A Few Reasons - Why is it so hard for white women to meet black men...

Do You Agree Boys And Girls?...

• Agree

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Disagree

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
Hey Everyone

Why is it so hard for white women to meet black men online or off?...Here are some answers:

Reasons:

1) Distance - Some women or couples are just to damn far away
2) Too Much Online Messaging - Some folks just will not take this from IM to phone talkings to actual meets.
3) Tribute & Pic Collectors - Some people on here do not have anything to share all they want are pics or tributes which is okay sometimes depending on the right person.
4) Fakes - Relative to number 3...nuff said
5) Say it to hard to meet black men - People no it is not we all have to be willing to meet at some point...most of us are willing to meet but the chemistry has to be right and i understand that some of us could be a royal pain in the ass but take the time to get to know us.(Rapport)
6) Join A Swingers Club - there are plenty of black men a some swingers clubs just take the time to talk to us...it does not mean you have to fuck us first night remember...Chemistry + Rapport + Sexual Tension = Great Friends and Benefits (Insert Imagination...lol)

Feel Free To Add To The List =)

Storm

When i was in high school i asked white girls would they do a black guy some said yes and no. The ones said no either they dont want to :-( and other readin is if word gets out to a family member. Other than that it shouldnt be hard to

I agree on some of the reasons listed. This site and a lot of others have tons of fakes and very few real people. That's why my past girlfriends and I would join pay sites because those people were mostly serious. Still got a couple that were probably fakes, but not as many as free sites.

To go along with that reason, as you stated, a lot of pic collectors. Nothing wrong with it, some people who post pics or collect are serious people. I love posting pics at the moment because right now I don't have a girlfriend, so I still want to contribute by having conversations with people here or sharing pics. I just got my friend to open her mind and try being with a Black man for the first time. So when that happens, I'll be posting on that and helping her find other guys on here. We are supposed to meet with a member on here soon.

from the CDC

Blacks represent just 14 percent of the U.S. population, yet account for one-third of all reported chlamydia cases, almost half of all syphilis cases, and two-thirds of all reported gonorrhea cases.

Maybe that has something to do with it? Plenty of women will keep the fantasy in the head and not actualize it due to higher risks of contracting a disease.

I'd say that it's not that it's hard to meet black men, rather - like anything in life- you get what you put into it.

#5 hits the target for me/us. It just takes valuable time. And when it's a couple looking for a man it's exponentially more complex; especially for the bi hubbys and sissys. Some people are fortunate to know folks in "real-life" and for others it is a digital quest. Anybody remember the ancient ways of "swinger" ad mags and snail-mail... polaroids anyone??? :rolleyes:

MrE was certainly correct on the pay versus free sites.
Even at AFF lots of flakes and fakes, or worse - drunken fakes/flakes.
And then you have your no-shows...

Ir sites like this tend to help black guys get some nice white pussy but they're not as helpfull as the should be. With so much focus on oral and anal sex it tends to scare whitegirls away from bbc. I think there need more pics of good hot misssionary fucking to get whitegirls excited of how strong black males are at humping and using the black mans greatest physical attributes and his big powerful black cock in a tight white pussy.

Ir sites like this tend to help black guys get some nice white pussy but they're not as helpfull as the should be. With so much focus on oral and anal sex it tends to scare whitegirls away from bbc. I think there need more pics of good hot misssionary fucking to get whitegirls excited of how strong black males are at humping and using the black mans greatest physical attributes and his big powerful black cock in a tight white pussy.
Speaking as a white woman fairly new to all of this, you have definitely made a valid point. Anything remotely painful is not a turn-on to me, so the idea of anal is just not something that I am into. Imaging the pain involved scares the bejeebers out of me, actually.

Reason #6 is really a good way to meet and set up a "coffee date" to get to know each other rather than a reason why it's difficult.

Along with that suggestion of joining a "swingers" group, try finding places that are interracial friendly like blues and jazz clubs so you can meet people of various races and develop friendships. If you live in a large city, there will probably be areas with strong ethnic identities like "Little Ethiopia" similar to Chinatown or Little Italy. Go window shop, enjoy trying new cuisine for lunch and spend time meeting people. You never know when a chance meeting and friendship might lead to something more exciting, but these things are well worth doing for their own rewards.

BS Stats..

True, they are based on actual reported incidents, so the real numbers are probably a lot higher for all of the various categories overall as many people don't get treatment or even know they are walking around infected with and spreading some of the stuff out there.

The Black Man's Supremacy allows HIM to choose whatever white pussy HE desires ... and the average Black Stud Lord Master has fucked 'more' white pussies before His 18th birthday than most white men will experience in their lifetimes. It can't be difficult to meet a superior Black Man ... i can see a Black Stud walking into a club full of the prettiest white pussy and 'snapping' His fingers at 2-3-4 or een 5 of them ... and they will certainly come scurrying over to Him and 'bow' before Him, if He so desires them to do.

