A FEMALE HUSBAND

I have a very feminized side to my being a sissy cuckold. I feel that I crave BBC as much as any woman....maybe more :mstickle:
I love the lingerie, perfume, heels, & all that goes with. I love shaving my body for real men. Smelling nice & looking pretty & slutty is crucial for me.
This happened after my wife’s first BBC 10 1/2 years ago.
I’m gay, I’m a sissy, I love & need BBC.
We’re both happy now!

Ive found myself feeling feminized at times. I have somewhat hips and a girls butt. I like putting on my gf dresses and looking and my girly figure in the mirror. Ive thought of going all out and doing the make up and nails, just to see how much of a women i can look like. I workout my lower half just so i can have that womanly figure. I think its hot, especially when guys notice

Ive found myself feeling feminized at times. I have somewhat hips and a girls butt. I like putting on my gf dresses and looking and my girly figure in the mirror. Ive thought of going all out and doing the make up and nails, just to see how much of a women i can look like. I workout my lower half just so i can have that womanly figure. I think its hot, especially when guys notice
Sounds like you’re well on your way. Just wait until a black man hits on you because he can tell what you are & what you need, just by looking at you. You will just melt :bigsmile:
Go for it..... girl up!

I have a very feminized side to my being a sissy cuckold. I feel that I crave BBC as much as any woman....maybe more :mstickle:
I love the lingerie, perfume, heels, & all that goes with
I envy you a lot, I would like to be like you, it was as if you were talking about me and my desires and fantasies.I say this while stating that I have never seen nor touched a real dick (except in photos and videos).

I envy you a lot, I would like to be like you, it was as if you were talking about me and my desires and fantasies.I say this while stating that I have never seen nor touched a real dick (except in photos and videos).
I hope that you get the opportunity to explore your feminine desires. It’s an incredible feeling of excitement & freedom

sometimes I feel very "female" and have a great desire to be a slut white boy of a BBC. does it happens four you cucks ?
i had a black daddy request that I submit to him first , he took me to a michigan bathouse and made me his bitch before he would fuck her he made me show up and suck whom evers cock he said before breeding me, made me wear her panties to work under my work pants, made me send him pictures of me in her panties at the Dr. office where i had to get exrays and show all the girls her panties, after i got exrays i had to meat him at the xxtheater and he filmed me in her panties taking his cock inmy ass until he filled me with his cum then sent it to her and 4 other people including his black boss, and just made me order sissy panties for the next visit to the bath house !!

i went and saw my black cock today. between me and you i feel great. god i love the sex. being a straight man for most part. i do things i would of never dreamed i would do with a man with him and i love it. i love to eat pussy and lick my girls ass. he put that skill to work one time. and now i suck and lickand kiss his body , his cock and balls i cant get enough of. ive gotten so into letting my oral skills show through for his cock. and now i have no inhabitions and lick and tounge his ass . sucking on it . tounge fucking it . i go crazy with it like i do women. he loves it. says its amazing . and i have made sure he gets it done to the full exstent when im sucking him and his 10' cock. why its so good is i like it.. i like eating and licking his ass. being his ass licker is a turn on for me as much as for him... i know how much he likes it. so i really take care of it for him. and he knows i never done that to a man. just him. and i am so into it and good at it.. that i love doing it to him.. when this started he wanted a uick head job. and when i was sucking his balls i started licking down lower and lower . so he just put his ass in my mouth. that turn into 45 min of me eating him out and he played with his dick. .. he made me his ass licker until he got off sent me away because he was in a hurry and had plans. but text me that my ass licking skills where so amazing. then in a little while he text agin and said how good i was at it. i kew he loved it.. i knew i had loved it like i would a womans pussy.. tottaly into it. i was into his ass just as much . more really... i knew i would do this everytime we are together.i liked him coplimenting me on it. he texted how much he loved it and how good i had been sitting on my knees and minding him. serving him. and it showed i really did worship him. he wanted me to know and to know he couldnt stop thinking about it. whatever his plans were he was thinking about fucking me. i loved that.. made me feel good. and i told him it did. he knew . he wanted to show me he was into me. and that he owned me. and wanted to hear what he did. i was his ... i wanted to be .i was like a school girl about it all. but since then things are so hot sexually. .i know hes the boss. its what i wanted and what he was into also.. im so good at being his bitch. . hes hooked. ....

Back