A ? for Hubbies: When She's Out...

When The Wife/GF is Out with her Lover... What Do You Usually Do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
White-wife-with-black-guy-540x434.jpg

When the wife decides to step out with her black companion for a fun evening, leaving you at home to mind the ******* and yourself, what do you usually find yourself doing to while away the time of wanting to call her to know whatever sort of fun she might be having?

Does the anxiety and anticipation eat at you, knowing you're not there to see what's been done to her?

One day, don't get surprised if one of your ******* starts wondering what mom and dad are doing whenever they're not around LOL!

View attachment 61872

When the wife decides to step out with her black companion for a fun evening, leaving you at home to mind the ******* and yourself, what do you usually find yourself doing to while away the time of wanting to call her to know whatever sort of fun she might be having?

Does the anxiety and anticipation eat at you, knowing you're not there to see what's been done to her?
Your poll is missing one thing.

Love her, trust her, watch tv or play with children its not about me.

as a stay and wait at home cuckold I have always tried hard to take my mind of what shes doing but nothing works I tend spen my time chatting /sharing with similar people

Back