The Black Man's Supremacy allows HIM to choose whatever white pussy HE desires ... and the average Black Stud Lord Master has fucked 'more' white pussies before His 18th birthday than most white men will experience in their lifetimes. It can't be difficult to meet a superior Black Man ... i can see a Black Stud walking into a club full of the prettiest white pussy and 'snapping' His fingers at 2-3-4 or een 5 of them ... and they will certainly come scurrying over to Him and 'bow' before Him, if He so desires them to do.

You have a really skewed perception of black men. Maybe you should hit pause on the dvd player and turn away from those 70's blaxploitation movies for a little while and meet some flesh and ******* black men.

I know this forum is based in large part on fantasy, but you can't possibly believe the garbage you post, do you? If you do, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska where unicorns run free.

Hey Everyone

Why is it so hard for white women to meet black men online or off?...Here are some answers:

Reasons:

1) Distance - Some women or couples are just to damn far away
2) Too Much Online Messaging - Some folks just will not take this from IM to phone talkings to actual meets.
3) Tribute & Pic Collectors - Some people on here do not have anything to share all they want are pics or tributes which is okay sometimes depending on the right person.
4) Fakes - Relative to number 3...nuff said
5) Say it to hard to meet black men - People no it is not we all have to be willing to meet at some point...most of us are willing to meet but the chemistry has to be right and i understand that some of us could be a royal pain in the ass but take the time to get to know us.(Rapport)
6) Join A Swingers Club - there are plenty of black men a some swingers clubs just take the time to talk to us...it does not mean you have to fuck us first night remember...Chemistry + Rapport + Sexual Tension = Great Friends and Benefits (Insert Imagination...lol)

Feel Free To Add To The List =)

Storm
But then what do I know?

The Black Man's Supremacy allows HIM to choose whatever white pussy HE desires ... i can see a Black Stud walking into a club full of the prettiest white pussy and 'snapping' His fingers at 2-3-4 or een 5 of them ... and they will certainly come scurrying over to Him and 'bow' before Him, if He so desires them to do.

Tall_White appears you're off your MEDS again, dude. Time to detox your head and join the real world. You're gonna ******* me to tell you there isn't a real Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy if you keep on ... :confused:

There are more dating services & ways to hook up on the internet than there are sperm in most guy's ejaculations. Its for frik'n sure if some of you people want to meet real people to hook up with, THIS SITE is definitely not the suggested and most logical way to do it. Enjoy the forum for what it gives you and get REAL!
One thing for sure, based upon many of the posts I read here, there are going to be some really disappointed people when they do hook up.
And if you wish to verify the seriousness of contacting an STD, do your research; its a real issue. One in five of sexually active adults (16-35) in the USA have an STD of some kind.

You can never take std statistics too seriously. They draw their statistical info from public clinics where it is legal and a requirement to report such data. Many people have private doctors, which are not required to divulge such information. That right there means the info is very shoddy according who actually has what. Nice try though, bbwneedbigdick. Passive aggressive types ... Smh

I really don't find it hard at all to meet handsome hung black men since I've been a grown woman. But then I've lived in Miami and the Caribbean for almost 27 years. At first there wasn't even an internet to help. Black men never seemed to have any problem coming up and talking to, or propositioning me, especially down island Even in front of my husband.

To add variety it's fun to meet people through sexual affinity sites such as this and Dark Cavern, or paid sites such as SDC. It s easier to get right to what gets all of us horny and excited with out all the "I don't want to freak him, or her, out stuff" that can get in the way when meeting socially or through business contacts. That kind of "dating" situation puts the onus on me, as the woman, to let him know it's OK with out all the politically correct BS. In fact what I like would be considered the opposite of politically correct I guess. LOL

I like situations where my Lover know it's OK, right from the start and he can take charge of the situation within the limits we have set out. Misogynist need not apply.

Of course the possibilities of STD and crazy people are always valid reason slow down and take my time to know about people, and limits what I may do, or how or where I do it until I get to know a man well. But is more dangerous to drive on I-95 in Miami Dade County than to have sex with all the men I've ever met.

Kisses, Sheila

IMG_0108.JPG

I really don't find it hard at all to meet handsome hung black men since I've been a grown woman. But then I've lived in Miami and the Caribbean for almost 27 years. At first there wasn't even an internet to help. Black men never seemed to have any problem coming up and talking to, or propositioning me, especially down island Even in front of my husband.

To add variety it's fun to meet people through sexual affinity sites such as this and Dark Cavern, or paid sites such as SDC. It s easier to get right to what gets all of us horny and excited with out all the "I don't want to freak him, or her, out stuff" that can get in the way when meeting socially or through business contacts. That kind of "dating" situation puts the onus on me, as the woman, to let him know it's OK with out all the politically correct BS. In fact what I like would be considered the opposite of politically correct I guess. LOL

I like situations where my Lover know it's OK, right from the start and he can take charge of the situation within the limits we have set out. Misogynist need not apply.

Of course the possibilities of STD and crazy people are always valid reason slow down and take my time to know about people, and limits what I may do, or how or where I do it until I get to know a man well. But is more dangerous to drive on I-95 in Miami Dade County than to have sex with all the men I've ever met.

Kisses, Sheila

View attachment 207639

No doubt...this girl keeps it real all day:D

Back