite the Bull I would say."

I punched him playfully in his arm saying, "You're mighty cocky aren’t you?" He replies, "Well I am what I am and I does what I does. And this was just the appetizer, the main dish I have yet to still serve up to you." I respond, "If this was just the appetizer, you're going to spoil a woman with any more of this you dish out." He says, "Yeah, and why don’t you post this little hot affair we just had to the site later." "I’m sure a lot of people would love to read and hear all about this."

As I think in the back of my mind, right now I’m still trying to regain control and strength over my body much less think about that silly website. But here I am rubbing my sleepy eyes now hitting the enter button to post this amazing story that took place between @bigblackbull76 and myself, thinking to myself, I bet a lot of people definitely would want to read this and will be asking me next, where are all the pictures?

~Bamagirl

Absolutely one of my favorites!
@bigblackbull76 xoxox
Until next time,
K ;-)
@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - oh most definitely one of the hottest tales from one of the most hottest :qos: i’ve had the hottest time encounter ing. Definitely need to have another hot encounter sometime real soon my dear. :lips::lips::lips:

I think maybe he needs to pay my wife a visit at her job...

lol, just let me know as the Good Dr Bull does do office and house calls. :sex::bigsmile:

@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - oh most definitely one of the hottest tales from one of the most hottest :qos: i’ve had the hottest time encounter ing. Definitely need to have another hot encounter sometime real soon my dear. :lips::lips::lips:

lol, just let me know as the Good Dr Bull does do office and house calls. :sex::bigsmile:

I would love to lay out a spread and share some good southern hospitality in honor of a true King among the Bulls.
xoxox :lips:

Back