A Few Reasons - Why is it so hard for white women to meet black men...

Do You Agree Boys And Girls?...

• Agree

Votes: 36 55.4%
  • Disagree

Votes: 29 44.6%

• Total voters
Well, we are definitely looking for a serious, reliable, real, polite black bull for regular threesomes. We moved from DC where we had a very very successful relationship with a black male, and have played with him since we moved to Miami. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to sustain, and are desperately looking for a replacement. Any ideas?... Shannon and Jay

Makes a difference where you live and work not many blacks in some areas and certain jobs frown on married women being seen, so would need to look in another bigger city.

We have seldom found it difficult to meet men and we tend to be picky, there are so many men looking and willing to please. Guys with big egos or who think they are doing a woman a favor tend to be weeded out and many women do not like big cocks or anal sex. It is better for people to have several partners or just one who they see often. the sex gets better with comfort

this site does a very good job of trying to promote such a relationship, something said here I agree with and something said I strongly disagree with"
the intimacy in this type of Lifestyle comes only with time!

There are more dating services & ways to hook up on the internet than there are sperm in most guy's ejaculations. Its for frik'n sure if some of you people want to meet real people to hook up with, THIS SITE is definitely not the suggested and most logical way to do it. Enjoy the forum for what it gives you and get REAL!
One thing for sure, based upon many of the posts I read here, there are going to be some really disappointed people when they do hook up.
And if you wish to verify the seriousness of contacting an STD, do your research; its a real issue. One in five of sexually active adults (16-35) in the USA have an STD of some kind.
AGREED Mac this site is more of a "playplace" for me. I sure ENJOY it or I wouldn't be on here. If a "hookup" ever cums from playing on here even better but I'm sure not counting on it. Meetings aren't as simple as that , just meeting 1 guy to enjoy an evening of whatever & being all you want would be a long shot for sure . Starting to think a swingers club just mat be the way to go but even that I'm not sure since my guy is str8 & isn't into swapping we're just looking for a BBC for me to enjoy & him to join in if he chooses but DEFINITELY for hubbie and I to enjoy the after ;) . We still watch my first experience ALL the time& find it SUPER HOTTT. I know I can go into a bar/club and pick up a guy but there are no gurantees as with anything . Just my 2¢:qos:

we find it hard to meet black men because none want to make any effort... All want us to travel or just send my wife ( they're stupid) We offer to pay for their hotel and still get no takers

The only luck we usually have is when we travel out of town, but is difficult with younger children
We have had meany no shows in our home town

we find it hard to meet black men because none want to make any effort... All want us to
travel or just send my wife ( they're
stupid) We offer to pay for th
be patient and open up a little moreeir hotel
and still get no takers

The only luck we usually have is when we travel out of town, but is difficult with younger children
We have had meany no shows in our home town
be more patient and open up a little more"inbox me let,s chat and exchange email

From my perspective its harder to find white women. Many black males are willing but alot of things block the connection unfortunatelly. I see more women give u the look but wont dare go any further which idk if its society pressure, upbringing etc. But it happend to me alot

From my perspective its harder to find white women. Many black males are willing but alot of things block the connection unfortunatelly. I see more women give u the look but wont dare go any further which idk if its society pressure, upbringing etc. But it happend to me alot
it can be difficult for most men to meet women and even harder to fuck them that is why there are so many dating sites. some men find it easy but not most. I have found that women often pick me

Can you recommend the best swinger clubs for success. Most of the clubs my husband and I have been to have been mostly if not all whites. We have tried the green door in Vegas with no luck, The Red Rooster in Vegas with no luck as well. A couple of local clubs in New Mexico. No action. Denver and Dallas or next on our list. I mostly want to go to a bar or nightclub and get hit on and asked to dance while my husband watches. I much prefer when things progress naturaly. Every place we have been always seems to beach prodemently white.

Any suggestions for our next vacation weekend getaway would be appreciated.

You might find the odd black guy there if he's on a vacation maybe and want to splurge possibly, but most black guys like myself don't hang out in places like that. If you live in an urban city like I do, you would have greater success meeting black guys in more natural venues like public transit, movie theatres, grocery stores, libraries and if you don't live in an exclusive white community even in your own neighborhood. If you are at a loss at what to say expose your QoS tattoo. Or seeing that blacks tend to be at a lower income level in aggregate, ask if he's looking for work to do move some things around at your place. Then when you re alone you could hit on him sexually. I'd love that kind of thing to happen to me in Toronto, but for whatever reason a lot of you amazing women or cucked couples live in the USA? Hope that helps.

For us it has been difficult...

An important reason for that is that we live remote from black men. We live in Denmark and far from the Capital Copenhagen. Another thing we have concluded is that she is very selective (She is very pretty too so..), so this is a difficult situation for us. Even that we have a house where the right black man can sleep over for a night or so as we have plenty of room for that.

Still searching on different sites including this one to find the right guy who ultimately wanna meet us as friends and more now and then. Our situation is so that it is best if he can visit us but and we will treat him as a friend of our house (dine wine and what else). For sure we would be able to travel to him also but not that often.

One of the problems we often see is that men often is willing to exchange pics of cocks but when it comes to face and body they want to wait till we meet on skype. Not sure why but maybe they feel intimidated or something by my wife's beauty or something. But for lady reasons my wife wants to see a good face picture before skyping and that weeds out ALOT of people.

Then off course as all others in here we waste ALOT of time on the premature pic hunters.... That only wants dirty talk to a pretty girl...

But all in all this is a fun site that has given us more knowledge and enjoyment.

Can you recommend the best swinger clubs for success. Most of the clubs my husband and I have been to have been mostly if not all whites. We have tried the green door in Vegas with no luck, The Red Rooster in Vegas with no luck as well. A couple of local clubs in New Mexico. No action. Denver and Dallas or next on our list. I mostly want to go to a bar or nightclub and get hit on and asked to dance while my husband watches. I much prefer when things progress naturaly. Every place we have been always seems to beach prodemently white.

Any suggestions for our next vacation weekend getaway would be appreciated.
Try Jamaica or an island but if you want some black men try adult friend finder or another dating site , we have and it works it is just like shopping online but you must be patient and picky

Everyday living provides enough black men attention that I can be pretty selective! BtoW has been a wonderful place for quality black men, I think AFF was pretty good 2 years ago but has gone way downhill since it isn't being maintained.

You might find the odd black guy there if he's on a vacation maybe and want to splurge possibly, but most black guys like myself don't hang out in places like that. If you live in an urban city like I do, you would have greater success meeting black guys in more natural venues like public transit, movie theatres, grocery stores, libraries and if you don't live in an exclusive white community even in your own neighborhood. If you are at a loss at what to say expose your QoS tattoo. Or seeing that blacks tend to be at a lower income level in aggregate, ask if he's looking for work to do move some things around at your place. Then when you re alone you could hit on him sexually. I'd love that kind of thing to happen to me in Toronto, but for whatever reason a lot of you amazing women or cucked couples live in the USA? Hope that helps.
Like you say, day to day activities where a person is exposed to others will eventually pay off. And, or course, finding venues like swinger's clubs where like minded people go, will get you more exposure to real people into the lifestyle. In this instance, go to the BBC events if they have them. Or just any time. A lot of black men go to the club I frequent. Take the initiative and say hello to a man at a club.

And don't be afraid to advertise. Subtly. I won't wear any tattoos, but I do have Q of S jewelry. Worn with success.

Ginny we sell QOS temp tattoos at our parties. if you were so inclined. June 10 you should come to our BBC Party at Ozone Couples Club by Pearson Airport.

Lots of US BBC will be in Toronto that weekend.

If you have the right job it could be real easy, take me. I work at a school, it is the third school that I have worked. I have met numerous white women from teachers to parents. But now I only do my co-workers. And I tend to go to bar an grills and just converse with couples to see where it leads. Nothing yet, but who knows.

over the years we have met 25 bbc some we had long term and others just once or a few times and there were many other men as well

Back